The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 8th, 2012 (03:48 PM).
Fuyu
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
:3 I hadn't even written her history yet. It's not so much that I'm busy; I just go slower than everyone else here so far Cause I get distracted and multitask.

Old September 8th, 2012 (03:50 PM).
Claire*
Here's to the crazy ones.

Nature: Sassy
I'm so tempted to submit a SU for this now. I'll try and work on one. :D
Old September 8th, 2012 (03:52 PM).
Vato
This Is Our Last Goodbye

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
Accepted!

o.o
Did I just read accepted?
*faints*

Actually, I'll just use the Homestuck-ish style in Skies of Fruition, I'm going to be a little more old-schooled in this one via third person
Also, for some reason, I feel like nicknaming my first catch in this RP as Taco. o.o

FC [B2]: 0992 1015 0443
VM/PM me whenever you feel like trading/kicking my butt on a battle
Old September 8th, 2012 (04:06 PM).
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

Nature: Relaxed
Haha yeah... I actually got the idea to write the SU in first person because in the parenthases for the different things, it said stuff like "What is your clothing", and I thought, why not make the character fill it out himself? And thus, Irwin's confusing but fun SU was born. I'm not sure what narrative style to write his posts in though. I could use third person, but then again I like to try new things now and then...
Old September 8th, 2012 (09:00 PM).
Claire*
Here's to the crazy ones.

Nature: Sassy
So, here's my signup. I hope I got everything in order, would love to be a member for this one. If I missed anything, please let me know, I'll be sure to rectify anything that may be amiss. My RP sample is from the "Odyssey" RP, so if anyone is curious as to the material, my character there is a villain. So if it seemed a bit...evil, that's why.
details
NAME: Allie Corwin

appearance
BODY: A short girl, approximately 5’1” and petite in frame. Allie grew up as a fat kid, always leaning more towards the plus size end of the spectrum. In recent years however, due to her success in dieting and perseverance, Allie has gotten down to a much more normal, svelte weight. Even though she is now what one would consider “normal” in size, her face still harbors some of that stubborn baby fat in her cheeks, giving her face a childlike endearing quality.

Her rich, wavy, shoulder length brunette hair, is contrasted by the light blue almond shaped eyes that sit upon her button nose and round lips. A light dusting of freckles adorn each cheek, contrasting the tone of her pale flesh. If one were to look very closely, the faint traces of a small scar is visible on the left side of her forehead. Sustained by a playground accident when she was very young, she now attempts to cover it at all times with her bangs.

CLOTHING: For the journey ahead, Allie decided on her favorite red and black Argyle knit dress, the one that comes mid thigh on her, the top is almost sweater like in that it has a turtleneckish neckline with short fitted sleeves. She adorns this with gray leggings underneath. On her feet, for practicalities purposes, she has her black leather, mid-calf, flat boots with rubber soles.

Not being an overly big fan of accessories, all she decided to bring with her was her mother’s bracelet: A silver chevron shaped bracelet that sits on her left wrist, her and her mother’s names engraved on the inside. Her pack is a simple one strap messenger bag: A thick, white, canvas made bag. Two pockets on the side and a large zipper pocket on the front.
personal
PERSONALITY: Allie is fiery, spunky and all around overly energetic. Her personality now almost a complete one hundred and eighty degree turn from her childhood. After so many years of being told she wasn’t good enough, or ugly. Allie finally found the courage to stand up for herself and rectify the majority of the issues in her life.

She finds herself at a crossroads, stuck in the limbo of not quite a child, not quite an adult. She expects much of herself now, more so than others demand. Quick witted, but at times her mouth has no filter. Many times, she has said a hurtful thing, or said the wrong thing to the wrong person only to suffer the consequences. She never intends to hurt anyone with her comments. And if she ever found out she did, the proverbial heart on her sleeves would ache at her mistake. She would never rest to make sure she atoned for an injustice made against another.

Underneath all that she is, Allie suffers from the overcompensation of a long gone youth. She hated the person she was and as a result, has tried to remove her from existence.

INTERESTS: Allie has always been a musician at heart. Growing up, one of the few friends she had, besides Wicki of course, was her Piano. Many hours every day were dedicated to its cause, not just recital but composition.

She has a great desire to make new friends, each person she meets has a new and interesting story to tell. (At least in her mind.)

Against all rational thinking, Allie is in love with the rain, even if she is caught in it.

People who aid those in need and stand up for the weak.

Ice Cream.

