• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

2nd Gen Tododile line or Squirtle line?

which line?

• Squirtle

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Tododile

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Other rare water lines

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Water pokemon? eh...

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stodd

Dragon Tamer
Years
What evolutionary line do you prefer? Any other rare water lines that are better? Why do you prefer one over the other? I like both very much, but am a fan of Feraligatr.

I have now added a poll. I am very curious to see who wins this! I give it 100 days! everyone who has already posted, go back and vote!
let the games begin, and may the odds be EVER in your favor!

Last edited:
Years
I like all the evolutions (except perhaps Croconaw) but I think overall I prefer the Totodile line - Totodile itself is just awesome and I've never actually used Squirtle in the games :)

Sirfetch’d

Squirtle line for me. One reason is Squirtle was my first poke, second they are awesome looking. I like the totodile line, but not as much:)

Stodd

Dragon Tamer
Years
i love them both, but am a Feraligatr fan, as posted above. Feraligatr is just more powerful, not high special, but high attack. moves like earthquake, slash, double-edge, they work well on a Feraligatr.

Stodd

Dragon Tamer
Years
I like cannons... haha blastoise is my number one from genI hands down, but i still prefer feraligatr overall.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Argh, this is a hard decision ._. I adore the Totodile family a tiny bit more due to a few reasons. It's a crocodile,one of my favourite reptiles and has an awesome design. Even though both of them are insane powerhouses,Totodile's family seemed more of it to me with poweful slashes,crunches,waterfalls all that.

It learns some pretty unique moves and in general I think Feraligatr's design is better. Squirtle's design is pretty amazing but personally Totodile is much more appealing to me xD.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
For me, its Totodile line. They can learn strong moves like Surf, Earthquake, SuperPower, Slash and Crunch. They also have very high special attack.

Years
I like both, Blastoise and Feraligatr are both awesome. However Totodile is one of my favourites from Gen II and in my opinion it's much cuter than Squirtle so it's the Totodile line for me.

Stodd

Dragon Tamer
Years
keep em' coming guys. i love reading these. you guys have all made some amazing points, and i'd love to hear more.
also be careful of what you post about the moves, as this is a color and metal generation thread.
lovin it, keep it up!

pleryt16

ERMAHGERD ITS A VAPOREON
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
Squirtle. I dont like either a lot, but I absolutely hate Feraligatr's design, so Squirtle for me.

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2012
I've always liked Totodile and Feraligatr best~! Croconaw looks a bit weird to me though, so I like Wartortle's design better. o-o

I do like them all though~ ^^

Stodd

Dragon Tamer
Years
I am kind of stuck :/ there both cute, and i like all their evo's, so i would say both XD

i never even considered that logic! perfection LOL!!

oh and for the person who didn't like either line, you can select another water line from those gens that you like best!

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
I know I already posted here but knowing me I gotta post again... Squirtle line. Not only does Blastoise have cannons coming out of it's shell it learn Hydro Cannon!! They are also the first ever water starters so ya.

Years
I'm a big fan of Feraligatr. So, I would prefer choose Totodile's line. Well, Totodile evolution line was looking pretty good and cool for somewhat looking alligator. But the way for competitive Battle, I would choose Blastoise.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
Totodile line. Feraligatr looks way cooler than Blastoise (an ordinary turtle with cannons) and proved more useful in battle to me. But I'm not a competitive player so I have no idea which one is stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back