Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 9th, 2012 (01:52 PM).
rubberduckyassassin3
Beginning Trainer

Hi everyone, im Rubberduckyassassin3 and i freaking love pokemon. i upload stuff on pokemon on youtube and play it on my free time. I am wanting to make a ROM hack and i need help so if anyone wants to help be apart of a great ROM hack please contact me :D
Old September 9th, 2012 (02:04 PM).
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky

R-rubber...

Ducky...

ASSASINS?!

...For some reason, the littlest of yellow and orange things like ducks and oranges seems to be the worlds end. This must be a sign.

Anywhoooo, pokemon love is pretty common here, so welcome! Glad that you are part of our humble community~ <3 I myself, play pokemon whenever I have free time; like on break times at my university, I would play Heart Gold, or Leaf Green; depends on what game I bring. It's different every-time. ^^ ROM Hacking is also pretty popular too. :3 In fact, if you were to visit the Emulation board, so long as you've read the rules, you can discuss ROM Hacking with other members. <3

Well, I wish I can help with your ROM Hack project, but... I know little to none to ROM Hacking. u///u Buuuut, maybe check out the Team Discussions board on the Emulation board - you could team with other ROM Hackers, or make your own hacking group if you want! But again, just follow the rules so you'll know what to do, and what not to do~ mmkay? ^^

Well, I hoped I've helped anyhow! Welcome to the forum! I hope you'll make yourself nice and cozy during your stay~ <3

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old September 9th, 2012 (02:24 PM).
Sheep
pretty princess

Nature: Timid
Hiya, Rubberduckyassassin3, welcome to PC~! Whoa.. your username is really long, but thankfully it's just the combination of three words and a number so it's not too hard to remember. XDD;

Anyway, I'd recommend utilizing your signature for advertising things, including your search for hack partners. It'll be a lot better than in your introduction thread since everyone can see your signature under all of your posts. n_n But yeah, like M. Doronjo said, go ahead and dig around the amazing Emulation section; you'll find loads of things there, including tutorials, resources, tools, and other things! It also has really useful threads like the ROM Hacking Simple Questions and Script Help Thread.

Of course, reading the rules over there is a must. Wouldn't want to make mistakes and have your thread/post deleted haha, so make sure you give them a read! :D

But yeah, a lot of us love Pokemon here. Does Sceptile happen to be your favorite, or is it something else? :3 Well, whatever it is you'd like to talk about on PC, I'm sure you'll find it here. Enjoy your stay and it was great meeting you!

da best | family | my star | twin
Old September 9th, 2012 (02:35 PM).
Fafiq
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Fafiq
Hello there and welcome to the PC. Hope you'll find yourself here quite fast

Feel free to add me to Friends :D
Old September 10th, 2012 (05:53 PM). Edited September 10th, 2012 by rubberduckyassassin3.
rubberduckyassassin3
Beginning Trainer

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, and for the information :D

Thanks for writing to me i love to interact with people with fellow gaming interset, and thanks a lot for the information. and sceptile is my favorite starter :D i have a few favorites and one of them is dragonite

Thanks for writing to me :D i would deffinitally add u once i can figure out how to connect to wifi on my DS
Old September 10th, 2012 (10:03 PM).
Ninjagon
Back from a break.

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Ninjagon
Hi there! Welcome!

Sceptile is one of my favourites as it was my first starter in Hoenn. Cool nickname you have there . I'd like to start a hack, but I need hacking skills to do that, lol. By the way if you want help if your confused, feel free to direct your questions at my oage in the form of a VM.

See you later :D

There aren't many Lions left in the world now, yet poachers still exist. Even though it is illegal it still happens. Don't have anything to do with poaching - Take pride in your actions (pun intended)
Old September 11th, 2012 (11:12 PM).
rubberduckyassassin3
Beginning Trainer

Ok, thanks for leaving a response ill be sure to check u out :D
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links