DISLIKES: Allie is absolutely afraid of the dark, no matter how much someone tries to convince her nothing is there to harm her. She doesn’t know where this fear comes from, but it has been a recurring fear since her childhood.

People who are incredibly stupid or dense.

Boys who are too flirty or only care about romance. In her mind, romance is something desirable, but only if it should come along naturally. The brain and personality are her ideas of beauty, not people who overly idolize the body.

HISTORY: Born and raise on Cinnabar Island, Allie grew up with two admittedly over loving parents. Her mother Ashley and father Charles, spared no expense or moment for their only child. They didn’t have a privileged living, but she never longed for anything materially either.

Every night, right before bed, she would shriek in terror at the prospect of the lights being shut off. Her parents could never comprehend this irrational fear and deemed it a faze. Many months and years later however, with little Allie continuing to magically appear in their bed under the covers, they decided that it needed to be addressed. One day, her parents summoned her to the living room. A pokeball placed dead center of the coffee table. They told her it was a gift, someone who would protect her in the dark and scare anyway anything mean. Obviously they never read much about Litwicks or their reputation for absorbing the life energies of people, because they thought it was a perfect gift for a five year old afraid of the dark.

The day she first met Wicki, he had emerged from his Pokeball with a most inquisitive look. He couldn’t quite figure out what to make of Allie, or she him. Their first night together was both sleepless and illuminating. They stared at each other from across the expanse of her room, the only light coming from the top of the little pokemon’s head. It was a most effective night light, but it took a long time before they even got around to being within three feet of one another.

Her early school years were well documented as being the worst of her life. Constant picking and ridicule were cast in her direction. She was awkward from the first day, the most insufferable nickname coming from a boy she both loathed and secretly had a crush on. His name calling was both unexpected and most agonizing, every time he would call her “Munchlax”, she just wanted to curl up and die.

Upon reaching her teens, she finally found the strength to overcome. Life became much more tolerable. The motivation for change came from within, she pushed herself by sheer force of will. Wicki and her bonded much more closely. Every night, they would sit at her piano. Allie playing and composing by the soft glow of his lustrous flame. Even through all of the changes she induced in her life and many friends, Wicki was her one true friend. The only one besides her family who loved her wether she was fat or skinny, shy or boisterous. The bond was real and tangible.

Her teenage years were filled with much more happiness than her childhood. The social life in junior high was much more conducive for friendships, and she made many. It was almost as if she had gone through a reboot of her own making. The once shy and introverted girl, a now extraverted and driven young lady.

pokémon
SPECIES: Litwick (Wicki)

RP sample
Spoiler:
A devilish grin crossed Genevieve's complexion as Sovereign launched his first salvo at the Gallade, the one called “TrueStriker.” She scoffed at the recollection of his title, how trite and adorable. Such titles were mere vanity. Of course, she was perfectly aware of what others called her, “The Siren.” It caused her to laugh every time she heard it. It wasn’t exactly inaccurate, in fact, it was accurate to perfection. No, it was adorable how she had adopted a persona almost larger than life, an unspeakable curse of drunken soldiers regaling others of their encounters. It served its purpose of course, not only did people fear her for what they knew she could do, but also for what they feared she could do.

Sovereign served his purpose most excellently. She made a note, that if he survived, she would have to find some way of rewarding him. One could only be dragged along for so long with no payoff. It was time for her to take her leave however, other business needed her attention. She curtsied exaggeratedly at the Gallade. “Until we meet again,” she called out to him.

She turned from the soon to be bloodbath, the loser would be either dead, captured, or the first to run from their honor. She didn’t think Sovereign liked prisoners however. Then again, it never bothered Genevieve to run from a fight, she also had no respect for honor, so it was a trivial point. Maybe one of them saw the importance of retreat also. Vanishing quickly into a side alley, the city loomed before her. Most of the civilians had run to the safety of neighboring villages or towns, but not all. Many feared losing their homes, the boards on the windows a sure sign of those who decided to “ride it out.”

She stopped in the middle of the street, her extrasensory perception extended itself into the area, searching for what she wanted, what she needed. There it was. Striding up to a house boarded to the gills so to speak, a shopkeeper's residence by the look of it. Panels barricaded the door from the inside, she used her mental powers to pull the nails from their resting place one by one. The last one out of place, she opened the door gingerly. The gloomy and dreadful illumination cast an eerie view of the interior. A Pikachu huddling in the corner, a Pichu grasped in his hands, clutching it to his chest. A father protecting his child from the dangers of the outside world. If only he realized how useless this was.

