Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page "Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old August 16th, 2012 (06:48 PM).
DJ Squiggles

Nature: Quirky
The Ricky Martin episode was just horrible. I have never been so disappointed in a Glee episode until I saw that.

Old August 16th, 2012 (06:52 PM).
Gold Tier

Nature: Modest
Really? Did you watch 'The First Time'? If so, really? The Spanish Teacher was bad, but Ricky and Naya's duet, Chord and Amber singing amazingly in Spanish and the lack of Blaine made it a bit better. But each to their own. n_n
And I won't let you down

1349 6159 4149 // black magic // get weird
Old August 16th, 2012 (06:57 PM).
DJ Squiggles

Lol Yes I've seen all the episodes. I just couldn't stand the songs in that episode, especially the Mariachi Elvis cover *shudders*

Old August 16th, 2012 (07:00 PM).
Gold Tier

Oh I forgot about the Elvis song. That an LMFAO were the worst. There's much better deserving artists to cover but instead they use those two.

And what I don't get is that Harry and Dianna (Mike & Quinn) speak fluent Spanish yet they got nothing.
And I won't let you down

Old August 16th, 2012 (07:03 PM).
DJ Squiggles

Oh geez, I had managed to forget the LMFAO song until you mentioned it. Now I have to forget it again...Thanks a lot!

j/k

I did hate that one too. When I saw that on the promo I almost didn't watch the episode lol

Old August 16th, 2012 (07:06 PM).
Gold Tier

Lmao. Enjoy getting it away! ;)

Honestly I just tried to ignore the singing and just watch the dancing, yeah the dancing was good. :>
And I won't let you down

Old August 16th, 2012 (07:15 PM).
DJ Squiggles

I couldn't really do that. I can appreciate the good dancing but it doesn't interest me as much. One of the things that drew me to the show is fact that they cover other people's songs, and I am a bit obsessed with cover songs.

Old August 16th, 2012 (07:17 PM).
Gold Tier

When I said that I meant I tried to ignore the LMFAO song, I love the songs otherwise. n___n
And I won't let you down

Old August 16th, 2012 (10:34 PM).
The Queen of Nintendo

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by dragonomega:

Yep! It's also changed to 9pm just after The X-Factor. n_n
Oh nice! Now I don't have to worry about it being on the same time as Dancing with the Stars! Whew! ; I would usually catch Glee On Demand or on Hulu the next week. :\ So I was always behind...

Old August 17th, 2012 (09:45 PM).
DJ Squiggles

Ok, has anyone seen the Glee topic currently trending on Twitter right now?

Something weird going on today!

Old August 18th, 2012 (02:27 AM).
Gold Tier

Lmao, there's been worse ones like #FinchelForever, #DarrenCrissIsAmazing etc.
And I won't let you down

Old August 28th, 2012 (06:30 AM).
☆ a sky full of stars
Crystal Tier

I was told to revive this however I wanted to say how sad I am that Aylin isn't going to be appearing on Glee. That is all.
Old August 28th, 2012 (07:14 AM).
Gold Tier

THANK YOU NICA YAYAYAY.

Okay, so. The cast promo picture has been revealed as well as the individual portraits! :D As well as a lot of spoilers and a new promo that I will spoiler. Oh! And episode stills have been released. OH OH OH and there's some exciting news for the actors.

Glee Promo Images
Spoiler:

Cast Portraits
Spoiler:

Dianna and Jayma (Quinn and Emma) are missing because Dianna is shooting Malavita and Jayma was shooting the Smurfs 2.

Plot/Casting Spoilers
Spoiler:
The New Rachel - Episode 1
- Unique, Tina, Blaine and Brittany will ask Artie who he wants as New Directions' new star. It has then been confirmed that Unique will be out of the running which leaves Brittany, Tina and Blaine to battle it out with Call Me Maybe. Brittany has also been confirmed to be out of the running.
- Marley's second name is 'Rose' and she will join New Directions. She will have a duet with Rachel.
- Apparently Kate Hudson's character 'Cassandra July' will be a drunk.
- Whoopi Goldberg is back in this episode.

