• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Super Starter Pokémon Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Sometimes I wish they made another PMD specifically for the new Pokemon and the adorableness that will ensue. xD

Would you like to have the next set of starters to have a common theme?

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years

If you mean like a music theme then YES PLEASE! It would be pretty cool for the starter pokemon to have a music theme! :P
That would be pretty cool if that's what you mean. Though I'm not sure how that would work. Could you please specify a bit more Twiggy?

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Name: Snowdrop, but you can call me Mer or Skitters.
Starter Pokémon: Chikorita, and her name shall be Meadow. Oh, you're allowed to take 2? In that case, Skitty was a started for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, so shouldn't she be on the list? Anyways, if you can get a Skitty then I'll name her Lavish. If you can't get a Skitty then a Shinx named Rune.
Why would you like to join the club?: Basically for Chikorita lol. I just like discussing Pokemon in general.

I'm going to answer multiple topics.

Would you like the next set of starters to have a common theme?
...? What kind of theme? They already share a common theme. I just want Nintendo to stick with tradition lol. If you mean musical theme, then that would be rather interesting I guess.

Assume the next game only has one starter.

It would depend on the Pokemon released at the time. It'd have to a unique Pokemon like Eevee. In fact, Eevee would actually be a perfect candidate.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021

If you mean like a music theme then YES PLEASE! It would be pretty cool for the starter pokemon to have a music theme! :P

A common theme, like how every starter have some sort of musical theme... or how every starter is a *insert object/idea here*... yup, that kind of theme! I wonder how musical the starters could get by itself, by the way.

That would be pretty cool if that's what you mean. Though I'm not sure how that would work. Could you please specify a bit more Twiggy?

(See the above reply)

Name: Snowdrop, but you can call me Mer or Skitters.
Starter Pokémon: Chikorita, and her name shall be Meadow. Oh, you're allowed to take 2? In that case, Skitty was a started for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, so shouldn't she be on the list? Anyways, if you can get a Skitty then I'll name her Lavish. If you can't get a Skitty then a Shinx named Rune.
Why would you like to join the club?: Basically for Chikorita lol. I just like discussing Pokemon in general.

I'm going to answer multiple topics.

Would you like the next set of starters to have a common theme?
...? What kind of theme? They already share a common theme. I just want Nintendo to stick with tradition lol. If you mean musical theme, then that would be rather interesting I guess.

Assume the next game only has one starter.

It would depend on the Pokemon released at the time. It'd have to a unique Pokemon like Eevee. In fact, Eevee would actually be a perfect candidate.

*is not sure on "common theme"*

Eevee, huh? Maybe this would be time to leave the final evolution to the player's hands... but Eevee's also pretty old.

Hello Snowdrop, you do know you didn't have to fill out any form? You only had to answer a topic. :)

Hehe, but that's something not to worry about, right?

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Lol oops =P I was looking at the first posters and didn't see the sign-up form in the description so I just copied them xD

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021

Do you have a starter as a wallpaper on your computer or phone?

I do on both of my phones.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i have a zombie Pikachu as my wallpaper in my comp xD xD
it is awesome <3 <3
Spoiler:

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021

Is there such a thing as a theme song that you associate with a starter?

You know, sometimes, a starter might remind you of something else. Like a piece of music, for example. :P So what do you think of it?

Are we... running out of topics? :O

mineox100

Hey.
Years
Nah, they just reminds me of some other random stuff.

Are we seriously running out of topics? :P If we are:

Would you like to be able to get the other 2 starters later in the game, like in Yellow?

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years

Is there such a thing as a theme song that you associate with a starter?

You know, sometimes, a starter might remind you of something else. Like a piece of music, for example. :P So what do you think of it?

Are we... running out of topics? :O
Hmm....Sorta I guess. The title screens of the games are the closest thing that I can think of. Though its not for individual starters, more so the starters as a whole. :/

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Nah, they just reminds me of some other random stuff.

Are we seriously running out of topics? :P If we are:

Would you like to be able to get the other 2 starters later in the game, like in Yellow?

I'm not sure about that, as it'd be handing over the game, huh? If you could have all three, it'd dilute the starter experience.

Hmm....Sorta I guess. The title screens of the games are the closest thing that I can think of. Though its not for individual starters, more so the starters as a whole. :/

When I hear the title them, I think of Pokemon, not of the starters. :P

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Wow, it's been over a week without any post. So I guess I have to give it a new topic now, or this thread's going to get itself buried.

New topic!
Would you have preferred a versatile starter, like Eevee (which is not), in a game?

Years
I've gotta answer some topics, still need to prove I exist.

mineox100 said:

Yes I would, I'd like to have a team of 3 starters like Ash in the anime.

?Twiggy? said:

Yes I do, and it's an Oshawott wallpaper obviously.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Username: Seraphimon-sama
Partners: Shirayuki the Eevee and EmperorGreymon the Torchic
Topic answer: I would actually love to have a versatile starter in one game. Eevee would be my first choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back