“Come with me, I insist,” Genevieve spoke to him softly, levitating him and his baby into the air and outside to the waiting street. The father and child let out a scream of terror, an unearthly noise that pierced the eardrums. Paying it no mind, she made her way to the convergence of battle, trudging her way up to the city wall and overlooked the mayhem and massacre that lay waiting. A great Aerodactyl swooped down to her side, eliciting another terrified shriek from the father son pair. Leaning over to stroke its jaws, she whispered it commands, completely inaudible to her hostage company. “If you don’t hear from me in twenty minutes, you know what to do.” The Aerodactyl acknowledged with a shake of its head, nothing more, and bounded off into the sky once again.

Returning her attention back to the pair, she ripped the Pichu from his father’s desperate grip. The Pikachu grasped at nothing but air, tears swelling in his eyes from fear and his powerlessness. She continued to hold him in place, her grip shifting to hold him by the throat. The wall offered her a great vantage point, the battle was visible in almost its entirety. It was visible at that point to see the trouble Ignitus had gotten herself into, “Idiot.” As much as Geneveive would have loved to project herself to the entire battlefield, she knew her limits. Apart from a supremely powerful being, it was practically impossible for anyone to do, especially if they still wanted to live afterwards. She decided to focus on the battle surrounding Ignitus and her idiotic predicament. At least those would hear her message and hopefully it would spread like wildfire.

The Pikachu moved over the battlefield, his body hanging limply as he struggled for every breath. “Witness what you so called liberators and heroes have wrought upon the people you allegedly care for,” she projected herself, the effort itself was monumentally tasking and draining. She could feel her strength being sapped, the possibility of keeping her projection like this for prolonged periods of time was slim. “You are blinded, bringing war to these people in the name of what? Misplaced allegiance? Do you think this, civilian, cares whom he bows down to, or who robs his coffers of hard earned treasures?” Her voice was deadly serious, her tone as terrifying and cold as she could possibly manage. The grip on the Pikachu tightened, his breaths grew increasingly shallow and desperate, his son looking on in horror.

“Unlike you, I will keep my promise. Well, this time.” She let out an arrogant self-serving smirk. “If this battle continues and you do not withdraw, I will make it my personal mission, no, my pleasure, to see that I take the lives of as many innocents as I can. You may very well be conquerers, but I will see to it that you have conquered nothing but ash.” The Pikachu ceased his breathing, the precious supply of air severed from his lungs. Releasing her grip, he landed heavily on the battle below, his son unable to verbalize his fear and sadness into tangible sound. “One down,” She cut off communication, gasping for air herself. The effort had taxed her and she knew it, but she had to follow through.

No longer exerting herself through communication, she focused all her remaining strength on lifting the Pichu next. Her threat evident to anyone who had been watching. It was their move, all she needed was a response.
Old September 8th, 2012 (10:29 PM).
KingKaos
Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!

my rp sample is in past tense and really good give it another look man

Full Power comes from their hearts!
Old September 8th, 2012 (11:29 PM). Edited September 9th, 2012 by Adventure.
Adventure

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu View Post
:3 I hadn't even written her history yet. It's not so much that I'm busy; I just go slower than everyone else here so far :P Cause I get distracted and multitask.
Note to self: don't go through SUs in the middle of the night. xD

And KingKaos, if you think that is past tense, then I don't think you're right for this RP :3 No offense.

to think you were once a stranger
and every day with you an adventure

Old September 9th, 2012 (05:04 AM).
Fuyu
Battle!

xD Yeah Red I wouldn't recommend doing that.

Old September 9th, 2012 (07:35 AM).
PsychoJigglypuff
Crazy and Loving It!

Send a message via Yahoo to PsychoJigglypuff
Ah, I'm conflicted. I have a character in mind for this RP, but it's a guy, and you already accepted two guys. It's not even a character I could easily translate into a girl either. It just wouldn't be the same, you know?

Old September 9th, 2012 (07:41 AM).
Kikpanther
Not a beginner that's for sure
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kikpanther
I know what you mean, Psycho. :/ When I make a character for an RP I can usually only make one. Maybe a second one, but certainly not as good. Everything else just feels out of place.
Old September 9th, 2012 (07:57 AM).
Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoJigglypuff View Post
Ah, I'm conflicted. I have a character in mind for this RP, but it's a guy, and you already accepted two guys. It's not even a character I could easily translate into a girl either. It just wouldn't be the same, you know?
I can easily accept three guys. Go ahead and make one if you want to :]

I noticed that both PsychoJigglypuff and Kiklion are in Charizard_Man's RP as well. If you choose to enter this one too, I hope you can keep up interest in two Kanto trainer RPs at once.
I'm in the same boat since I'm in both too xD durr

Old September 9th, 2012 (09:41 AM). Edited September 9th, 2012 by Kikpanther.
Kikpanther
Community Supporter

Uh, SU finished!