Songs that will be performed, so far.
Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepson. Sung by Brittany, Tina and Blaine with New Directions.
Chasing Pavements by Adele. Sung by Tina, Brittany, Blaine and Artie with New Directions.
New York State of Mind by Billy Joel. Sung by Rachel and Marley
Dance Again by Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbull. Sung by Cassandra July with NYADA dance class
It's Time by Imagine Dragons. Sung by Blaine with The Cheerios.
Never Say Never by The Fray. Sung by Jake Puckerman.
TBA by TBA. Sung by Brody (unreleased)

Britney 2.0 - Episode 2
- Brittany will go 'Britney' and start going sloppy. She starts eating crap, getting sloppy and being depressed.
- New Directions sing 'Gimme More' with Brittany on lead. They get booed by the school and Brittany is injured.
- Rachel proves to Cassandra July to that she can be sexy and with the help of her dance class sings 'Oops... I Did It Again'.
- Brittany sings Everytime, she is laid on her bed face down because she's missing Santana (BRITTANA FEELS I CAN'T)
- Chord will be shirtless (:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

8 of Britney's songs will be in the episode.
Oops... I Did It Again by Britney Spears. Sung by Rachel with NYADA dance class.
Everytime by Britney Spears. Sung by Brittany
Gimme More by Britney Spears. Sung by Brittany with New Directions
TBA by Britney Spears. Sung by New Directions. It's a recent song, Chord sings during it.

Makeover - Episode 3
- Sarah Jessica Parker joins the cast as Isabelle Klempt. Kurt's mentor who gives Rachel a makeover.
- Kurt interns at Vogue, his colleagues are a 'hunky business man', 'a spooky b!tch' a receptionist and a supermodel. Suzanne Krull has been cast as the Spooky B!tch.
- Blaine joins a superhero and sidekicks club. He also joins another bunch of other clubs, this is due to missing Kurt or something idk. Sam is also a part of the superhero club, apparently and is dressed as Batman whilst Blaine is Robin.

Songs so far.
Celebrity Skin by Hole. Sung by Isabelle, Rachel and Kurt.
Everyone Wants to Rule the World by Tears For Fears. Sung by Blaine
TBA by Judy Garland. Sung by Will and Sue
TBA by TBA. Sung by Brody and Rachel

I'M TOO LAZY TO DO MORE I'LL POST THEM LATER OR SOMETHING

Episode Stills
Spoiler:

Other
Spoiler:

Naya has filmed a music video for her single, 'My Heart', to which has NO RELEASE DATE YET GOD NAYA
Amber has been working in the studio with Rodney Jerkins, who well, educate yourself. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_Jerkins

Amber's album is literally going to storm the charts. :)
And I won't let you down

Old August 28th, 2012 (07:31 PM).
pin pin

Oooh the whole cast returns. Maybe I'll give S4 a chance. Hopefully, it's more mature, not sexual, urgh I'm tried of that, but not rainbows and roses and fake high school ickness.

Who's the new brunette? Me gusta.
Old September 6th, 2012 (10:50 AM).
Gold Tier

There was a 'first listen party' yesterday where 5 songs were released. 3 from The New Rachel and 2 from Britney 2.0 Call Me Maybe (Tina, Blaine, Brittany, Unique), It's Time (Blaine), Dance Again/Americano (Cassandra July) were released from The New Rachel and Gimme More (Brittany) and Boys/Boyfriend (Artie and Blaine) from Britney 2.0

Listen to Call Me Maybe pls. Jenna belts at the end and i cry. The Dance Again/Americano mash-up is also quite impressive. Kate Hudson did great. Gimme More is also quite good, Heather's singing has improved. Darren's voice is 'meh' on everything.

Tina, Marley and Unique have a song in Britney 2.0
And I won't let you down

Old September 10th, 2012 (10:46 AM).
THE HOST IS BROKEN
Gold Tier

I feel depressed after listening to It's Time. Stoopid Darren, ruining my songs. ;-;

/that's my contribution till season 4 starts. xD;

Old September 14th, 2012 (06:34 AM).

Gold Tier

I'm not sure how to feel about the start of the series. As an episode it was great, but seriously we've got Quinn 2.0 and Puck 2.0 now, is it that hard to make the new cast a bit different?
Old September 14th, 2012 (08:01 AM).
☆ a sky full of stars
Crystal Tier

Um... okay spoilering.

