• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
SPIDER9.png

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Speaking of spiders on the ceiling, if I see a spider on the ceiling while I'm trying to sleep, I won't sleep until it's gone/I kill it.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Like two months I had a huge spider (a bit bigger than a $1 coin) crawling up my leg when I was in that almost-asleep-twilight-zone.

That sure as hell woke me up.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
On one of the forums I used to post on regularly a while ago, someone from Australia posted a thread saying they found one of these on their ceiling:

Spoiler:

For anyone who's interested, that's a huntsman spider. Non-venomous and relatively safe to be around, but can still deliver a nasty bite if it feels like you're threatening it.

No no no no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO STOP. STOP POSTING SPIDERS OH MY GOD PLEASE STOP.

stop_sign_fever-4eb8625-intro.jpg

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Bees are terrible, they sting and it hurts, I pretty much jump out of my skin when I see a bee of any kind.

Suprisingly I've never been stung my a bee in my life, although I've had them fly all around me and crawl over my back, neck and face before. D: I love the country bees, since they don't have any stingers, but oh boy if they come close, I'll freak out and run like a madman haha.

No, I'm here. ;)
Seriously, just grap a flyswatter or something and kill them. Not that hard as opposed to jumping on a chair and screaming your lungs out.

Ewww, no way, because then all their guts splatter across my wall and ceiling. And that would mean I'd have to clean it up with a tissue, which involves getting close to it, which involves touching it indirectly. ):

Last edited:

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Bees are terrible, they sting and it hurts, I pretty much jump out of my skin when I see a bee of any kind.
Who doesn't? I've never even been stung before and they scare the **** out of me. If one flies by me immediately flinch and duck to try and avoid it and run away.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Oh my god, don't even get me started, I hate bees and wasps. I've never been stung, but for whatever reason I intend to keep it that way. The fear I have for them is worse than their actual sting, I'm sure. XD; A lot of flying bugs in general freak me out, I don't care if they sting or not. There was a gigantic fly outside my door the other day, and I wouldn't go out until I scared it off. >__>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back