The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 1st, 2012 (07:41 AM).
Zayphora
Don't mess with the lights...

Nature: Sassy
That one wasn't the creepypasta I was talking about...
Spoiler:
It's the one where Nurse Joy is mutilating anyone who stays at the Pokemon Center, and turning them into more Nurse Joys...

It was really gory...

Anyway, for the question,

Yes...the Nurse Joy one makes me sick when I think about it, so that's the worst one, but I seem to remember getting pretty freaked when I read Lost Silver and Creepy Black. Lost Siver was definitely scarier though...but then I found this one fanart that basically made Creepy Black scary again. Part of it was in my previous signature. Im too lazy to look for it though...
Old September 1st, 2012 (01:43 PM).
The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner's Avatar
The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner
☁Blown Away

Nature: Relaxed
Ok so lately I've been reading Creepypasta so here are some of my good reads!
Good Creepypasta reads!

Abandoned Mew: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Abandoned_Mew

Duskull Chamber: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Duskull_Chamber

Hypnochu: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Hypnochu

N's Rage: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/N%27s_Rage

Also the Nurse Joy one: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Nurse_Joy
I was surprised Zayphora never heard of it before I told her lol.

I found this conspiracy and thought it was cool so....

Is Ditto a... failed Mew?

Mew and Ditto both weigh 8.8 lbs.
They have the same sprite color scheme, with the same shinies.
They both can learn every move, though in Ditto's case for a certain period.
They both learn Transform.
Many Ditto can be found in Cinnabar Mansion where many experiments took place between Mew and Mewtwo.

Topic Answer: Well the first creepypasta I read was Lavender Town Music and got pretty far into research and I actually thought the music would cause harm but I still refuse to listen to it but who knows XD.....
Old September 1st, 2012 (05:05 PM). Edited September 1st, 2012 by Zayphora.
Zayphora

I totally believe the Mewditto thing. I'be also heard (joking) ideas that Ditto is a squooooshed or melted Mew.

OMG N'S RAGE...THAT WAS GREAT!!! EVERYTHING CROSSOVER TIME! IT HAS GHOST AND KCALB AND CYRUS AND THE RED GYARADOS AND LOTS OF PRETTY, MESSED UP COLORS AND-- EVERYTHING!!!!! so awesome! AND THERE WAS DOPELGANGERING GOING ON OMG NOW N HAS A KCALB TOO!! AND APARRENTLY N TURNED INTO LOOKER FOR A MINUTE THERE CUZ THAT SOUNDED LIKE A LOOKER LINE AT 1 POINT! *explodes in a pile of bacon and rainbows*

Hypnochu is great and disturbing, but not as believable and not that well written. But still, great!

Duskull Chamber was soooooo meh, derp, way too short and not very scary. Plus who would tell a bully something that weird?

And finally Abandoned Mew was...pretty good. I like that picture.

Now I've got some new Pokemon to add to our list!

Oh and also, I got bored and wrote a creepypasta-like thing...
Spoiler:
Camazotz

There is a little island in the straits off the coast of Kanto, around Fuchsia City. It is home to a small town called Cinnibar. The town once suffered a massive volcanic eruption, but they've rebuilt now. The town is populated by little orderly people, who do their job every day and go home every day, and are perfectly normal in every way.

...At first sight.

The people live out their lives in a completely normal fashion, have children, live in houses, and eventually die just like the next guy. But if you look closely, there are some very interesting things about the people here. If you are a visitor to their village, if you pay enough attention you can see that each one has a phrase. A line, if you will, that they say to visitors to their fine establishment. It is not just the old or feeble minded that do this, it is the young , the middle aged, the ancient, the new born children. Each one has a part to play and each one plays it.

The other strangeness is this. If one were to ask a Cinnibar islander about the eruption of five years ago, you would receive a response similar to this-

"What eruption?
Everything is as it should be."

The villager would then continue on with a different topic as if nothing had happened.

The strangest thing, however, is the old boat.

It's an abandoned old lab boat from a long forgotten scientific expedition to study the volcano. The paint on the outside is falling apart, the windows are securely boarded up, and the door is locked.

No one in town is ever seen going near the old boat.

No one has entered it for five years.

Not since the eruption that everyone denies.

No one except me.

My name is Red. I'm a Champion. A while ago, I headed here to train, and heard about this boat from a friend. I decided to pay it a visit. The door opened with ease. It was like it had never been locked in the first place. Just like that , I was in.