Spoiler:
I want Marley x Jake. I feel bad for her. Rachel and Kurt's scenes made me almost cry (three of their scenes that is!), I hate how Glee was such a mean club and I want Rachel x Dean Geyer's character's name. I hate how he has an American accent it makes me want to cry. That is all. Weird start, but glad Unique is in. n___n
Old September 14th, 2012 (10:22 AM).
Gold Tier

This is my opinion of the episode, took from my post at gleeforum;

Spoiler:
Quote originally posted by Santana Lopez:
Things I enjoyed;

- Sam and Marley interaction. During both the apologizing scene and the small cute part in Chasing Pavements, as much as I want Sam with Tina I think Marley will be his new girlfriend. But then again isn't she supposed to be dating Jake soon? idek

- Marley Rose. Literally one of my new favorite characters.

- The scenes between Marley and her Mother, they were beautiful. ;___________;

- Unique. I was so against Alex returning and then having Wade/Unique joining New Directions but omfg. Unique may just be my new favorite character. Unique's eyes, they are on FIYAH. And her small black woman comment to Artie had me in stitches. I love her so much. <3

- Brody. I believe Brody and Rachel will have something, we know that Finn gets a new girl and Finchel will break-up so what better person for Rachel to have as a boyfriend.

- Brittany's small comments (barring the Mercedes/Wade confusion). Especially the Lima Bean comment. Heather's execution was spot on.

- Hummelberry scenes. Especially the last one. <3

- Sugar's 'garbage bag full of soup' comment. I hate abuse towards bigger people but omg idk why I couldn't stop laughing. Vanessa needs more comedy lines, I'd love for her to have a comedy storyline.

- Cassandra having a drinking problem, they haven't touched alcoholism since S1 with April, however April was never angry like Cassandra was. I think her anger will continue to grow and she won't be one of those 'i'm a ***** because i want you to do well' characters, or 'i'm a ***** because i'm jealous of your talent', I believe she has a serious dislike for Rachel, and I was thinking that Rachel may call her out on her alcoholism again or bring up her bad broadway history and Cassandra could end up doing something really bad, like idk slapping Rachel? I know she was really nice to that student who got on broadway as a flying monkey but it could just be Rachel and muffin top that she dislikes.

- Sam Evans all together, tbh. Perfect angel.

Things I didn't like;

- Brittany's Mercedes comment.

- The lack of impressive performances. They were all missing something.

- Blaine being crowned the New Rachel. Artie shouldn't have put the results on a poll. Artie is more than capable of making tough decisions and choosing between people, if it was up to Artie he would have chosen Tina.

- Blaine in general tbh (this will probably be on all my episode rates etc)

- The fact that they told Unique to 'take her face off'. This also ties in with something I enjoyed, Alex's acting. We all know he isn't the best actor but in this one scene it was quite good. If he improves I can see Unique becoming one of the best characters.

Things I can't judge yet;

- Kitty and her jock clique.

- Will trying to get Jake into ND just because Puck was.

Overall I think it was quite a decent premier, not my favorite but certainly not the worst.
And I won't let you down

Old September 14th, 2012 (09:40 PM).
☆ a sky full of stars
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by dragonomega:
This is my opinion of the episode, took from my post at gleeforum;
Spoiler:
Yeah I agree it should've been Tina @ new Rachel but lol we all know it'll be Marley so Blaine having that "role" is kind of... pointless.
Old September 21st, 2012 (04:28 AM).
THE HOST IS BROKEN
Gold Tier

I quite liked this episode, it was slightly, better than the first, but it still wasn't amazing.

Spoiler:
I sort of disliked the Jake and Puck scenes, I felt like Puck got zero development throughout the whole of glee, despite maybe the five minutes of his father in season 3. :x

The end sort of got to me, and I didn't really understand where the Jake and Quinn 2.0 came from. It's all a little Finn, Rachel and Quinn to me. :x But yeah, those few last scenes, and Rachel painting over Finn.

Is it sort of bad I can just imagine Finn poping up out of nowhere at the end of a new episode, just as Rachel and Brody kiss? :c It's so predictable.