It's okay I think... I think I can improve it if I need to. Yeah...

Spoiler:

details
NAME: Deandra Maycomb
appearance
BODY: Deandra is about 5'5", maybe an inch shorter. Her skin is pale, more from genetics than not going outside, and her hair is dyed black and purple. Her hair is on the shorter side, but long enough for a pony-tail, which she wears occasionally. Her bangs are the only parts with purple on it. For the moment it'll stay like that, but Deandra likes to experiment with colors, so at any point that purple could become green, or blue, or anything really. She has several piercings, one in her nose, two on her left ear, and one on her lower lip. She's thinking about getting more, but hasn't actually decided yet. Her nails are painted purple, the indexes metallic purple, and she wears one ring on the middle finger of her left hand. She hardly ever wears makeup, but if she ever decides to it will probably be an eye shadow and eye liner that matches her hair.

CLOTHING: It can be said that Deandra dresses boyishly. While her shirt and jeans usually fit, it's not very easy to see past her baggy black hoodie. When she has her hair down, she wears a dull gray beanie hat. In colder weather, she'll wear a chullo. Deandra wears jeans faded from age. Sometimes they can have wholes, but most of them are in good condition. All of her jeans, however, have markings on them from her idle drawings that couldn't be washed away. Frequent washing can cause them to fade, but when they do, she usually draws or writes something new. She usually wears sneakers or converse shoes with ankle socks. Deandra mostly wears darker colors.
personal
PERSONALITY: Deandra is a pretty laid-back girl. Most of the time, anyways. Well... Okay, so, like, look. This is how it is. Deandra isn't going to stress about everything. She's at that point in life with that personality that just says "You think I care but I really don't. Seriously, I don't." You could say she was lazy as well. Deandra isn't the adventuring type because... Adventures. Traipsing around the woods and stuff like that? That's a lot of work, man... However, Deandra actually likes seeing wild things, so she could make a compromise. She isn't very excited about all that running around and stuff, especially since metabolism is on her side right now. It might not be right to say she was lazy, now that I think about it, but just unenthused. It's pretty depressing to see an unenthused fourteen year old. They have their life ahead of them, right? So why aren't they excited? Deandra would tell you it's because she hadn't seen anything exciting. What Deandra needs is a little push, or a friend that'll force her into everything to get her going the way she should. But while we get her uninterested, somewhat detached, and frankly blunt surface out of the way (which I think we can count as a con, depending on where you stand), then we can move onto to the side of the spectrum that doesn't make you think, "Well why is she here, then?"

Deandra isn't here because adventuring is the coolest thing or because the greater good needs or or because this would be her start as a Pokemon trainer. Deandra is here because she likes wildlife. Pokemon, animals, bugs, trees, flowers. They're all interesting in their own little ways. She doesn't really like telling people that, or showing it, though. As a kid she enthusiastically looked up all the information she could understand on anything that had to do with biology and still does so today. She figured she could get a hands-on experience by now. As a kid she used to try and sneak up behind Pokemon, sit down, and watch everything they did and take sloppy, childish notes. Now that she's older, she's gotten better at taking notes, sneaking, and makes little illustrations to add to her scientific studies. It may be one of her deepest dreams to become some sort of biologist one day. If she could talk to Pokemon, she'd give them interviews. If anything can make her happy, it's her Aipom. If she needs a reason to calm down, usually he knows how to help her out, and that's a good thing. Out of all Pokemon, she'd have to say that aquatic Pokemon and animals were her favorite. It was much harder to observe marine life when they were always in the water. The mystery surrounding these water-dwellers made them the most interesting, so they took up her mind the most. Deandra has very little interest in battling or leagues of any sort, so the whole gym part of this mission is pretty much a big negative on this awesome opportunity. Oh well, maybe she'd find a way around it. She was good at shirking.

Over the years, Deandra has gotten a lot of nicknames. D, Deedee, Angie, 'Andra, Andrea, Dean, or even Destiny. Out of all of them, she prefers the name Dean or Deana and will sometimes introduce herself that way.

INTERESTS: As stated previously, Deandra is fascinated in wildlife, though she doesn't admit it. Animal Planet and Pokemon Universe were her favorite TV channels when she was younger and today. Discovery Channel isn't half-bad either. The science of creatures, how they're made, and above all, how they behave, is the Super Rod of her mind and attention. Other than that, Deandra enjoys drawing, which she is fairly proficient at. Video games and texting aren't half-bad either.