The inside of the boat looked like Oak's lab- And strangely, it was completely clean. Not a speck of dust. Except, strangely, in one corner- it was dusty there. And something was written there.

NAC LLITS UOY ELIHW EVAEL

I was surprised. This was the handwriting of the friend who'd told me about this place. What was he doing writing "LEAVE WHILE YOU STILL CAN" in backwards letters in dust? I took a step forward.

Suddenly, the wall swung around, and I found myself in a completely different room. The walls were covered in screens. On those screens were names. Names of townspeople, glowing alongside crude pictures of them, like in a video game. Sprites, I think they're called. And each name had a word next to it. An action. It was nighttime, and almost every one said "Sleeping". There was a screen in the center that showed a map of the town. It was cOvered in little 'sprites', with names next to them.

I was so involved at looking at this detailed display, that I almost didn't see the figures standing in front of them. The first was a...thing, I couldn't describe it any other way. It was a tower stretching up to the ceiling, dotted with strange symbols and patterns, stranger than a creature from another world. As soon as I saw it, my eyesight started to blur and I felt faint. The second was a kid. He was just a silhouette against the bright screens, but I could tell there was something...off about him. I couldn't tell. He looked like someone, but I couldn't place it.

Suddenly he turned around, and I realized who it was.

It was me.

My own face, exactly, stared at me with the strongest gaze I'd ever seen in my life. I was frozen. I'd blinked at the angel, I'd gotten my foot stuck in the beartrap. I couldn't break away.

A thought formed in my mind. It almost seemed like mine, but it wasn't. It was this.

You can't hide. You know. You will be found. We will find you.

Suddenly with a flash I was outside the boat. I didn't hesitate- I hit the ground running.

Because I knew.

The people were strange because they were under the control of the...thing and...myself? They did what they were told because of that screen, that mechanism...and the controllers of it had seen me. An anomaly. I was a problem, I knew and I could ruin it all.

So they were going to keep after me.
With everything they had.

Because it wasn't just Cinnibar. It was Saffron, Cerulean, Lavender, everywhere. It was theirs. Everything, everyone was theirs.

Except for me.

I was the only one. And I was able to keep running.

Until now.

And I'm standing on top of this mountain. I'm tired of running. I'm going to fight whatever they send at me. And I thought I'd write it down in case I wasn't the only one. In case there were others out there.

And I think I have to get this story out before---

Old September 5th, 2012 (11:43 AM). Edited September 5th, 2012 by Zayphora.
Zayphora

Alright, MissingNo seems to have eaten my previous post, but I'm gonna post a new topic because this club is lonely.

What do you think of the Old Chateau?

This link here explains the mythology behind it a lot better than I can sooooo-
Http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=283349
Read that, and tell me what you think!
Old September 5th, 2012 (11:59 AM).
Mentalii
Back

Nature: Gentle
It's fascinating. I wonder what happened in this Old Château. It's supposed to be very old, so it's difficult to explain the reason of the TV's presence, hence difficult to explain how Rotom appeared. I don't know what to think about that. And I love the ghosts. Which must have been killed by Rotom.

Old September 6th, 2012 (06:31 AM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Mentalii: I actually question the part about Rotom creating the ghosts, not because I don't think Rotom wouldn't kill, but because... ghosts generally eat souls! If one's soul is eaten, they're gone! Or at least trapped in a tummy~ *Sagenod*

Which raises the question of what /other/ plausible explanations there might be!

Judging by the architecture and condition of the chateau, I might suggest that it's probably very old, and hasn't been maintained in quite some time. Ghosts are drawn to spiritual energy. What could've happened to draw them to the chateau? More interestingly, human ghosts! What keeps their spirits bound to the ground? Why? Is it unfinished business? Did something tragic happen there? That would explain the presence of ghost pokemon. At first it was probably minor, but without proper treatment the population skyrocketed until the huge infestation we see now became.
Old September 7th, 2012 (04:34 PM).
Zayphora

I've also heard that Charon apparently lived there as a child and is responsible for the deaths of the little girl and the butler...That's my favorite theory. It is weird that there should be a TV in such an old house, though...Yeah. That'a certainly interesting.

Also would like to point out that the "Old Gateau" status-healing item is supposed to be...a cake? It looks nothing like a cake...It was never a cake of any kind...*Insert Portal joke here*

And if anyone cares, I realized that my current sig sort of ruined the trivia question- it's Kcalb. Yes. YESSS---
So I changed the trivia question. Go look at it yourself, I'm too lazy to write it down twice

Also, gotta reccomend the Creepypasta known as Loss of Purpose. Very good :D
Old September 7th, 2012 (07:13 PM).
roosterman
Freaking annoying!

