• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen black 2 or white 2

black 2 or white 2

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
I guess I might just get Black 2...probably because I always take the first edition of a game pair. But I might just get White 2, but that's only if the price of White 2's lower.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I'm pretty sure I preordered White 2 at Game Stop. I know I preordered one of them, I just can't remember which one. But if a version of Black 2 is available when I go to pick up my copy of White 2, you can bet that I'll be buying that as well!

SouKoLian9102

That 1 Kid Who Plays Pokemon
Years
I think I already mentioned this but I'm getting both. But I'll mostly use Black 2 because I got Black and it has Challenge mode. I think my brother would play White 2 the most and we can trade version exclusives and stuff. But both, yes.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
I was going to get White 2, but I've just discovered that Black 2 is the only one with Challenge Mode? In which case, I may get both D:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I plan on pre-ordering Pokemon White 2 in a few days (probably on my birthday so I don't feel as guilty as I would if I was just buying myself something like that) because Kyurem-W is sexy and so much better than Kyurem-B. I normally get the version with the cooler Pokemon anyway so why break my habit now?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
I will be getting both of the games. As always whenever newPokemon games come out I always end up getting all of the versions.

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
i preffer reshiram over zekrom thats why i got B1 but i like black kyurem more than the white one so I'm gonna get B2 :)
and i find it cool since it is the sequel of B1 and you actually get the same zekrom N had in B1 :)

i like cinnamon :)
stop spammin with cinnamon

also i have 2 ds's so i will complete the pokedex

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Black 2 because... you know it: challenge mode; a harder postgame is better than nothing.
Regarding version exclusives, I can trade with myself (ie. previous versions) and over WiFi anyway.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I'll be getting both games too, but I think I'll play White 2 first, because it has better version exclusives, IMO.

Years
I got white the first time around. So i'm gunna get black 2 this time...already pre-ordered it CAN'T WAIT :D

BLOOOD-La-ti-

This is the place to try!
Years
Black 2
I already played both white version and,black 2 version.I put in the version so u wouldn't get confused,I also played black,only white 2 to go..restarting black 2.

Professor Pine

Pokemon Professor
Years
I'll buy Black 2. I prefer Reshiram over Zekrom. That's the only reason. I don't really mind the other differences.

Eh, I'm pretty sure they've switched it so Reshiram is in White 2 (source: Bulbapedia) this time, you might want to reconsider your choice.

OT: I'm not sure, I want a Reshiram this time and I prefer the box art in White 2, but Challenge mode sounds tempting too... so hard to decide D-:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back