Old September 21st, 2012 (04:37 AM).
☆ a sky full of stars
Crystal Tier

I WAITED HOURS FOR SOMEONE TO POST HERE. /CRY

Spoiler:
omg I hope Finn doesn't come back as they kiss :( THAT WOULD BE TERRIBLE! I want them together now. :3;

Oh andddd MARLEY X JAKE omg their scenes were so nice!! I dislike Kitty SO SO SO much. ALSO I LOVED RACHEL'S PERFORMANCE omg it was so good. She is the best on the whole show @ anything tbh. /bias

HMMM I think that's all???

Oh and Brittany is... sigh.

I was just watching Glee then and I remembered how We are Young suddenly was all over the radios and stuff straight after Glee, and then I just realise how big it is and how great it's become and changed, it's really nice to think about. :3 I want more Rachel, though!
Old September 22nd, 2012 (01:11 PM).
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by Mew~:
I felt like Puck got zero development throughout the whole of glee
What? Out of all the characters he's one of the most developed characters. Although this episode was a small step back for his character. But otherwise he's an extremely developed character.

MY THOUGHTS ETC Copied from Gleeforum again;

Spoiler:
I'm SO late with this gosh!!

Things I enjoyed;

- The Jacob/Brittany fight. o m f g that was just too funny and it was perfection and omg.
- Unique's 'Gurl' line.
- Heather's acting.
- Kiki
- Sam and Brittany scene help me please
- The Brochel scenes. n____n BECOME OFFICIAL ALREADY
- Lack of Klaine
- Darren (CALL THE NEWS PEOPLE) and Kevin during Boys/Boyfriend, not vocally (for either tbh it was just a flop) but they were cute.
- Jake/Puck scene. This was really unexpected for myself as I literally started crying when I heard Mark's voice. IMAGINE WHEN THEY SHOW CORY, AMBER, HARRY ETC I WON'T STOP AND THEN DIANNA OH GOD.
- The Jake/Marley/Mama Rose/Karofsky & Azimio 2.0 scene. I couldn't stop laughing when Jake threw that guys face into the food omfg.
- The Womanizer dance. HELLO NEW WORKOUT TBH.
- Kitty being a ***** again i love u so much
- Brittany trying to shave her head and Unique's scream.
- Rachel/Cassandra scenes. I didn't like how Cassandra was like 'i'm doing this for your own good' WHY THEY COULD HAVE HAD A REALLY ***** OF A TEACHER. But Lea and Kate's acting was flawless and I'm pretty sure there was sexual tension during the stretching.
- Gimme More omfg.
- The Everytime scene. Brittany staring at her computer and omfg Santana not coming online and she has a folder called 'Santana' and omfg k i l l m e.

Things I didn't like;

- The fact that they let Brittany go along with the lip syncing stuff. If Blaine is 'the new rachel' he should have acted like her and put his foot down. Rachel would have never let this happen. v_v
- Jake riding a Scooter. I mean just what. Where I live only like 6-10 year olds ride them. Skateboard anyone?
- The fact that all this Jake being a badass nonsense could have been stopped if Will had just said yes during his audition.
- Crazy / (You Drive Me) Crazy scene. As much as all that walking looked like super hard choreography the song was just boring.
- Kitty not actually singing like Ryan said. She just sang with the Cheerios during Hold It Against Me
- Circus, I Wanna Go, Till the World Ends and If U Seek Amy not being used (this isn't the episode but i'm so pissed about it)

Overall it was good, for a tribute episode.

ALSO SPOILERS FOR 2 BROCHEL DUETS (NICA!!!)
Spoiler:

Next weeks episode will be Sarah Jessica Parker's episode and it will feature Brody and Rachel tackling 'A Change Will Do You Good' by Sheryl Crow and then in episode 4 it will have Brody and Rachel singing 'Give Your Heart a Break' by Demi Lovato.

Finchel will break-up for good and they will no longer be endgame BROCHEL4EVER. Finn also gets a new girlfriend in the future.
And I won't let you down

Old September 26th, 2012 (12:30 PM).
pin pin

Quote:
that's a great haircut mercedes i thought you graduated
Still watching the first ep but that was hilarious!
Old September 26th, 2012 (12:47 PM).
Gold Tier

episode 4 news i'm too lazy to spoiler

blaine will be singing an acoustic version of teenage dream i'm so angry bye
And I won't let you down

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)