The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 22nd, 2012, 08:38 PM
Rainbow Arcanine
now known as narnia

Nature: Jolly
What were your moments where you started dancing in victory? Maybe you finally beat a trainer you've struggled with for so long. Figured out a tricky puzzle, finally found your way out of somewhere or something else...

This is the place to discuss your best tales from B/W!
. :p

Last edited by Forever; September 23rd, 2012 at 12:19 AM.
Old September 22nd, 2012, 08:45 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

I never danced in victory, but I might have made a fistpump once in a while. Can't remember when. I do know when I go challenge Cynthia someday and win, I will make one.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old September 23rd, 2012, 12:21 AM
Forever
let it go

Just so you know, there's a failing moments thread and that is a lot similar to your other half of the post so I edited that out and just left it at the best moments which is totally fine. n_n

Anyway best moments hmmm... for me one of the best was catching Zekrom on the first try, which excited me so much! ...until I realised that it was easy to catch anyways. BUT OH WELL IT WAS A GREAT TRIUMPHANT MOMENT FOR A SHORT WHILE. :3
Old September 23rd, 2012, 05:22 AM
Samurott665
Pokemon Breeder

Nature: Impish
hah, sort of the same moment for me, there, Forever. except I caught Zekrom with a Heal ball. by mistake. i was all, 'how on earth did I catch it with a /heal ball/..!?"

Glaceon
Jolteon
Vaporeon
Espeon
Leafeon
egg
egg (woo for in-training!)
Old September 23rd, 2012, 05:41 AM
enigmα.
phantom bullet
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I have a lot of great moments......

Catching Kyurem with a single Ultra Ball, that was luck.

Battling Cynthia, my dear Samurott was fighting her last 'Mon & I was left with not much HP left until it came through for me.

There's more, but I'm too tired to write them out, I have spent more than 7 hours trying to make a Pokemon club.

sword art online II
phantom bullet

• vm . pm - feel free to contact me
  • server - chat and battle
  • blog - random thoughts and stuff
  • rmt collection - pkmn team collection
css by enigmα.

Old September 23rd, 2012, 09:22 AM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurott665 View Post
hah, sort of the same moment for me, there, Forever. except I caught Zekrom with a Heal ball. by mistake. i was all, 'how on earth did I catch it with a /heal ball/..!?"
Because Reshiram and Zekrom have higher catch rates compared to other legendaries?

Anyway, one of my best moments was finally beating Ghetsis in Black. His Hydreigon was a massive pain to deal with because of its really good type coverage, but I managed to take him down in the end.

Old September 23rd, 2012, 11:06 AM
Castform

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Castform
My best moment was when I realized that there were no old Pokemon in the game(I did not look at spoilers before the release). It was a whole new adventure and all very fun.
Old September 23rd, 2012, 11:25 AM
GolurkIsDaBomb
Strawberry Sunrise, no ice.

Nature: Lonely
Getting the lucky egg for free, getting my first shiny, beating Ghetsis, and those are just a few that I can think of off the top of my head.
Old September 26th, 2012, 06:55 PM
GardevoirxGalladeForever
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Quiet
The time where you run into an ultra rare Pokemon in a patch of rustling grass (aka not an audino, something like an unfezant or leavanny or lilligant)
Hmm... Like many others, catching reshiram with a mere Pokeball, what luck
Some others, like encountering a shiny roamer.
And that feeling when you give away lvl 100's to newbies; so proud (but of course, badges)
Old September 27th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Psystar63
☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Psystar63
My best moment: Owning Ghetsis with my Hydreigon Nyx. Just so you know, I was outraged that his Hydreigon was at Lv 54 (obviously hacked) while I had to work super hard to make my Zweilous evolve at the normal level of 64...
Plus I was annoyed with what he did to N...
So I released my pent-up frustration at him by KOing his Hydreigon in one hit and owning his team! :D :D :D
That showed him.

.☆--------.
The Point Above the Clouds | pm | vm | Photobucket

Old September 28th, 2012, 09:47 AM
MIAU
Community Supporter

Well I was really happy when I beat Elesa. The first three gym leaders were pretty easy, so I was really bummed that she beat me on my first try. And second. And then I caught a Tympole, evolved it to Palpitoad and the rest is history. May not seem a big achievement, but it was my first defeat and I didn't quite get the hang of type advantages at the time (I was playing a Pokemon game for the first time).

And when I beat Cynthia. Her Spiritomb was too powerful, until I thought of using Odor Sleuth. I went with a Poochyena at first, but she was way under-leveled and got KO'ed on the first turn. Then I remembered Swoobat can use it as well, and I had my lvl 50 Swoobat who dodged Spiritomb's attack on the first turn. And then my Cobalion took care of the rest with its fighting moves
Old September 28th, 2012, 12:30 PM
kierany9
Pokemon Master of the world

Nature: Relaxed
Beating the Elite Four with a level 47 Unfezant & Throth, a level 43 Samurot, Stoutland & Emolga and a level 40 Pawniard. Beat Shauntal(The one I faced last) with just Stoutland and Unfezant. Everyone else had fainted and I was out of revives. Unfezant lost but Stoutland was unharmed.
I was screaming YES for at least a minute after that.
Old September 28th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Catching a Shiny Drilbur would have to be my best moment, cos months before I ran from a Shiny Boldore and I felt bad.

I even evolved my Drilbur into a Shiny Excadrill.

Also, beating Ghetsis when my Samurott was only at minimal HP. Also, I never lost to any Gym Leaders on the first try, which was totally awesome.

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

loa: july 29 - august 12

Old September 28th, 2012, 10:04 PM
TheCollector
Merely a collector

Nature: Calm
Beating Ghetsis without any collected Ice-Pokémon to deal with his Hydreigon. Now I can die happily and not regret anything!
Old September 28th, 2012, 10:10 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCollector View Post
Beating Ghetsis without any collected Ice-Pokémon to deal with his Hydreigon. Now I can die happily and not regret anything!
But the question is whether you had any fighting types (or your own dragons) to attack it or not ;)

If you didn't, I'm sure that'd be a 10x better moment for you. XD
Old September 28th, 2012, 10:54 PM
MIAU
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post

But the question is whether you had any fighting types (or your own dragons) to attack it or not

If you didn't, I'm sure that'd be a 10x better moment for you. XD
I didn't have any ice, fighting or dragon-types, I beat him with my Dragon Tail Serperior, and yeah, that was also a great moment :D
Old September 29th, 2012, 06:37 AM
Zayphora
Don't mess with the lights...

Nature: Sassy
Catching Kyurem in a Great Ball. It was the only one I had left and I was so surprised that I caught it...

Sponsored Links