The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 6th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Olli
I wanna see you be brave
Community Supporter

Advertise here
Welcome to the club you two. Great to see that we still get members even though the club isn't at its prime :p I'll just go ahead and add you to the member list. Have fun posting around!

Seems as though love for the two teams is quite mixed, though they're also pretty similar, so I guess for the most part it's the team of your (first) third generation game? Either way, I think it may be time to move onto a new topic.

Third generation brought back the concept that was introduced in the first generation games, the fossil Pokémon, with the Pokémon Anorith and Lileep. Both Pokémon were pretty strong in their final evolution and also pretty popular at the time, so the question is:

Which of the third generation Fossil Pokémon do you prefer?
Old August 6th, 2012, 06:42 PM
The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner's Avatar
The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner
☁Blown Away

Nature: Relaxed

Lileep because to me it would seem like a fosil pokemon to be,. Than anorith that later evolves in to Armadaillo and Armadaillo seems to be like an animal like pokemon than a fossil!
Old August 7th, 2012, 04:40 AM
rykerr1
Shiny Fanatic

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olli97 View Post
I prefer Lileep, because it looks kind of odd and interesting and I like the idea of a fossilized plant. Also Cradily is really good in battle (IMO) because it takes FOREVER to get rid of unless you have a ice type or something.

Armaldo is pretty cool too, though. I just find Anorith to be a little creepy for some reason >.<
Old August 7th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Olli
I wanna see you be brave
Community Supporter

Anorith/Armaldo here. I prefer them a hundred times over Lileep and Cradily, mainly just because it has a much more awesome design than Cradily in my opinion, and is just a good Pokémon in general. I've never really used the others though, as I just really disliked their designs and didn't really want to use them, so Anorith has always been the one I've chosen. Though to be honest, I've never really used it as part of my main team. It came a bit too far into the game at a pretty low level imo, and I'm always too lazy to train it up to the rest of my team, so usually I just get it, store it in my PC, beat my way through the game, and take it with me in the league with an EXP Share to level it up.

Also, back when I was making a ROM hack quite a while ago, Anorith was the rival of the game's main Pokémon, mainly because you were only able to choose fire Pokémon and I needed a Pokémon that would be strong against those, but I made it so strong that it became some of a challenge just beating it when going through the game, so I took quite a liking to it there too xD
Old August 22nd, 2012, 11:07 PM
Halcyon
peace and serenity

Nature: Quirky
THIS CLUB NEEDS MORE ACTIVITY SERIOUSLY >:(

Team Magma or Team Aqua? Why?
Team Aqua. I live in quite a warm place, so there's no need for torridness. However, with Team Aqua they can expand the ocean, and hopefully this can help lower the temperature a little, and also create floods, so I don't have to go to school. :D

I prefer Lileep more actually, it looks so odd and quirky yet interesting and refreshing, which made me love its design. It appears like it has two pairs of eyes ("eyes" on its body and the real ones are actually inside). I love the shape of its body too, from its roots to its tentacles, just pretty much everything about its look I love.

The funny thing is, that its evolution, Cradily looks scary and intimidating to me, especially its face. >__<

Old August 29th, 2012, 07:21 AM
danaxe
I long for kyurem powerz

Nature: Serious
Name: danaxe
Partner Pokemon: absaster the absol
How Active you will be (1-10): 6
If someone recruited you, who was it : nowone
Why you are joining : hoenn is the proud owner of my 3 favorite pokemon
current topic: armaldo has such a cool design and better typing and coverage for what it does. so armaldo!

Good trade shops:
I loveevee's
Old August 29th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Olli
I wanna see you be brave
Community Supporter

Welcome to the club, danaxe. Hope you'll enjoy your time here.

I don't know how much it would help on activity at its current state, but I guess we could throw in another topic :p

Since a big part of Hoenn was covered in water, you were often out surfing throughout your journey. How do you feel about this? Is it something you'd like to see in future generations?
Old August 29th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Anakin Linux
The village idiot
Community Supporter

Nature: Rash
Name: Romeo010
Partner Pokemon: Manectric
How Active you will be (1-10): 8
If someone recruited you, who was it : Nobody
Why you are joining : Fave game is emerald.
Insert content here... I want to share my love of emerald O_o
Topic:
I think since its a foresty region and the large water is the main terrain. It will be there in the next generation.

Deviantart|Pair|Theme
Old August 29th, 2012, 10:50 AM
flubbateios
Woof.

Nature: Docile
Welcome anybody who just joined , Enjoy your stay, And it'll be $2.50 a night

Since a big part of Hoenn was covered in water, you were often out surfing throughout your journey. How do you feel about this? Is it something you'd like to see in future generations?

This actually annoys me, i just prefer the land, i wasted so many repels on water, i almost ran out of money just to get repels
Old September 14th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Anakin Linux
The village idiot
Community Supporter

Must...bring....activity......must....talk...emerald.... I shall start a new topic...
What pokemon was the most anoyying to encounter in the Hoenn Region?
I would say Skarmory it was a huge time waster and took me forever to kill all the time.

Deviantart|Pair|Theme
Old September 14th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Hikamaru
The Sea Otter Pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo010 View Post
I have to say Pelipper, they kept abusing Protect on me which eats away at my PP.

I mean, they were so annoying.

paired with awolfsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | profile | supporter

Old September 16th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Anakin Linux
The village idiot
Community Supporter

Lol trying to go to the tower place where the blue and red orbs are at having to use surf is when that happend to me. SO anoyying.

Deviantart|Pair|Theme
Old September 16th, 2012, 05:38 PM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Nature: Jolly
Hey there! Hopefully I can join.

Name: Hereotostay123 or Hereto.
Partner Pokemon: Shifty the Shiftry
How Active you will be (1-10): 7
If someone recruited you, who was it : Nobody
Why you are joining : Hoenn is da best.
Insert content here: I've been a fan of Hoenn for a long time. I had a beastly team on my Pokemon Emerald: Swampert, Exploud, Glalie, Swellow, Crobat, and Aggron. Sadly this guy stole it, and I've harbored grudge against him ever since. Anyways, Hoenn is awesome.
Old September 17th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Olli
I wanna see you be brave
Community Supporter

Welcome to all the new members, glad to see this club still has a spark of light left :D

What pokemon was the most annoying to encounter in the Hoenn Region?

In this case I'd have to agree with Hikari. The Pelippers in the Hoenn region were absolutely terrible, keeping you locked in battle unless you're lucky or if your Pokemon is quite a few levels over it (at least from my experience). If you try to fight it, it constantly spams you with Supersonics, making the battles last even longer, and the worst thing about it all is that you'll encounter them so very often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo010 View Post
Must...bring....activity......must....talk...emerald.... I shall start a new topic...
I would say Skarmory it was a huge time waster and took me forever to kill all the time.
But surely you could just run from it. Skarmory's encounter rate is only 5, and it only appears on one route in the whole game, so I can't imagine it being that annoying.

Last edited by Olli; September 19th, 2012 at 10:54 AM.
Old September 20th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Anakin Linux
The village idiot
Community Supporter

I always feel like im the only person who farmed for ashes before advancing in the game T_T

Deviantart|Pair|Theme
Old October 9th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Olli
I wanna see you be brave
Community Supporter

Club is being closed due to an inactive owner. The club is not to be remade, as we're currently discussing whether these types of clubs should be allowed.

~Closed~

Sponsored Links

Advertise here