DISLIKES: Deandra doesn't like it when anyone disturbs whatever she's observing. That may be her biggest irk of all, since it ruins everything. She also doesn't like work, which is more of a given, and isn't exactly fond of children. She thinks her parents are kind of a drag too and her brother was an annoying snot-nose. Those counts as dislikes, right? People?

HISTORY: Deandra was born on Cinnabar Island and has always been on Cinnabar Island. She hasn't gone to a new house or anything like that, and relatives usually came over there to visit. There wasn't a lot of leaving and coming back going on. As a kid Deandra was pretty excitable and everything in the world made her high like candy. She was pretty energetic. Honestly, her parents don't know what happened then and now. As a kid, Deandra would always chase after birds or Fearow and try and catch them with her own bare hands. Maybe animals and Pokemon can sense who the children are, very few of them turned around and chased her back. Not that she minded, she liked the chase unless she got hurt. To try and keep her energy in check, her uncle got her a pet Pokemon, an Aipom that had just been born at his shop not too long ago. It really didn't take long for the two of them to get alone and both have been pretty much inseparable. Beads and sparkles and earrings and jewelry in general was something that Deandra loved. She isn't as into the fashion scene now, but some good jewelry never hurt. Her parents are very acquainted with her loves for biological research, even though she wished they didn't. The only pro was that they got her stuff relating to it and were good support, but other than that they were really annoying about it. She was probably the parallel to her younger brother (coming around four years later), who just wants to smash some Pokemon heads together and battle, fight, and train like a good ol' traditional Pokemon trainer. While Pokemon fascinated Deandra, gym leaders were her brother's idles and were his best role models (other than dad, of course). When this whole "thing" started, he noticed the change in the gym leaders before the rest of them did. Deandra was sure they were all like that, but her brother was much more adamant and, later on, much more disappointed. His little trainer dreams were being crushed by the day. It may have been his sorrows and Deandra's own interests that made her agree to help Ambella. Not only would she see wildlife she never could and be away from home for a while, she could also get to the bottom of the gym leader's attitude change. When she left, she told her brother that she wouldn't come back until the gym leaders were good again. She wasn't really sure if she could keep that promise, but it made him smile.
pokémon
SPECIES: Aipom
RP sample
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...02&postcount=3
Old September 9th, 2012 (01:00 PM).
PsychoJigglypuff
Crazy and Loving It!

details
NAME: Eli King

appearance
BODY: Eli has dirty blond hair which he keeps short in a buzz cut. His facial hair is starting to grow in, but he keeps himself clean shaven. In fact, most of him is shaven as he does a lot of competitive swimming. His eyes are dark brown, but he usually keeps them covered with sunglasses or goggles. His skin has a slight tan due to being outdoors most of the time. If he isn’t careful though, he can burn pretty easily.

Eli stands tall at around 5’10” and weighs a healthy 160 lbs. He has good muscle mass due to his athleticism; not too built, but still very fit. His features are masculine, with broad shoulders, a prominent brow, and a square jaw. This, accompanied with his usually serious demeanor, tends to intimidate some people. The impression he gives off is “tough guy you don’t want to mess with.”

CLOTHING: His usual attire consists of a simple black tank top and camouflage pattern cargo pants, accompanied by brown boots and black aviator sunglasses. Many people ask if he’s trying to dress up like Lt. Surge, but it’s really just a coincidental resemblance. When it’s particularly hot outside, he dons brown shorts and sandals instead. Since he’s a swimmer, he always has his suit, goggles, and a swim cap handy. He has a simple brown wristwatch on his right arm, and a brown satchel where he stores all of his supplies.
personal
PERSONALITY: Eli is a reserved and quiet young man, keeping mostly to himself. While his stoicism makes him seem cold, he is actually a nice guy. He just doesn’t express himself as easily. He’s a pretty serious person most of the time, and his sense of humor is terrible. He rarely laughs at anything, and when he does, it isn’t even remotely funny to anyone else. He also takes everything someone says seriously, so it’s best not to use sarcasm or figures of speech around him.

He is a very protective person. If anything threatens his loved ones, he’ll do anything to stop it. He also has a strong sense of justice, so if he sees anyone in danger or committing a crime, he will step in, regardless of how unwise it is. Other than those situations, he always thinks before he acts. Often times, he ends up overthinking things, but that’s beside the point. He is generally a very rational and mature person.

