Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

View Poll Results: Reshiram or Zekrom
Reshiram 26 70.27%
Zekrom 11 29.73%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 28th, 2012, 07:40 AM
kenshin-
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDire View Post
Don't worry you don't need any of the legendary to get Kyurem, although, you would need only ONE of them if you'd like to fuse Kyurem and (said legendary) together.
It's "too late" for me... I started a white party.

Thanks for your answer about Kyurem. I don't really know this pokémon. But a Dragon/Ice. It's amazing, so I want him to try a third team. (Reshiram/Kyurem/Zekrom).

Well, as I started the game three days ago, I'll continue, it's also to catch the pokemon, I could only find on white to trade them to my black party.

Of course, I'll trade Zekrom... Even if I don't like too much his attacks, I find that he has THE dragon style.

A thing which would be good; it's because the legendary has nothing to do with a version of game (black or white), but indeed with actions. There would be characters who would ask for help them and according to the answers and the results, we could claim the one or other one of the legendary.

When I've had the Idea to buy the game, I visited the am*z*n (no pub for) website and after 20 minutes of hesitation, I bought both.

I did the same thing with HG and SS. And, I think I'll do the same if I buy B2/W2.

Because it's very hard to decide from a picture. Seriously, WHO bought the game for legendary with the picture ? For me, If I don't like the legendary it's not interesting to have the game.

I imagine a little boy (or girl) in front of his/her parents who offered a white or black version while this child wished the other version.

Parents as mine aren't nasty, but when I was a child, I indeed had to insist to have the good game. (Because they nothing know about videogames). Even if, I admit that sometimes, they brought back to me some good games without realizing it really themselves (on Nintendo, it was long time ago).
I'm not English. Don't hesitate to correct me. This is the way I can progress.
Black team :
Old August 29th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Brendino
#fpt2014

Nature: Quiet
Out of the two, I would have to go with Zekrom as my favorite. I much prefer the design of it over Reshiram, as it looks much angrier and ready to attack. Plus, most Dragon types can use Fire type moves, so I much prefer Zekrom's secondary typing of Electric.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014: DARK // NORMAL
Old August 29th, 2012, 11:42 AM
Rodriguezjames55
No Jokes #MegaCharizard

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Rodriguezjames55
i like Reshiram more than zekrom but black kyruem is the best
Old August 29th, 2012, 05:00 PM
HaxingBH
HaxingBH

Nature: Modest
IMO, Zekrom wins by looks, but in UBERs metagame, i have had more success with Reshiram. Mixed Zekrom is also a BAUS
I Am Awesome.】

Last edited by HaxingBH; August 29th, 2012 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 30th, 2012, 03:27 AM
RedDire
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshin- View Post
Of course, I'll trade Zekrom... Even if I don't like too much his attacks, I find that he has THE dragon style
A little warning: Whatever you do, don't use Fusion Flare when fighting with Zekrom, let him use his Fusion bolt first then use Fusion flare, as your power will get doubled if you do this.

Also, a little side-note: Don't even use Fusion Flare in the first place if your speed is high.

Last edited by RedDire; August 30th, 2012 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Added a sidenote
Old September 20th, 2012, 12:00 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
A little warning: Whatever you do, don't use Fusion Flare when fighting with Zekrom, let him use his Fusion bolt first then use Fusion flare, as your power will get doubled if you do this.

Also, a little side-note: Don't even use Fusion Flare in the first place if your speed is high.
Wait really? That's kinda awesome. XD; tbh if I were fighting against Zekrom with Reshiram I'd just Draco Meteor because Fusion Flare is fire anyways and it it's not super effective against a dragon. :(
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
Old September 20th, 2012, 12:54 AM
Rambagos
Mime Jr.

Nature: Modest
Quote:

Whoaa! Never expected that since I played Pokèmon Black 1 years ago. Anyway to tthe topic, I choose Reshiram as my favorite. In my opinion Reshiram more stronger and elegant than Zekrom because its white color are truely beautifull in my eyes <3
Old September 20th, 2012, 04:27 AM
halcyonic
new megas r op
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Zekrom was 'love' at first sight~ The first time I laid eyes one Zekrom, I said to myself " Must definitely get that 'Mon" & so happened, White came to my local game store first, that was luck.

Zekrom's design is sweet & that blue tip on top of it's head is really unique (to me). Plus, I'm more of a physical attacker so Zekrom much suits me.

Although I must say I did grow pretty fond of Reshiram too. I like the bursting-flames concept & it's shade of white.

So, that's pretty much it.

~Mid
Old September 20th, 2012, 04:47 AM
vlay
Picnicker

Nature: Timid
I choose Rehiram, the design is very beatiful and I very like Blue Flare >w<
I also like the animated sprite, so blaze :3
http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic347739_1.gif
Blue ~ Leaf ~ Red
Old September 20th, 2012, 07:50 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Honestly I'm not a fan of either, but I prefer Reshiram. It just looks cooler haha. I don't like either of their typings much and they seem far too over powered for my liking, so I'm basing my decision simply on designs and going with Reshiram. The white and orangey/red contrast beautifully against each other and it's eyes are adorable <3 Zekrom on the other hand looks terrifying n.n
Old September 20th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Pokemon_Geek
Togepi

Reshiram. I like its design better and there's finally a dragon/fire type. So glad it's in my favorite color version.

Real gamers play for fun.
Old September 21st, 2012, 08:14 PM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
I'll go with Zekrom since I think he's much cooler...
Old September 22nd, 2012, 04:29 AM
Hoenn
Elite
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
I've always been more of a Reshiram fan, since the day I first saw it really. Although with the fusions I think I prefer Black Kyurem.
Old September 22nd, 2012, 06:31 AM
FrostPheonix
Eternity.

I love Zekrom's design much more. although reshiram may be better in typing and movepool or whatnot, for me, pokemon's look matter the most. So Zekrom all the way from me
Old September 23rd, 2012, 12:34 PM
XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE

Nature: Quirky
Reshiram, it reminds me of Ninetales in that it's graceful and elegant
http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic155452_1.gif
Old September 24th, 2012, 03:09 PM
xxReshiramxx

Nature: Gentle
While I think Zekrom design looks ok to me I like Reshiram a lot more to me Reshiram not only believes and represents Truth but it also represents a symbol of hope in the Pokemon universe.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here