The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 21st, 2012, 06:36 PM
Mochi
Formerly AzaleaLightning

Nature: Sassy

Advertise here
On my first playthrough, I had a weakness for my Sawsbuck and Beartic. Together they were just damn.

Going to use another Sawsbuck when I playthrough White 2 Version, too.

Right now though, my Cinccino is my precious ;; I bred her with Aqua Tail and Iron Tail, she's Adamant, and is really useful because she knows Sing, too.
Old September 21st, 2012, 06:44 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Having thought about the partner thing, I guess I purposely hunted down a Ducklett to teach both Fly and Surf (it also knows Dive, which I'm debating having forgotten with the ruins explored and teaching another move instead). Given the great possible usefulness out of both moves while wandering around (Fly in particular, I'm like a Mexican jumping bean nowadays in Unova), that now-Swanna has become my virtual partner, only going into my PC briefly during periods I'm doing breeding and coming right back out when I'm done.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old September 22nd, 2012, 04:30 AM
Azure
» e l e c t r i c
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
With my team I'm always switching and changing, I suppose I could say that I've stuck with Vanilluxe for a long time, not to mention it's probably my favorite Pokemon introduced in Gen V. Currently at Level 84 I really think that would be my partner Pokemon.

Old September 22nd, 2012, 07:03 AM
FrostPheonix
Eternity.

Nature: Quiet
Mine is either Gyarados or Gallade. both of them are always there in every game for me. Both are near unbeatable.
Old September 22nd, 2012, 08:01 AM
The Cookie
Unhatched Egg

I really love my Serperior, Cherry, but my absolute favorite is my Beeheeyem, Fillmore. I just fell in love with him when I saw him at Celestial Tower. Elgyem are so cute... <3
Old September 22nd, 2012, 08:27 AM
giradialkia
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to giradialkia
My Haxorus would probably be my choice. I remember once I got Surf, I just figured I'd go to some places I'd seen that I couldn't access before getting Surf. So I went to that cave that, I think, has Cobalion in it (I don't even know, but it has Axew there too). I caught an Axew thinking it looked pretty cool, and even though it was very far behind, by the time I got to the League he was up there, nearly surpassing all my other team members. And it really just kicked ass through the League, becoming a Haxorus just before battling Ghetsis. So I love it. :3

This one's called 'Red', and it's actually kinda Pokémon themed, so have a listen! Check out the links below for more stuff, if you like this!

This is the Doctor
This is my Soundcloud
This is my bandcamp

My Pokémon Y character is the same as my username. If you see me as a Passerby let me know! I tend to get a lot of Passerby requests and I often wonder if it's people from this site.
Old September 22nd, 2012, 02:23 PM
digimonqueen
Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend

Nature: Gentle
My partner(s) would have to be my Emboar, Chase. Ever since I picked it as a baby Tepig, it's been there for me. I've never let it leave my party. It's won so many battles with its Heat Crash move. I also treasure my Reshiram. I don't battle with it much, but when I do, look out NPCs! It's quite a powerhouse. Its Dragon Tail attack is amazing! If I am correct, it's level 80, and Chase is level 85.

Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it.

“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love. By returning, you may ensure that fewer souls are maimed, fewer families are torn apart. If that seems to you a worthy goal, then we say good-bye for the present.”

"Harry--you're a great wizard, you know."
"I'm not as good as you," said Harry, very embarrassed, as she let him go.
"Me!" said Hermione. "Books! And cleverness! There are more important things--friendship and bravery and--oh Harry--be careful!"
Old September 23rd, 2012, 12:39 PM
XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE

Nature: Quirky
@ Plumpyfoof omg I always call my Sceptile Gex too!!!! :D

On topic: Sawk is probably my best partner, seconded by Crustle.
Old September 23rd, 2012, 08:03 PM
Plumpyfoof

Send a message via Skype™ to Plumpyfoof
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE View Post
@ Plumpyfoof omg I always call my Sceptile Gex too!!!! :D
Haha I was starting to wonder if anyone got the reference, obviously everyone else is too cool to play Playstation when they were little.

You and me, best nicknamers on PC. ;P
Old September 24th, 2012, 03:38 AM
Rainbow Arcanine
now known as narnia

Nature: Jolly
Although I haven't earned the 8 gym badges yet, my awesome Gigalith seems to have grown on me :3. Honestly, before this huge powerhouse came along, I thought Rock types were weak. That anything could outspeed them and OHKO them. But I was clearly shown wrong by Sharktooth,my Gigalith!

It's an awesome physicial attacker and seems to have grown my liking. It's actually about the only Rock type I've ever used and enjoyed . Another of my beloved partners is my starter, which is currently a little Lv.33 Servine.

Since the beginning, he's been a beast! Saving me at last moments in gym leader fights, being a great help when training the rest of my team. Lief I love you <3!!! All my other Pokemon I love, but seriously these two guys are the best xD.
. :p
Old September 24th, 2012, 08:13 AM
XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumpyfoof View Post
Haha I was starting to wonder if anyone got the reference, obviously everyone else is too cool to play Playstation when they were little.

You and me, best nicknamers on PC. ;P
Mine was actually from the N64 lol but regardless - I'm down with that haha! :D
Old September 24th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Plumpyfoof

Send a message via Skype™ to Plumpyfoof
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE View Post
Mine was actually from the N64 lol but regardless - I'm down with that haha! :D
Oh.. Haha well close enough, our positions still stand.
Old September 24th, 2012, 10:08 PM
Forever
let it go

While I didn't mind one reply, three is going a little too far and if you guys could return to just discussion of your own partner and not the nickname of someone else's that would be wonderful n_n

Still finding the other posts awesome so far, though :)
Old September 25th, 2012, 12:58 AM
voltianqueen
WITH SEAWATER

Nature: Relaxed
During my playthrough, I'd say my best 'partners' were my Samurott, Alfred, and my Krookodile, Jackie. I remember I caught Jackie while I was playing on the bus during a band trip. Sandile appeared in the desert, and for some reason my first thought was, "Oh, look, it's Jackie." ..so I caught her.

As far as my other Pokemon, my best partner will always be Volt the Manectric.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here