Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

View Poll Results: What Version Will You Get/Play?
Pokemon Black Version 2 0 0%
Pokemon White Version 2 1 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 9th, 2012 (03:05 PM).
Jetsee Studios
PKMN Trainer Jetsee

Nature: Impish
Well as you all already know, Pokemon Black Version 2 and Pokemon White Version 2 are being sold from gamestops all over the u.s. October, 8th.[i think] So i opened this thread for basic discussion, debate, and what you think about the new game. this is my way of getting to know you all better so post away!

Progress in games:
Emerald: Busted a nut trying to get to the regi activation cave. how awesome was their theme though... I AM CHAMPION! Yet i do not understand wallace. he is weak yet steven is a monster! Current Clone Projects: VM If You Want A Clone.
Heartgold: PARTY ON MT SILVERS PEAK WOOT WOOT![i distribute my clones through this game]
Black: 2 Badges [new game], Seeking the Following Pokemon,
Tepig, Lv.ANY, Male, English Default name.
Oshawott, Lv.ANY, Male, English default name.
Larvesta, Lv.ANY, Male, English default name. VM ME A.S.A.P. IF YOU GOT WHAT I WANTS
Old September 9th, 2012 (03:10 PM).
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Uh, I really hate to do this, especially seeing as how you're so enthusiastic, but EVERY thread in the Black 2 and White 2 section has their own types of debates. So there really isn't a need for one specifically for debate. If you want to get to know more people, then by all means do so! You can VM me anytime you'd like! But a thread for a "basic chat" has no place here, due to the topics of discussion about the games being very specific. So I'll be closing this thread.

Closed.
#427 Buneary
Supporter Collab January 2015
babies l blog
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links