Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Reload this Page B W Pokemon Failing Moments in Black and White

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Old September 15th, 2012 (06:33 PM).
Hope will never die! ~Lucina

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by GardevoirxGalladeForever:
I also failed so hard when a newbie on GTS Negotions was showing me his/her/its starter. I said, "Awwww! A newbie! I'd better give them a headstart." I traded them one of my Excadrills for a lillipup. Then I realized this; BADGES.
Badbadbadbadbadbad! Plasbad!
Haha, I've done that a few to many times XD
Old September 15th, 2012 (06:42 PM).
Eye of the Storm

Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
Quote originally posted by Medlis:
There was a PC in the castle?
Take this jokingly, but that makes it an Epic Fail™.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old September 17th, 2012 (04:05 AM).

Nature: Modest
When I was done playing my game on Black, and then wanted to evolve some Pokemon using stones, I had none. And then I read that you can buy some stones in Black city, in a mall. Months later I decided to go there, and the mall was gone, and some houses. it was so strange. So then I read that it happens in Black city. So yeah.....I regret not buying those stones earlier. I need some now
Old September 17th, 2012 (06:43 AM).
Eye of the Storm

Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
Quote originally posted by Chrisaur:
When I was done playing my game on Black, and then wanted to evolve some Pokemon using stones, I had none. And then I read that you can buy some stones in Black city, in a mall. Months later I decided to go there, and the mall was gone, and some houses. it was so strange. So then I read that it happens in Black city. So yeah.....I regret not buying those stones earlier. I need some now
Haha - I'm going to probably use the PokéAthlon from SS to evolve everything, then just import it. Except for the Moon Stones (which I CAN get in Black City) and a few cases where I might get stones in trades (got two Shiny Stones the other day).

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links