The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old Posted September 19th, 2012 (08:12 PM).
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
http://i45.tinypic.com/2yjr62
http://i48.tinypic.com/6hqed0.jpg

1) The Pokémon Rescue Team has a huge role!
What is the Pokémon Rescue Team Ash and his friends meet in the mountains?

2) March, Team Eevee!
The group runs into Virgil of the Pokémon Rescue Team. With an Eevee and its evolutions, he works as part of a rescue team.
(Caption 1: Ash and his friends decide to follow Virgil after he's dispatched.)
(Caption 2: He begins a rescue operation at a dam engulfed in ice.)

An apprentice? Eevee does its best too!
Apart from the seven evolutions, there is also an Eevee. It might be unevolved, but it works hard by combining its power with that of its comrades!
(Caption 1: It stops Crygonal's attacks with "Protect".)
(Caption 2: It powers up Flareon's "Flamethrower" with "Helping Hand")

Airdate: November 15th

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old Posted September 20th, 2012 (01:14 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Wow, he actually has all the Eevelutions o.O
Yeah... there goes the 6 Pokémon rule... -.-

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old Posted September 20th, 2012 (01:23 AM).
Rambagos
Mime Jr.

Nature: Modest
Aww! Iris and Chillarmy <3
Poor me cannot understand katakana m(-___-)m
Anyway which one will aired first and when this episode coming up? Seems I should wait until next mounth "-,-
Old Posted September 20th, 2012 (01:42 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambagos View Post
Aww! Iris and Chillarmy <3
Poor me cannot understand katakana m(-___-)m
Anyway which one will aired first and when this episode coming up? Seems I should wait until next mounth "-,-
First is Iris' "arc" =) The part when Satoshi and co. reach the Dragon Village =)
Rescue Team is next after they leave Dragon Village (probably leave =D)

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old Posted November 9th, 2012 (06:16 AM).
Ashy boy 93
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Relaxed
Heard ash's pignite is gonna evolve
Old Posted November 9th, 2012 (11:03 AM).
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Wow, he actually has all the Eevelutions o.O
Yeah... there goes the 6 Pokémon rule... -.-
The 6 Pokemon Rule only applies to the trainers with Pokedexes. Throughout the Anime history they had people that had more than 6, Misty even hinted that she had more than 6 Pokemon when she and Brock explained the rules to Ash. To keep the teams moderated the writers just never gave any of the non-Pokedex holding members more than 6. I don't remember them having more than 4 in most cases.

But it was established in the early days, you have to have a Pokedex in order for the 6 Pokemon limitation to take effect.
Old Posted March 2nd, 2013 (10:25 AM).
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
What do the anime writers have against Leafeon? That's all I kept thinking about in this episode. All of the other Eeveelutions, Eevee included, got to take part in the mission of the episode except for Leafeon, who was completely absent after his quick introduction. I thought that was a bit unjust. Leafeon in general, however, has hardly had any screen time to itself other than Zoe's Leafeon during the Sinnoh Grand Festival. Poor guy.

Something else that kept ringing in my head was "Oh my gosh, Ash, you've seen these Pokémon on numerous occasions. Why are you still checking your PokéDex!?" I get that it's for the new viewers, but still... Couldn't they have found a more creative way to describe them without making Ash look, well, stupid? :\

Le sigh.

With those two nitpicks out of the way, I generally enjoyed this episode. I liked the rescue aspect of it all and I really liked Virgil's character.

Future episode spoiler below:
Spoiler:
It's funny that they mentioned Ash and Virgil battling it out in the league and being rivals, when none of that ever happens. I hope Virgil shows up again though and showcases Sylveon with his current un-evolved Eevee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashy boy 93 View Post
Heard ash's pignite is gonna evolve
That definitely didn't happen.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links