Nature: Brave
i'm not so sure about all these questions about creepypasta but my favorite theory is the wobbuffet missingno theory that says wobbuffet is protecting and hiding missingno
(aka his tail)and in return they give him psychic powers

pokemon black 2 friend code: 1979 8164 1100
my best battle video: 72-38989-76548. tell me your thoughts!
"Believe it or not, angels crap much more than other beings. Ever wonder why the phrase "holy crap" is so popular?" -macomuu
Old September 9th, 2012 (03:57 PM).
Zayphora

^That...is awesome. SERIOUSLY AWESOME. That has now replaced the previous theory I've heard, which is that Wobuffet's tail is the real Wobuffet and the giant blue part is an inflatable decoy. SO EPIC <3333

Are you saying you wanna join? I put you on the member list if so. Just checking :D
Old September 10th, 2012 (04:15 AM).
Olli
I wanna see you be brave
Community Supporter

I think the Wobbuffet theory that Zayphora mentioned is more likely. I mean, taking into account that Wobbuffet actually is mostly used as a decoy, or at least for protection purposes with Counter and all, it'd make sense that the main part of it was just a kind of shield to defend itself with, as its actual body is weak and defenseless.

That's not to say that the MissingNo theory isn't possibly, it just wouldn't be as likely to be the truth. There's just one really important thing you have to remember, and that is, that MissingNo isn't anything more than a glitch. Of course the fanbase has built on to the origin of MissingNo, but they're all fanmade theories or stories, and MissingNo doesn't really play as anything more in the Pokemon world than an, at the first time around, a widely spread rumour, which was later proven to be true, however just a glitch. The second generation came relatively close to the first generation, and there had probably been enough time to give MissingNo a lot of fame, however, the first thing the developers think about is probably the Pokemon. Backstories and such may not be thought out before late into the development, however the designs probably come early on, which would probably mean that Wobbuffet was designed before MissingNo got so famous, kinda overruling the theory.

But alas, it's just a theory. It could very well be true, but these are just my thoughts on it.
Old September 15th, 2012 (06:49 AM).
Zayphora

This club needs ressurected.

What do you think of the Venomoth/Butterfree conspiracy?
Old September 16th, 2012 (08:29 AM).
Olli
I wanna see you be brave
Community Supporter

Ah, that old theory. I actually think it's very plausible. I can't say much for Venomoth being part of the Caterpie line, however Butterfree definitely looks like an evolution of Venonat. I mean, there are so many similarities, the colours, the eyes, it'd just make sense for Butterfree to be the evolution. As for Metapod to Venomoth, I don't actually see much similarity except for the eyes, however it could be possible either way. I've always believed that theory, solely based on the similarities between Venonat and Butterfree.
Old September 16th, 2012 (09:02 AM).
EQUALSGAMER
Proud user of Garbodor

Nature: Quirky
Name: EQUALSGAMER
Favorite Pokemon: Gengar
Favorite creepy topic: Buried Alive and White Hand
Favorite creepy pasta character: I forget the kids name but the Cyndaquil who he has to save from dieing after he does the copy glitch.
Old September 16th, 2012 (11:30 AM).
Drgons90
Togepi

Nature: Modest
Name: Drgons90
Favorite Pokemon: Mismagius, pokedex says its cries can cause torment
Favorite Creepypasta Topic: Everything about Lavender Town and Pokemon Tower
Favorite Creepypasta Character: None atm. Does the Ghost count? The one where you need a Silph Scope or something to see.

I'm interested in learning more about lavender town. That thing changed my life. I can't go to toilet alone during 9:00 PM and later on.

As for the topic, I'm conviced. How can large red eyes and purple bodies on both pokemon be not convincing? I have nothing to say except that though.

I have my own world XD.
Old September 18th, 2012 (02:56 PM). Edited September 18th, 2012 by Zayphora.
Zayphora

Welcome to le new members! Thanks for joining...

So, yeah, my answer is-

I think it's totally true! I mean, Butterfree is so puffy and large in its body type, and Venomoth is slim, with thinner wings, abdomen, even antennae. Add that to all the evidence, and we have a totally plausible theory!

Because we brought this up, what about Psyduck and Golduck? It has been speculated that their names were switched, and it makes a TON of sense. Psyduck is YELLOW, and Golduck has PSYCHIC POWERS. I totally believe that.