INTERESTS: As stated several times already, Eli is a swimmer, and a competitive one at that. While he usually swims in pools, he also loves to swim in the ocean. He almost fells more comfortable in the water than on land. This leads him to have somewhat of a bias towards water-type Pokemon, as he enjoys swimming with them.

Another bias that wasn’t nearly as obvious was his love of cute Pokemon. He is an absolute sucker for anything cute, in fact. This is very surprising to most people, as he gives off such a manly vibe, but when there’s a cute Pokemon around, he practically melts. It’s quite an amusing sight.

DISLIKES: He detests criminals and delinquents. If you’re not a law abiding citizen, you’re automatically on Eli’s bad side. If someone is just rude or obnoxious, but haven’t done anything wrong, he’ll be annoyed by them on the inside, but outwardly tolerate them.

He also has a terrible sense of direction, so he dislikes maps, as they never seem to help him. He has to rely on other people to tell him where something is, or else he’s just wandering blindly around.

HISTORY: Eli used to live in Nimbasa City, Unova. He had a large family, with three siblings, his parents, and his grandmother all living together in one house. His mother was a retired actress who ran a small gardening shop, and his father was a businessman who worked in Castelia City. It was a happy and lively time. Eli got along well with his siblings, and even though his older sister loved to tease him, it was all in good fun.

Unfortunately, those times didn’t last. When Eli was six years old, his parents got into a fight. No one knew what had caused it, or what it was about, as they kept it to themselves. Whatever it was, they kept arguing about it, and eventually they split up. Eli and his younger sister Isabelle ended up going with their father, while his two older siblings went with his mother. It was a devastating time for everyone, as they didn’t like being split from half of their family, but after a while, they simply got used to it.

Eli’s father was originally from Kanto, so they ended up moving to his home town of Cinnabar Island. The two kids were mainly taken care of by their aunt and uncle, as their father was busy with work. It was a big change for Eli, but he ended up adapting well to the new environment, making friends locally and getting involved in the local swim team. Isabelle was only three at the time, so she didn’t even remember her life back in Nimbasa.

For Eli’s 16th birthday, he got a Pokemon egg as a gift from his aunt. She knew how much he loved Pokemon, especially cute Water-types. He took care of the egg and raised it lovingly, bringing it with him wherever he went. Before long, it hatched into an adorable Azurill he named Dot. They got along very well, and she joined him whenever he went for a swim. They were practically inseparable.
pokémon
SPECIES: Azurill

RP sample
Spoiler:
(From Hoenn ReBURST - Chapter 2)

Shortly after entering the route, Becky was suddenly faced with a confrontation.

"Your Poochyena ate my lunch!"

"Liar! My little Poochy would never do such a thing!"

There were two kids, around ten years old, who were quarreling near the route's entrance. One was a boy, holding an empty lunch box. The other was a girl, holding a Poochyena in her arms. Neither looked like they would stop any time soon. Becky decided to step in.

"Alright, what seems to be the problem here?" She stepped towards them, trying to mediate the fight.

The boy spoke up first. "Julie's Poochyena just ate my lunch! I saw it!"

"No, he did not!" The girl protested. "Tom's just making things up again!" Her Poochyena barked in agreement.

"Are you sure it was her Poochyena?" She questioned Tom. "You could have seen a wild one instead."

"No, it was definitely Poochy! It had the stupid pink collar and everything!"

"It's not stupid, it's cute!"

"It is stupid!"

"You're stupid!"

"Shut up, both of you!" Becky snapped. The two were silent, intimidated by her sudden rage. She noticed this, and tried to regain her composure. "Look, is this really such a big deal? I have some food in my bag, so if you're hungry you can have some of that, okay?" Tom stared at his feet and mumbled.

"And you," She turned to Julie. "Are you completely sure your Poochy didn't do it? Can you say so with absolute certainty?" Julie looked down at her Poochyena. "W-Well, not really. For a little while, I wasn't paying attention to her. But it was such a short time! And she's an angel, there's no way she could do that..." Her Poochyena whined, looking guilty.

Becky sighed. "Look, nobody's perfect. We all make mistakes, even Poochy. So let's stop all of this silly fighting. Cheer up, okay? How about a Pokemon battle? Those are fun."

"But I don't have any Pokemon..." Tom frowned.

"Hey lady, can I challenge you?" Julie asked. "You're a trainer, right?"

"Sure, of course you can." She smiled. "You've probably had Poochy longer than I've had mine though."

