The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 22nd, 2012, 11:25 AM
digimonqueen
Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend

Nature: Gentle

Advertise here
How do I get to Mt. Starlight? I want to get a Rock-Type Pokemon to beat the third Gym Leader, but I can't find the Mountain. Please help!

Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it.

“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love. By returning, you may ensure that fewer souls are maimed, fewer families are torn apart. If that seems to you a worthy goal, then we say good-bye for the present.”

"Harry--you're a great wizard, you know."
"I'm not as good as you," said Harry, very embarrassed, as she let him go.
"Me!" said Hermione. "Books! And cleverness! There are more important things--friendship and bravery and--oh Harry--be careful!"
Old September 22nd, 2012, 04:45 PM
SS Goku

@digimonqueen
The entrance is in Route 1, but the only way you can catch Pokemon in Mt. Starlight is by getting through the Rock Smash boulders, for which you'll need HM06, which in turn need three badges.
Old September 23rd, 2012, 08:49 AM
digimonqueen

then how to beat the flying-type Gym Leader? I'm kinda stuck here! my best Pokemon is my Butterfree, followed by my Ivysaur. Problem, right?

“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love. By returning, you may ensure that fewer souls are maimed, fewer families are torn apart. If that seems to you a worthy goal, then we say good-bye for the present.”

"Me!" said Hermione. "Books! And cleverness! There are more important things--friendship and bravery and--oh Harry--be careful!"
Old September 23rd, 2012, 05:31 PM
Bidoof
Doof

Another game by Jagold.. must be a winner o.o
Old September 23rd, 2012, 09:37 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by digimonqueen View Post
then how to beat the flying-type Gym Leader? I'm kinda stuck here! my best Pokemon is my Butterfree, followed by my Ivysaur. Problem, right?
Battle, battle and battle. You need to train hard to beat the gyms here.
And be "glad" that there's the 10 level bug because beating Skarmory on higher level would be impossible without a fire type.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old September 25th, 2012, 11:02 AM
digimonqueen

that's just it. I messed up and am doing her third. THAT'S my problem. her pokemon are all WAY too strong for me. and I whipped every trainer I could find. Should I start over?

Old September 25th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by digimonqueen View Post
that's just it. I messed up and am doing her third. THAT'S my problem. her pokemon are all WAY too strong for me. and I whipped every trainer I could find. Should I start over?
Nah, you can win. But you need to grind a bit more... Everything can be done

Old September 25th, 2012, 05:50 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
I should probably change her Skarmory then in the next beta. :\
...or maybe do something else.

Anyway, I have made a slight progress. I am still changing the trainers through A-Trainer, and I am currently on Route 2-B.
Old September 26th, 2012, 06:44 PM
EliteReiko
Unhatched Egg

i really enjoyed the game you made here jagold i have had the pleasure to play all of the ones you made and i must say i like them a lot and i hope you continue the great work and keep making more and more hacks :D
Old September 29th, 2012, 04:03 PM
xxslypikachuxx
Unhatched Egg

this game is amazing cant wait for the full version to be released :D
Old September 30th, 2012, 02:30 AM
venzy27

cant wait 4 u to release the final beta man, all 3 of ur ruby destiny hacks were epic. Hope u
make tis one as gud. Also hope u finish soon
Old October 5th, 2012, 09:11 PM
`Jester.
Moo..

Nature: Modest
Rebattling trainers after each gym gives a little bit too much of an edge in my opinion. I finished the game with a level 68 swampert via rebattling every single trainer after each gym.

Also there is a person in WindString Town next to the gym who blocks the item on Route 7.
Old October 6th, 2012, 12:47 AM
Uzigunner

Srsly, man the fact that u r using 386 pokemon is swell but the fact that u have no intentions on making them reach their final form like Tangela, Magmar, Electabuzz, Togepi, Rhydon, Kirlia to Gallade, Magneton to Magnezone and Roselia to Roserade and many other pokes to their tertiary form which they have in 4th gen is not fair don't u think. I get the fact that u only wanna use the original 386 pokemon but why would u not want them to reach their final form?
Old October 6th, 2012, 12:49 AM
Flaretornado
Unhatched Egg

The trainers don't walk up to you instead you have to talk to them.

