Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Reload this Page B W What dreams are made of

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Old September 17th, 2012 (11:15 AM).
The Kitten Pokémon
Silver Tier

Nature: Quiet
I recently found out that if you get 500 points in one session in the Dream Worlds, your Pokemon grows one level. Today I've played 16 mini-games, watered one pal's berries, and I got a grand total of 420 points. I used to play until I got a Pokemon I liked, but I thought it would be a nice challenge to try to reach 500 points, and I think it's doable, I'm gonna try it out tomorrow as well. Any tips? How many points do you make a day, and what's your strategy?
Old September 17th, 2012 (10:36 PM).
let it go
Crystal TierEO

Yeah I realised that a while back n_n As for the tips... hmmm, well, I used to just go through every mini-game, ignore nothing until the maximum. That'll get you to 20-25. If you play quickly that's around 40 or so minutes which gives you the rest of the time to do berry planting and do as much as possible. It means you have to dedicate the whole hour but it's totally worth it for a nice achievement to say you've done it!

My strategy is generally... well, what I said. XD I used to make around 400 a day but only really got 500 when I REALLY applied myself and unfortunately I kinda don't bother really anymore. :(
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links