• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2020
I beat all the gyms but one on the gym island. But the last one I go in, doesn't have anybody in it. Just a bunch of jumbled tiles. What to do?

Turbo_Dee

DisrespectDead
Years
Finding Pikachu quite early in the game has been a lifesaver for me. I was having real problems with zombie Jynx, especially as the only pokemon resistant to it doesn't actually learn bite until level 13. I'm persisting with it for reasons explained earlier in thread.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2015
how do i fight the aerodactyl in the desert?

Whenever I get close it tells me some powerful magic is near and I should leave or something.

I've visited the monastery and got nothing to help me there.

Turbo_Dee

DisrespectDead
Years
I'm officially stuck already. I've put it in a spoiler just in case.

Spoiler:

Years
That seems odd, but I'll go do that now. Didn't even bother catching one as it was never particularly useful when I played Ruby and Sapphire. Cheers!
It also learns Rock Smash and particularly a good HM slave for in game purpose...

how do i fight the aerodactyl in the desert?

Whenever I get close it tells me some powerful magic is near and I should leave or something.

I've visited the monastery and got nothing to help me there.
You have to complete events in the monastry and then it would be available for capturing...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2015
That's weird, as I went to the monastery, and talked to everyone and visited every building and they told me nothing useful

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2023
Did you fight Alicia (or whatever her name is, been awhile) in the desert yet? She should be near the Aerodactyl.

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2015
After starting the game, I soon became sick of Koffing. So I used the Walk Through Walls cheat to catch a level 30-ish Goldeen on Route 102. Funny thing was, I got stuck and couldn't leave the water, and had to battle Magikarp until one KO'd me.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
After starting the game, I soon became sick of Koffing. So I used the Walk Through Walls cheat to catch a level 30-ish Goldeen on Route 102. Funny thing was, I got stuck and couldn't leave the water, and had to battle Magikarp until one KO'd me.
That's what you get for walking through the wall. ;)

Cyclone

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
my problem is the warp panel I think goes forward needs a key I have looked everywhere and have not found one please help.Just in case you need to know what I'm tacking about I am on the boat going to the weather institute.

Back