And...Would You have to trade to get Scizor?

Last edited by Flaretornado; October 6th, 2012 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old October 6th, 2012, 03:43 AM
SS Goku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
Srsly, man the fact that u r using 386 pokemon is swell but the fact that u have no intentions on making them reach their final form like Tangela, Magmar, Electabuzz, Togepi, Rhydon, Kirlia to Gallade, Magneton to Magnezone and Roselia to Roserade and many other pokes to their tertiary form which they have in 4th gen is not fair don't u think. I get the fact that u only wanna use the original 386 pokemon but why would u not want them to reach their final form?
Because those evolutions are from 4th gen, while he only want to use Pokemon from the first three gen? But even if he want to add them, he can't do it without removing some of the 386 Pokemon already ingame.
Old October 6th, 2012, 06:58 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
The fact that you can't accept this is a third gen. game and that the evolutions are fourth gen. is shocking. Editing the Pokémon data is no easy task. Are you willing to give up on your favourite Pokémon to add your extra evo?

I thought so.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old October 6th, 2012, 07:09 AM
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪

Nature: Quiet
I Tell You Who Make This Script is Realy-realy Good .... Nice Story Nice Graphich... 10000/10

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA
Old October 6th, 2012, 02:20 PM
robson200

Great hack , but just for making sure cause im new to these things:
Those effort values u gain for battleing champions , they still exist in this version , right?
And if they do , is there any possibility to check them?
Old October 6th, 2012, 09:02 PM
Flaretornado
Unhatched Egg

I found a lv34 Seviper,legal?!
Old October 6th, 2012, 09:24 PM
SS Goku

Quote:
Originally Posted by robson200 View Post
Great hack , but just for making sure cause im new to these things:
Those effort values u gain for battleing champions , they still exist in this version , right?
And if they do , is there any possibility to check them?
There's no reason they wouldn't exist here, it's one of the mechanics after all. And no, you can't check them, even in the official games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaretornado View Post
I found a lv34 Seviper,legal?!
It's probably one of the "mini-boss" that each route has.
Old October 7th, 2012, 12:04 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
The fact that you can't accept this is a third gen. game and that the evolutions are fourth gen. is shocking. Editing the Pokémon data is no easy task. Are you willing to give up on your favourite Pokémon to add your extra evo?
I don't think anyone would actually mind replacing Ledyba-line, Sunkern-line, Seedot-line, etc... =D

Old October 7th, 2012, 04:26 AM
pat20cool
Psyduck

Nature: Jolly
I just got a Tauros, thinking I'll be destroying everything, but when I start training it's EXP bar won't go up at all. Then I look at how much EXP it needs to get to Level 11... 317711027... Looks like I can't use this thing huh?

Patrick McCallion in Time and Space: Phanpy

Lucas McGuire in Pokemon Trainer's Academy: Aipom, Heracross, Aron

Lucas McGuire in Unova Masters: Tepig
Old October 7th, 2012, 04:41 AM
manutdrule
Not your cup of tea.

wish people wld stop bumping this thread with the same old bugs mentioned thousands of years back already. that keep making me think the update is here.

Old October 7th, 2012, 05:55 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
I don't think anyone would actually mind replacing Ledyba-line, Sunkern-line, Seedot-line, etc... =D
Seriously, tho., Nuzleaf is always SOMEone's favourite!

(No, not mine, just sayin'...)

Right now, Swinub is annoying beyond heck in Light Platinum...Lv.26 and can't handily beat a Lv.12 Buizel. Sure, it's weak to water (that Ground typing), but that's beside the point...

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old October 7th, 2012, 10:24 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

@Cyclone: I just said that line to mention something from Hoenn =D

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here