Also, just thought I'd mention that to post your opinion, you need to join the club first. Basically, that means don't spam :D

And EQUALSGAMER- Are you referring to the Creepypasta known as "Quilava Is Mourning?" Because that's the only one that comes to mind when you say that.
Old September 22nd, 2012 (12:26 PM).
Drgons90
Togepi

Club is dead(pun not intented)? May I start a topic?

I have my own world XD.
Old September 22nd, 2012 (05:16 PM).
Zayphora

Go ahead. Everyone is always welcome to start a topic
Old September 23rd, 2012 (10:30 AM).
Drgons90
Togepi

Here goes then......

Have you listened to the original version of Lavender Town music? If so, how did you feel?

Well, I started with low volume, but gradually raised it. I almost freaked out at the part where the music kinda crashed. I felt something like where you hear a high pitch and pain lingers in your ears....

I have my own world XD.
Old September 29th, 2012 (05:24 AM).
Zayphora

I've never actually listened to it, mainly because I read the comments on the video and got freaked out... I have watched the video, and have seen the Missing Frequencies (you know, where it says "LEAVE NOW" in Unown letters, and has a sprite of the freaking GHOST!!! omg)...just with the sound off.
Old September 30th, 2012 (01:36 PM).
Psystar63
☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆

Send a message via Skype™ to Psystar63
Yes! A club to satisfy my Pokemon Creepypasta needs!

Name: Psystar63
Pick a pokemon from the list: Eevee
What's your favorite Pokemon creepy topic?: Whitehand and BuriedAlive. A zombie in Pokemon games????
Do you have a favorite character from a Pokemon Creepypasta?: LEAF and Lonliness the Eevee from Abandon Lonliness. Ghost from Creepy Black is cool too.

Have you listened to the original version of Lavender Town music? If so, how did you feel?
The first time I heard the Lavender Town theme music was back when I was little, playing Gold. I didn't think much of it- I actually kind of liked it. I never heard the original version of the Lavender Town music until now when I began playing Blue on my Laptop... My gosh, once you hear it, you never forget it.
Listening to it is rather unnerving for me. If I turn it up too loud or wear headphones, it actually starts to hurt my ears a bit.
And it gets REALLY CREEPY when you listen to it slowed down.

.☆--------.
The Point Above the Clouds | pm | vm | Photobucket

Old October 4th, 2012 (04:50 PM).
Zayphora

Arright, welcome!

New Topic-

Have you heard of Violet and Ava?(if not look it up!)
Old October 4th, 2012 (07:13 PM).
Tman109ner

Name: Tman109ner (You can call me Tman)
Pick a pokemon from the list: Raticate (But I prefer Gary's to Joey's)
What's your favorite Pokemon creepy topic?:The theory that in Gen 1 you may have killed Gary's Raticate.
Do you have a favorite character from a Pokemon Creepypasta?: Probably the character from Lost Silver.

Anyone wanna spread some light on me as what the deal is with Joey-Raticate?
Old October 5th, 2012 (11:32 AM).
Zayphora

Well, Joey's Raticate is the story in which Joey sews parts of other Pokemon onto his Raticate in order to make it more powerful, and when it dies, he does the same to himself. There's 2 versions of it. I think the gorier one is called Top Percentage.

Anyway, welcome to the club! I'll add you in a bit here :D
Old October 5th, 2012 (05:18 PM).
Psystar63
☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆

Send a message via Skype™ to Psystar63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zayphora View Post
Arright, welcome!

New Topic-

Have you heard of Violet and Ava?(if not look it up!)
No, I haven't heard of Violet and Ava... what's it about?

Anyway, Tman, here's the link to the more gorier version of the Joey's Rattata/Raticate creepypasta... if you're interested in reading it:

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Top_Percentage

I hadn't actually read that version until now. It's definitely going into my top ten!

.☆--------.
The Point Above the Clouds | pm | vm | Photobucket

Old October 5th, 2012 (05:40 PM).
Zayphora

Well, Violet is a purple Gardevoir, who is sometimes described as being a dead girl who got sucked into the game and now goes around bothering people. Ava is a black and purple glowing Eevee, and I din't know as much about her, but I do know that at times, Violet and Ava are said to torment a certain person, working together. Violet also often uses Attract and Scary Face on people to get attention. There are various creepypastas about them, and I was just wondering if anyone had heard of them or God forbid had an encounter with them...

Also, what do you guys think of my new Kcalb signature :D

Sponsored Links