The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Old September 7th, 2012, 01:21 PM
The warden
I'm back!

Location: Standing at the edge of the world! Thinking let's jump off!
Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by juniebug910 View Post
I'm done.

It was fun to write the history for Mizu.
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask you to change a lot of your SU. Having multiple pokemon is too much for this early stage of the RP and evolved pokemon are also too powerful at the start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Col. Fantastic View Post
Hey, what element would Snorunt be? I guess water, but Ice could really be metal too...they are kinda similar. I'll probably write a post up tomorrow, as I have band untill 11 tonight.
It's metal, I added info on the elements for everyones starters to the OP. When you find wild Pokemon I will tell you what element they are.
Old September 7th, 2012, 03:19 PM
juniebug910
Dragon of Light

Nature: Brave
Edited. Is that better?

REALLY looking forward to this RPG!

The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for our country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Copy and paste this into your sig if you think bullying is wrong. You never know what it's like until you walk a mile in their shoes. -Taken from chef30
Old September 7th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Claire*
Here's to the crazy ones.

Nature: Sassy
I'll try and make a post in the IC soon. (Hopefully) I apologize, I was out of town on another business trip.
Old September 7th, 2012, 10:57 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
I think I'll decline on joining this RP. ;; Sorry to interrupt anything.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old September 8th, 2012, 06:37 AM
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.

Nature: Jolly
Spoiler:

Name: Bataar (Hero) Batkhuyag (Strong warrior)

Nationality: Unyielding Earth

Role: Scout/Trap Setter. He is determined to be a Mounted Archer when his Swablu evolves. A Flying Mounted Archer.

Skills:
Ranging: He has extreme talent with a bow like most members of Unyielding Earth. He has special barbed arrows made for him. He also has talented eyes and works for his tribe as a scout, or trap setter.

Song Communications: Having a Swablu has taught him to communicate with it using a specific whistle for things like "enemies approaching" or "reinforcements incoming".

Beedrill Style: Bataar has developed great skill at wielding a spear mounted or otherwise. He can rapidly jab his spear, and often keeps it poisoned with Ekans poison just like the pokemon he named his style after. He can also throw it with a good amount of skill at throwing like a javelin as well.

Weapons: Bataar has a recurve bow and a poisoned long spear he keeps if the enemy gets too close. He has a quiver filled with barbed arrows.

Pokemon: Swablu-Bat (Strong)

Appearance: Bataar has tanned skin due to the fact that he ranges with Bat for the majority of every day. His hair is jet black and hangs down to his waist. He keeps it tied together at the shoulders, and at the small of the back which keeps it straight and in a pony tail fashion. His eyes are deep brown, much like chocolate. The only thing he wears is a full set of fur armor that is made from Tauros hide, making it more like leather armor that you can harvest multiple times every season. It looks exactly like the Fur Armor from Oblivion. He has stubble, not quite a full beard, but stubble. He had a moustache, but it was shorn off when he lost an archery match to his brother, as his clan's custom declares he had to.

Personality: Bataar is not a humble man, and views most people as underlings with the exception of his clan's leader, whom he idolizes. He treats women as if they should GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE HIM A SAMICH. (Sorry. I had to say that on the internet somewhere. Point is he's really disrespectful to women.) He honors his parents, but most other adults get no respect.

History: Bataar was raised in his clan like any other Unyielding Earth member...being trained to shoot the bow and ride a pokemon at an early age. His clan had a specific specialty in Tauros and Milktanks, seeing as they prowl the plains. He was taught to shoot a bow at age seven, the minimum age of his clan. They are known as 'The Raging Horde' due to their mount's ferocity. Bataar met Bat at the age of fourteen. He named him for the pokemon he would become in due time, as he found out about it when the elder told him what great luck he had. A Swablu was rare to come across indeed, but to the Unyeilding Earth, it was like finding gold. Now they could scout ahead without risking their men, and Bat was a blessing to them all. Anyways, he disrespects everyone but those who best him in an archery competition, which he mastered with his ranging skills, and that's how he came to meet his companion, who had no name. He wasn't even a member of the tribe, he just showed up one day in the village riding an Arcanine. The strange mount gained question, but he offered to help, and help from an Arcanine would be an amazing asset. The pair quickly became friends and scouting partners. After years of roaming the plains, his father died. The stranger, who was an older man, decided to take Bataar in like a son. He was devastated by his father's death, but continued on. He would not be slowed down by mere death.

I think I'm done. I'm not sure how the Element thing works. Can you assign one for me?
Old September 8th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Baloth
Trainer

Nature: Timid
I apologize profusely, but I strongly feel that I have overextended myself in all RPs, AND my real life obligations, and with regret, choose to resign from Blazing Sun/Tranquil Moon.

I am sure of my decision, and you may eradicate all traces of Amane as you see fit--or, should someone wish, they could take on my character, or adapt her to their wishes. Once again, I apologize. I hope this RP goes well! It looks like it will be really awesome, and I am sorry that I cannot be there to see it come to fruition.

Hoenn RéBURST
Geoff Bates, 17 (w. Scarlett [Slugma] and Bandit [Poochyena])
Old September 9th, 2012, 12:13 PM
The warden
I'm back!

Quote:
Edited. Is that better?

REALLY looking forward to this RPG!
Yes, you are accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire* View Post
I'll try and make a post in the IC soon. (Hopefully) I apologize, I was out of town on another business trip.
No problem, I'll try to have the next area up soon so you can move on.

@heretostay123: I'm letting you in but I would like to see some of your better work over the course of this RP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloth View Post
I apologize profusely, but I strongly feel that I have overextended myself in all RPs, AND my real life obligations, and with regret, choose to resign from Blazing Sun/Tranquil Moon.

I am sure of my decision, and you may eradicate all traces of Amane as you see fit--or, should someone wish, they could take on my character, or adapt her to their wishes. Once again, I apologize. I hope this RP goes well! It looks like it will be really awesome, and I am sorry that I cannot be there to see it come to fruition.
No problem, though I am sad to see you go.
Old September 9th, 2012, 12:31 PM
<Challenger>

Alright. Apologies about the quality. School has got my mind most of the time. I'll do better.
Old September 13th, 2012, 05:08 AM
The warden
I'm back!

There isn't much going on here, so just a reminder, I have put up the first part of your journey, if anyone is having any trouble let me know please.
Old September 13th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Claire*
Here's to the crazy ones.

Nature: Sassy
I'll try and get another post up shortly. <3
Old September 13th, 2012, 03:54 PM
juniebug910
Dragon of Light

Nature: Brave
Sorry I haven't posted yet, homeschool takes a lot more time than you might think...

I post tomorrow.

The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for our country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Copy and paste this into your sig if you think bullying is wrong. You never know what it's like until you walk a mile in their shoes. -Taken from chef30
Old September 14th, 2012, 12:24 AM
The warden
I'm back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire* View Post
I'll try and get another post up shortly. <3
Quote:
Sorry I haven't posted yet, homeschool takes a lot more time than you might think...

I post tomorrow.
Take your time, I don't want to rush anyone. It's just reassuring people are still her. Additionally let me know if you want the next area posting.
Old September 18th, 2012, 05:26 PM
<Challenger>

How should I make my first post?
Old September 19th, 2012, 01:35 AM
The warden
I'm back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretostay123 View Post
How should I make my first post?
That's up to you but be sure to look at the posts I have made in the IC thread and use them as guide lines.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here