• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Best legendary forms in BW2?

Favorite form?

• Total voters

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
What do you think are the best legendary Pokèmon forms that were introduced in Black and White 2? I go with
black_kyurem_sprite_by_niblesess-d4r5p1x.png
because I like its design more and the black turbine thing looks cool.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Just to let you know, Meloetta's Pirouette form isn't from B2W2. It was introduced in B/W and has an event to chage in B/W.

As for the one I like the most. Landorus's Therian Form. Jaguar is totally BA~

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I honestly like them all.

Except Black Kyurem. Zekrom is just ugh.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
Black Kyurem, Therian Forme Thundurus, and Therian Forme Tornadus are my fav so far. They look awesome. The other forms are either unnecessary or looking blank to me :)

Mentalii

Back
Years
I voted for Keldeo's, pretty reluctantly. It's the best good looking among thel. To be honest I'm totally disappointed by the new forms that were introduced :/ Not making other forms at all would have been a better option.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I like White Kyurem because despite its somewhat shallow movepool (even though it's a bit wider than Black Kyurem's), it has enough raw power to tear through teams. I also like the Therian formes of the Kami trio because of their new abilities and the fact that all 3 Kami trio members look absolutely different in their Therian formes.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
I'm going to have to say that I think Black Kyurem is the best legendary form in Balck and White 2.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I personally voted for 3: White Kyurem, the Therian forme of Thundurus and Keldeo's Resolute forme. I was actually really tempted to go for Landorus' Therian forme too, but that'd be a bit over-kill. XD Anyway, I love White Kyurem a lot, and just like the contrast between fire and ice. It's also my favourite out of the too and why I'll probably choose Pokemon White 2 (iirc they can both be received in both games, but to me the cover legendary does play a large part in what game I buy. :x) Also, wow, its stats are pretty impressive too. :O

Thundurus' new forme simply (in my opinion) looks much better than its original forme and I could actually see myself using it. :D Finally, Keldeo's new forme looks pretty cool too- although it's only the aesthetics that were changed. XD

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I would choose Black Kyurem & White Kyurem. Oh, don't forget Keldeo Resolute. I chose these three because of design & they look so cool in their new forms.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
From the moment I saw them I definitely fell in love with the Therian formes. They're so radically different from their other forms and so well designed. Plus the different abilities and stat distributions make them different enough from their main forms to make them interesting/not seem like the same Pokemon with different appearances.

Back