• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

saurab

Born to win like a champ
Years
I guess people come to this thread without looking at the first page....Why the heck dont they look at the first page.....

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2012
trouble saving

hi metapod my name is ourock1568 and i am having trouble with saving your game. i have gone in and saved it like i usally do with all of my other roms but everytime i save it that way and then when i start it back up later it has restarted the game again. is this because i have a fire red rom or is it just my computer could you offer me any help?

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
Years
I'm a tad confused. I've been using a tutorial to get me through to Mew's Island, but the guy skipped it for some reason. I'm at the part where Nurse Joy has disappeared and the boat can't leave due to the weather. I can't remember this happening in the anime and I can't find it in the episode guide, so does anybody know where Nurse Joy is hiding?

alright guy, you have to go into the boat harbor and talk to officer jenny then go back to the water and click on it then swim to the island and then nurse joy will be on the island waiting and it will activate the mewtwo event

hi metapod my name is ourock1568 and i am having trouble with saving your game. i have gone in and saved it like i usally do with all of my other roms but everytime i save it that way and then when i start it back up later it has restarted the game again. is this because i have a fire red rom or is it just my computer could you offer me any help?

pm Ash493 and ask him cuz i forget and had the same problem when i tried to restart the game

Last edited by a moderator:

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man
Years
AshGray... loved the idea. Up to episode 113 Hello Pumello. I'm re-watching the anime.

And when I watched Stun Spore Detour, I realised that if Metapod wants to do all the episode, then he should have made it look like, at least a little bit, that Misty and Brock come with you, as well as Tracey in the Orange Islands. Because in episode 112, Misty is the main character, saving Ash and Tracey from Stun Spore and catching a Poliwag. Plus, I found it awkward that you'd just randomly keep running into eachother, like in Celadon City, When Togepi hatches, Pokemopolis... IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!!

Years
alright guy, you have to go into the boat harbor and talk to officer jenny then go back to the water and click on it then swim to the island and then nurse joy will be on the island waiting and it will activate the mewtwo event

pm Ash493 and ask him cuz i forget and had the same problem when i tried to restart the game
Patch a clean FireRed ROM and load your save through it. Hope it works.

Troock

Whatever Forever
Years
Hey, I just finished the "Pallet Party Panic" event. Now I want to go to the Orange Islands. However, I don't know how to get to the blimp that's supposed to bring me to Valencia Island. I saw in a video that I have to swim in the water on Route 1 and then go to the bottom right corner, but there are trees blocking the way. In the video there where no trees, there was water, the player just swam through, climbed on land a bit to the right and found the blimp. Did something change or is it a bug in my game? Can someone please help me?

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
Years
Hey, I just finished the "Pallet Party Panic" event. Now I want to go to the Orange Islands. However, I don't know how to get to the blimp that's supposed to bring me to Valencia Island. I saw in a video that I have to swim in the water on Route 1 and then go to the bottom right corner, but there are trees blocking the way. In the video there where no trees, there was water, the player just swam through, climbed on land a bit to the right and found the blimp. Did something change or is it a bug in my game? Can someone please help me?

that was a demo video done by the creator of this hack, but the hack isnt up to that part yet until the next beta release

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
And when I watched Stun Spore Detour, I realised that if Metapod wants to do all the episode, then he should have made it look like, at least a little bit, that Misty and Brock come with you, as well as Tracey in the Orange Islands. Because in episode 112, Misty is the main character, saving Ash and Tracey from Stun Spore and catching a Poliwag. Plus, I found it awkward that you'd just randomly keep running into eachother, like in Celadon City, When Togepi hatches, Pokemopolis... IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!!
That may be done only as "flashback", you will just see what Kasumi's doing while you will be unable to move.
And why to make them appear everytime? That would be useless use of OWs if they aren't doing anything and are there just because they are there in anime.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2013
Hello,
I have a little problem: I let my Bulbasaur evolve and as far as I know, there is an event where you need your Bulbasaur to enter to forest. Someone suggested here that getting a Bulbasaur with gamesharks would allow one to enter the forest and go on in the adventure.

Has anyone tried that? because I wouldn't like to keep playing only to find out I won't be able to pass the game.
Can I also evolve Squirtle and follow the same method?

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
Years
Hello,
I have a little problem: I let my Bulbasaur evolve and as far as I know, there is an event where you need your Bulbasaur to enter to forest. Someone suggested here that getting a Bulbasaur with gamesharks would allow one to enter the forest and go on in the adventure.

Has anyone tried that? because I wouldn't like to keep playing only to find out I won't be able to pass the game.

that was a mistake evolving bulbasaur so if i were you i'd restart the game just to be safe and you shouldnt do the same with squirtle... only evolve charmander at the episode that it evolved in the anime then evolve charmeleon at the episode when it evolved

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hello,

Nah, it's just event where Bulbasaur learns Solarbeam, if you miss it, nothing serious's gonna happen.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2013

Search in youtube for a video called "Pokémon AshGray (Anime Hack) - A Scare in the Air"

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2015
ash493 when will next beta will be released where we have to swim in route 1 water to orange island

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2012
growlithe in pokemon ashgray

Hey so i have been searching this site and i haven't been able to find an answer to my question.. :/ I was just wondering if it is possible to find growlithe in this game ? i have been looking everywhere and i can't find any :(

Back