The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 17th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Forever
let it go

In Black and White I'm sure we've all gotten attached especially to one Pokemon or another. Whether it be the first one you've caught in-game, one of your favourite legendaries, a shiny or maybe the first Pokemon you set eyes on and set out to catch ! Which one is yours? Tell us about how you came across it and why it means a lot to you. n_____n
Old September 18th, 2012, 01:52 AM
Psystar63
☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Psystar63
For me- Hydreigon! OMG Finally a Dark/Dragon type Pokemon. When I first found out about Hydreigon, it became my absolute mission to get one on my team for Black. Hydreigon has become like my go-to pokemon for nearly everything: Battling the Elite Four, Battling on the Battle Subway, stomping Ghetsis and his hacked Hydreigon into the ground... My Hydreigon Nyx even managed to knock out Zekrom with just a hit...
Yeah, I absolutely love dark and dragon types, and gen 5 finally brought me the perfect combination of those types in one amazing Pokemon.
The only thing I was upset about: Deino could only be found towards the end in Victory Road. I really wanted to have my Hydreigon to totally own the Opelucid Gym.
But owning Ghetsis' Hydreigon was good enough for me :D

.☆--------.
The Point Above the Clouds | pm | vm | Photobucket

Old September 18th, 2012, 04:35 AM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
There is a Swanna in my White nicknamed Touko that I use for Surf and Fly that I'm attached to and would never trade. It has no special training, it just feels special to have and it is really handy.
Old September 18th, 2012, 04:49 AM
Plumpyfoof

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Plumpyfoof
Sceptile. Everytime I played through Ruby or Emerald I would pick Treeko. Gex became like my sidekick, he was so awesome. I'm thinking about breeding a Gex junior and having it properly trained.
In fact yes! I will do that right now, thanks for the idea TS!
Old September 18th, 2012, 04:54 AM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

My Samurott, I trained him to be both a physical and special attacker. He has been in my party since I started playing Black and he's still with me.

Also, my Gothitelle and Chandelure. They have been on my team since I initially caught them as a Gothita and Litwick and they became awesome powerhouses and helped me in the last few fights.

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

on a leave of absence

Last edited by Hikamaru; September 18th, 2012 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Adding stuff
Old September 18th, 2012, 04:59 AM
enigmα.
phantom bullet
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Oh, my dear Samurott...... I've raised it since young & it's still my powerhouse in BW. Since May 2011 till September 2012, it's still my fav.

sword art online II
phantom bullet

• vm . pm - feel free to contact me
  • server - chat and battle
  • blog - random thoughts and stuff
  • #aerilate- mega pinsir team

Old September 18th, 2012, 06:37 AM
Black Mage
Master of the Elements
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
I have an Eelektross I've been attached to since I caught it in my first run through on B&W. He's named Jetsam and he is Naughty natured with a 30 IV in Attack. He's a beast and single handedly helped save me during my initial E4 run. He's such a badass and I'll never get rid of him. I actually just bred him and I'm going to "start" with his son Flotsam in B&W2 as a tribute to his badassery.
Old September 18th, 2012, 06:54 AM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

I have two which I call the duo of pain Pala my shiny togetic which took me over 700 eggs to get. And Nicko the Scrafty which is totally EV trained correctly.
Old September 18th, 2012, 11:41 PM
Forever
let it go

Such nice posts here guys ;;

As for me I have five partners! Well if we're talking about closest.. Then three maybe?! Firstly my Emboar, Eminem, the first Pokemon the Unovian trainer Forever ever owned! While he isn't level 100 and has a bad nature he helped her reach the E4. :3 Then there's Fighter, the Herdier - who proved to be a Fighter by attacking me and not being caught and therefore is named Fighter! My first Herdier on White is also a partner but she spends her days breeding baby Lillipup for an army. Then there's my Audino, who was my first to level 100 (I think...) and I only got it because a certain someone kept making threads related to Audino :3 Oh there's also my Zekrom, Catchrate, who was my first major legendary and I used to help me Fly and stuff!

Okay shutting up now because I wrote more than one partner and excluded Scrafty/Boldore/Sigilyph. :(
Old September 19th, 2012, 12:17 AM
Rambagos
Mime Jr.

Nature: Modest
Talk about starter partner BW, I always choose Oshawott. Then I will evolving it to be Samurott as my Physical and Special Attacker. Samurott is a leader in my BW party because its level and stats are good for taking a battle with E4. He's the best starter Pokèmon :D

Last edited by Rambagos; September 19th, 2012 at 01:00 AM.
Old September 19th, 2012, 08:03 AM
Pokemon_Geek
Togepi

My starter since that's what all the games encourage. For Black, it's my Samurott that I raised from the most adorable starter ever, Oshawott, who I named Cye after the character from Ronin Warriors(an old classic from my childhood) whose magical samurai armor is water powered and it's even called the the "Armor of Torrent." Why couldn't he have been water/fighting so I could make really good use of how he can use special and physical attacks on a more even level compared to the other water starters?