"I'm not that good at battling though. Momma thinks it's not proper for a young lady."

"So what?" Becky scoffed. "You don't have to be proper. Just do what you want to do. Why should you let her decide what's right for you? I never listened to my mother, and I think I turned out just fine." She smiled, feeling proud of herself. "Anyways, this'll be good battle practice for the both of us! I've never fought another trainer before."

Julie seemed excited. "Okay! Let's do it!" Poochy leaped out of her arms, barking in agreement.

"Well, I can see she's ready to go." Becky giggled. She pulled out a sandwich from her backpack and tossed it to Tom. "Here, have this. I was saving it for later, but I can just get something in Petalburg. Hope you like PB&J!" He smiled. "Thanks, lady! You're cool."

"Please, call me Becky!" She took out a Poke Ball. "Now let's go, Bayou!" The Mudkip emerged from the ball with his signature goofy grin. "I'll let you go first, Julie."

"Alright! Poochy use Tackle!" The Poochyena barked and ran straight into Bayou. He fell over from the attack, but got back up ready to go. "Use Water Gun, Bayou!" Becky called. He squirted a bunch of water right at Poochy's face. She shook it off easily.

"Hmm, try using Sand-Attack!" Julie said. Poochy turned around and kicked up the dirt into Bayou's face. He coughed and had a hard time seeing. "Get her back with a Mud Slap!" He did the same thing and tossed dirt at Poochy's face as well. Now both Pokemon had trouble seeing.

"That's no good! Use Tackle on him!" The Poochyena charged towards where she thought he was, but ended up tripping over a rock. "Here's our chance, use Water Gun!" Bayou shot water at Poochy, but it ended up going over her and hitting a tree. This was obviously getting nowhere fast. It was time for a new plan.

"Hey Julie, you wouldn't happen to have an umbrella, do you?" Becky asked hopefully. She just look confused. "No, why would I? It's a sunny day today." Becky glanced around the route. "Well, you probably want to hide under that tree over there. You too, Tom. Just trust me."

Once everyone was situated underneath a tree, Becky called out to her Pokemon. "Okay Bayou, you can use Rain Dance now!" He smiled and began to hop around like he usually did. Almost instantly, storm clouds began to gather over the battlefield, and began pouring rain. The rain water washed out the dirt from the Pokemon's eyes, and they were in prime condition to fight again.

"Alright! Now Poochy, use Bite!" Poochy chomped on Bayou's tail fin. He began to freak out and run around the field, with Poochy staying clamped on his tail. "Shake her off, shake her off!" Becky shouted. Eventually, after much flailing, he managed to get her off his tail. "Great! Now use your Water Gun!" Tired, but still fighting, Bayou shot a powerful blast of water that directly hit Poochy. It was too much for her, and she fell over fainted.

As quickly as it arrived, the rain soon let up, allowing the people to emerge from their shelter under the trees. "You did great, Bayou." Becky congratulated him. "Time for a good rest." He returned back to his Poke Ball. Julie picked up the fainted Poochyena. "You did good too, Poochy." She smiled. "We didn't win, but it was still fun being in a real battle."

Shortly after the battle, they went their separate ways. Tom and Julie walked back to their homes in Petalburg, and Becky stayed in the Route, deciding to do a bit more training, and perhaps even catch another Pokemon. Still, seeing the kids happily on their way home warmed her heart, and put her in a really good mood.

Old September 10th, 2012 (10:56 PM).
Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sam View Post
Done :D

details
NAME: Fiona Cole
Accepted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiklion View Post
Uh, SU finished!

It's okay I think... I think I can improve it if I need to. Yeah...
Yes. It's ok. I really like that you talked about the gym leaders in the history.
Accepted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoJigglypuff View Post
[INDENT]details[INDENT]NAME: Eli King
Accepted!

To everyone else who signed up, thanks for your interest :3

With that, I guess it's time to start off the game already don't you think, players?

There's something we could discuss in this thread before we interact in the IC. Since we are all from Cinnabar Island, some of us can know each other beforehand. We have likely all gone to the same school, for instance, but we don't have to be close friends, unless some want that!

AURYN: my character should probably be regarded as a bit odd, with her crazily long hair and large, round glasses without any glass in them, as well as being very naive. She shouldn't be great friends with anyone right off the bat.

Deandra is probably in the same class as Auryn is. How well do you think the two of them should know each other? Would Deandra dislike Auryn or shrug and let her be what she is? Auryn would probably think Deandra's hair looks cool and then not mind much how she is. She would just greet her regardless of how Deandra treats her.

