• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Well, that's ba-messed up. Can somebody give me a summary of what happened while I was gone?

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
From the last time you post, which was on Sept 7th, where you attacked Ignitus with a dragon rush, a few things happened. The Swift, who was engaging Genevieve, backed off and returned to help fight Ignitus. Meanwhile Speculum and Gallant went to stop her instead. She revealed to them that there were other things they should be worried about, including that the sky Ancients, mostly Aerodactyl, had begun destroying the city.

Zane meanwhile, who was fighting Ignitus with the others, left to go to warn the remaining citizens still in Albia to evacuate the city completely. He asked the Generals for help, which they did, and began evacuating the city. However, during that time, Zane ran into Frost, and began fighting her.

Meanwhile against Ignitus, the group wasn't doing well. Defender got hit on the head and began going crazy again. While Calamity hatched a plan to stop Ignitus. He sent the others away to stop the Aerodactyls from destroying the city, while he told them he would hold off Ignitus. Using a TM he learned from a machine by a scientist named Demas in Eternity City, he unleashed an Explosion attack on Ignitus, causing a devastating and blinding explosion that resonated across the entire battlefield. This flash of the explosion gave Zane a chance to escape Frost (with help from Hoodhide), and Speculum a chance to go help the others stop the destruction of the city by the Aerodactyls.

So basically, Gallant is fighting the Siren, TrueStriker is still fighting Sovereign, Zane and Hoodhide are escaping Frost while trying to stop the Aerodactyls, and so are the rest of the Gold Tribe.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Ah, I see. Time for some more aerial carnage, then, and maybe some ground one too. Frost is mine!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Lol, was about to say the same thing NecrumWarrior.

By the way guys, excellent joint post. Nice soundtrack. Pretty damn scary. :O

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Was that Ragnaros in your post, NW? The way that Pokemon talked greatly resembled my character. xD I didn't quite get your post, though

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Sorry if I cut anything short for anyone here, but the battle of Albia is over.

...Or is it?

By the way, for anyone unaware of who Kivir Sveenis is, he is an RPer by the name Stingray who departed our RP a while ago. His character went with the Alpha Alliance army to liberate Shine and Gravel City while the Gold Tribe were in the Thieves Forest. His SU is still in the front page if anyone wants more info.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I know I haven't been in this rp long but I feel like I just have to much right now, so sadly I'm dropping out of this rp, I wish you all the best of luck.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
No problem, Genevieve, thanks for letting us know. Good luck.

Genevieve's character is now an NPC. 1 spot is open on the Gold Tribe.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Sorry guys, I just realized I never made a Silver Tribe post. I'll make one when I get back from Uni tonight.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Thanks Supervegeta! I wasn't really sure where to go or what to do yet. :D

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Kind of a random question, but what time is it approximately in the RP? Morning, afternoon, evening?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I'd say its close to sunset, maybe late afternoon or so.

Back