Real gamers play for fun.
Old September 19th, 2012, 08:20 PM
vlay
Picnicker

Nature: Timid
I choose Snivy
Snivy is great pokemon, I love the design but she not too strong but I love still her :D
Old September 19th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Fratunox
The Night Brother

Nature: Brave
My DRATINI (Dragonite) is my partner in Black.
He's perfect for me.
I love my DRATINI.

We like to hang out at the Casteliacone cart, waiting for the line to die down (and being disappointed when it doesn't.)

We like to take on Morimoto, just the two of us. He's easy.

We also like taking on Cynthia alone, too. Also fun.

DRATINI / Dragonite
ESPEON / Espeon
Flareon / Flareon
Jolteon / Jolteon
Porygon-Z / Porygon-Z
Weavile / Weavile

All of my Pokemon
Note: I used my own webspace to host the Pokemon Summaries.
There's no service for this unfortunately.
Old September 19th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Scorpiopt

Scizor the first time i saw it , i tough what a bad ass pokemon . mine has been transfered from game to game since gen 2 and will be on on BW2 game just has it was on BW
Its just so versatile so powerful and its freaking red my favorite color

Old September 19th, 2012, 08:57 PM
Brendino
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Aside from my Samurott, I've had my Sigilyph and Simisear in my party from very early on, and the three of them were the backbone of my team from when I got them right through the Elite Four. My other three Pokemon always seemed to rotate, but I made sure that these 3 were with me at all times.
Old September 19th, 2012, 09:00 PM
pokeskate
Lerroux says "bye-bye!

Nature: Serious
My lvl 100 Hydregion raised from lvl 1 of course
Old September 20th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Dennie my Stunfisk <3 I originally started using her as a joke since I was dared to, but then I actually gave her a chance and she was amazing. I was so surprised by her power that I kept her on my team and I still use her now, it's a surprisingly strong Pokémon and the Ground/Electric dual-typing is wonderful in battle. Also Stunfisk has a really cool design and a very interesting personality, so I was happy to train one after seeing it's potential :3
Old September 20th, 2012, 08:30 AM
SoulSilver10112
George the Poliwag

My Emboar and Liepard, Cinders and Midnight. They got me through the Elite Four twice, and the champion once. Also, they make a good team in double battles. A close second, though, is Aquamarine, my Simipour I hatched from an egg.
Old September 20th, 2012, 06:44 PM
GolurkIsDaBomb
Strawberry Sunrise, no ice.

Nature: Lonely
Other than Golurk, for some reason Stoutland. I've never actually used one as my herdier died as a herdier in my nuzlocke run :( but for some reason I just feel attached to it, as I really loved my herdier and was very excited for a stoutland. Next time I play White, stoutland will be there.

And I also, I grew somewhat attached to my Leavanny. I doubted its usefulness, and was proven wrong, which made me like her even more. Ah memories. :D
Old September 21st, 2012, 11:15 AM
Drgons90
Togepi

Nature: Modest
Reuniclus, and Haxorus. My god, the perfect duo. One pierces the Sp Def tanks, the other goes for Def tanks...

I have my own world XD.
Old September 21st, 2012, 01:36 PM
Esper

My Swoobat. Or really, Swoobats. I've got one in Black and one in White. I hadn't originally planned to use the same 'mon in both games, but I just found myself grabbing a Woobat so I could teach it Fly and then... hanging on to them. Even when I could pick a stronger flyer I stuck with them because by then I was used to having them.

deviantart blog pair
Old September 21st, 2012, 01:51 PM
Jak
got a nickname?

Nature: Timid
My Lilligant is flawless and amazing and her name is SeedB. She beat half of Alder's team the first time I fought him and yeah. :) I love all my Petilil and Lilligant though. <3 And I love my Victini! :) Its name is Kaori!

Destiny calls on me.
i will be away from august 9th - 19th
paired to klippy, mr. downstairs, and dracul
Old September 21st, 2012, 02:17 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
I can't really say I had a Partner....If I had to choose it be both my Samurott, Daisuke and my Braviary, Maxim.
Old September 21st, 2012, 02:39 PM
Cassino
Daijobu!

BoomNana the Archeops ♂. I had upon some whim the notion to call my newly-revived Archen 'Exploding Banana' but of course that wouldn't fit; a friend suggested 'BoomNana' as a truncation. Besides the eccentrically memorable name, he performed an impressive a feat of luck in ploughing through three of N's monsters (by the ferris wheel in Nimbasa) while confused by Sigilyph's Psybeam. Over the course of the game he has matured into my go-to powerhouse. I've always used Flying types in abundance, and unless Farfetch'd gets a cool evolution in the years to come, BoomNana is likely to remain one of my MVPs.
Old September 21st, 2012, 06:09 PM
Plumpyfoof

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Plumpyfoof

Gex (Sceptile) (m)
Trait: Overgrow
EV's: Scattered
- Leaf Blade
- False Swipe
- Aerial Ace
- Dragon Claw