Old September 10th, 2012 (11:29 PM).
PsychoJigglypuff
Crazy and Loving It!

Eli probably wouldn't know any of them too well since he's the oldest. He would probably be regarded as "that guy who swims" or "that guy who looks like Lt Surge." Unless any of you want your characters to be friends with him, he will only recognize people as being from the same neighborhood and not much else.

Old September 11th, 2012 (09:38 AM). Edited September 11th, 2012 by Vato.
Vato
This Is Our Last Goodbye

Hmm... I don't think Fonse could have friends... He's that guy who's always alone... And that guy who's always scaring people without trying to with his cold responses. But I guess there could be someone who tried to actually befriend him, if anyone wants, that is

He may just like, recognize them as frequent passerbys or something, but not really paying much attention to them...

Old September 11th, 2012 (09:48 AM).
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

Well, I'm pretty sure that everyone regards Irwin as "That jokey chubster who doesn't seem to be able to take anything seriously. Plus he's got some god-awful shoes." Though, people should get along with him well since he isn't really up in anyone's business that often.

As for what Irwin thinks about other people, I guess that he thinks Auryn seems to be kinda cool. I mean she has that long hair, those chillax glasses without glass in them (a bit hipster-alert on those ones though). However, she seems to be a bit naive and all, but that's cool too I guess...

Naturally, he probably thinks of Eli as that swimming dude with the muscles that could probably beat the ever-living crap out of him in a few seconds. He is a bit afraid of him I would guess.

As for Deandra, I mean like, she's a tomboy and stuff that's okay. But what's up with those piercings in her face? I mean come on! Why have a bunch of metal majiggies strapped to your face? Are you trying to atrract Magnemites or what? Hehe... Attract Magnemites, I gotta' write that one down. And that black-and-askfdj-whatever color of her hair knda screams scene-kid a bit. I bet she ends ALL OF HER dang texts with a bunch of smilies, 'YOLO', and three gazillion hearts. AND, I heard her get called 'Destiny' once. Who the heck lets themselves get called 'Destiny'?! That's like one of the doucheist names for any girl ever!

*rant over*
Old September 11th, 2012 (11:30 AM).
doge
[INTENSIFIES]
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to doge
Fiona probably wouldn't really know anyone unless they were in her class, and even then she'd only know them by a face. Mostly because she'd be too busy getting distracted and fooling around with random things to pay enough attention to remember a name.

If you were to see her outside of school, she'd be doing light weight workouts or jogging/running to get rid of the stress she accumulates from being nice to idiots during the school day D:

And if anyone wants to be or become friends with Fiona, expect her to treat you like a bestie right off the bat.
Old September 11th, 2012 (12:32 PM).
Adventure

Haha, I can totally see Irwin and Auryn get along xD

And Fiona and Auryn as well :3 Let's interact and see where it leads ^^

I will make an intro post, like, now (like, soon) and then you are free to begin.

Old September 11th, 2012 (07:41 PM).
Kikpanther
Community Supporter

I'm not all that good at making interaction promises before hand, but after reading Auryn's personality I think Deandra would take a liking to her. Deandra most likely wouldn't care about Auryn's enthusiasm, she might ignore it unless it directly involves her, but she can only protest for so long. X) Auryn sounds like the push she needs, so if they end up traveling together, it'd make for a lot of developmental fun!

For everyone else, I don't think she'd really know them since she'd mainly hang out with people in her age group, but I'm sure they'll be fine with her.
Old September 11th, 2012 (08:48 PM).
PsychoJigglypuff
Crazy and Loving It!

Just made my first post. It's pretty short, but I didn't want to spend too much time writing about his family. Plus, since he's the first one to arrive, there isn't much to say.

Old September 11th, 2012 (10:54 PM).
Adventure

Haha, awesome!

I'm not demanding novel-length posts for this RP, at least not when we're interacting, so it's totally fine, Psycho.

(would you prefer being called Psycho or Jiggly?)

Old September 12th, 2012 (02:22 AM).
Arumus
Insert user title here..

Any spaces available? Going to start getting into the role play shenanigans.
Old September 12th, 2012 (06:01 AM).
PsychoJigglypuff
Crazy and Loving It!

I'm fine with Psycho, Jiggly, or PJ. It doesn't matter what people call me as long as I can tell when they're addressing me.

Old September 12th, 2012 (10:11 AM).
Vato
This Is Our Last Goodbye

Just posted... Sorry if it's not lengthy or detailed enough... I didn't had much creative juices when writing it, but I'll make sure to do better posts in the future...

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links