The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 12th, 2012, 12:21 AM
Plasmette
Master of Mediocrity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosSonic View Post
Oh yeah that; I knew it wasn't "OMG SAWNIK ADVETURES 3" as it was too obvious. I would like to see some sort of Sonic Advance Collection though.
Yeah, having a Sonic game with 2d HD sprites would be pretty awesome. Maybe Sonic 2 HD style...it would work best with any 2d Sonic game for that matter. And what. Sega of Antartica. Does that really exist? WHO LIVES IN ANTARTICA.

Quote:
As for SAGExpo, their fangames on display there are really good. Some standouts are Freedom Planet, Sonic Before and After the Sequel....

and btw in Before the Sequel...you can walk up walls like in Sonic 4. But thats not even my biggest issue. The levels with Sonic are just "HULD RITE TO WIN!!1!!" stages, and the Tails levels are just bland platforming. But the new soundtrack is great, and it screams Sonic CD japanese.

Freedom Planet is...

...I can't believe something GOOD with fan characters actually EXISTS.
Old August 13th, 2012, 06:16 PM
TheChaosBlue
Jump On Box For a Free Life!

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to TheChaosBlue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmette View Post
Yeah, having a Sonic game with 2d HD sprites would be pretty awesome. Maybe Sonic 2 HD style...it would work best with any 2d Sonic game for that matter. And what. Sega of Antartica. Does that really exist? WHO LIVES IN ANTARTICA.
You took that video a bit too seriously did you?

Quote:
and btw in Before the Sequel...you can walk up walls like in Sonic 4. But thats not even my biggest issue. The levels with Sonic are just "HULD RITE TO WIN!!1!!" stages, and the Tails levels are just bland platforming. But the new soundtrack is great, and it screams Sonic CD japanese.

Freedom Planet is...

...I can't believe something GOOD with fan characters actually EXISTS.
Oh yeah, Sonic Before the Sequel I will give props to is the soundtrack. Level design...eh. Got to Star Shores and yeah haven't beat that stage yet. Too boring level design. Visually the stages look amazing imo.

And yeah Freedom Planet. Oh yeah it happened. and it works so well.
Old August 13th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Plasmette
Master of Mediocrity.

Quote:
You took that video a bit too seriously did you?
Yes, yes I did.

Quote:
Oh yeah, Sonic Before the Sequel I will give props to is the soundtrack. Level design...eh. Got to Star Shores and yeah haven't beat that stage yet. Too boring level design. Visually the stages look amazing imo.

And yeah Freedom Planet. Oh yeah it happened. and it works so well.
Freedom Planet could very well be its own game, and could be sold and stuff, if only it didn't borrow stuff from Sonic, like...rolling...and tube things...I think.
Old August 18th, 2012, 08:10 PM
Falling Wishes
"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."

Nature: Modest
I finally finished watching all of Sonic X, Sonic Underground, & The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. If i were to choose a favorite it would probably be The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog! (:
Old August 19th, 2012, 12:49 AM
Plasmette
Master of Mediocrity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Wishes View Post
I finally finished watching all of Sonic X, Sonic Underground, & The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. If i were to choose a favorite it would probably be The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog! (:
Oh god you watched Sonic Underground. Hope you enjoyed yer brain cells while ya had em.
Old August 19th, 2012, 06:58 AM
Falling Wishes
"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmette View Post
Oh god you watched Sonic Underground. Hope you enjoyed yer brain cells while ya had em.
They had some on Netflix & on YouTube but it was hard trying to find the rest of the episodes! (:
Old August 20th, 2012, 07:54 PM
TheChaosBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Wishes View Post
They had some on Netflix & on YouTube but it was hard trying to find the rest of the episodes! (:
There are only 40 episodes of Sonic Underground, plus all of them are on Netflix. The series got cut before more can be made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrrhman View Post
Name: myrrhman
Favorite Sonic Game: Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Favorite Sonic Character: Skeleton Dog
What I'm going to do for the anniversary: idk, probably try to finish perfecting SA2B.

Favorite gemstone: Emerald
Welcome to the club!

Skeleton Dog?

And the anniversary was last year if you meant the 20th.
Old August 24th, 2012, 02:01 PM
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

Sonic tv series? I've seen one episode of Sonic Underground...
*_* I did not like it.

^Skeleton Dog is an animal is SA2B, which gets rid of chao animal parts. Has anybody here ever made a chaos chao? I want to, but it seems hard getting your chao to eat ONLY one of EVERY animal.
Old August 27th, 2012, 04:55 AM
TheChaosBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpokeball View Post
Sonic tv series? I've seen one episode of Sonic Underground...
*_* I did not like it.

^Skeleton Dog is an animal is SA2B, which gets rid of chao animal parts. Has anybody here ever made a chaos chao? I want to, but it seems hard getting your chao to eat ONLY one of EVERY animal.
Never tried to make a Chaos Chao, probably never will.
Old August 27th, 2012, 08:03 AM
darkpokeball

I want to make my chao immortal as a Chaos Chao, however something tells me that's going to be WAAAY to hard and the chao will end up dying anyways because I forgot to feed it one type of animal or it ate more than one of a single animal.
Old August 27th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Plasmette
Master of Mediocrity.

Whats the appeal of the Chao Garden again?
Old September 22nd, 2012, 06:10 PM
TheChaosBlue

Hey guys, been a while.

Anyway I'm sure you here of Wreck-It-Ralph by now. Have you seen the posters as well to promote it? One in particular has the Blue Blur himself.
Old September 25th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Thomas
HAIL HYDRA!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Hey guys, been a while.

Anyway I'm sure you here of Wreck-It-Ralph by now. Have you seen the posters as well to promote it? One in particular has the Blue Blur himself.
Hi guys, I'm a big sonic fan since I was young. I'm gonna join :D

And yeah I saw the poster the other day. I got pretty excited when I saw him on the poster!! I wonder how big of a role he'll play in the movie.
Old September 25th, 2012, 02:09 PM
TheChaosBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
Hi guys, I'm a big sonic fan since I was young. I'm gonna join :D

And yeah I saw the poster the other day. I got pretty excited when I saw him on the poster!! I wonder how big of a role he'll play in the movie.
Ah you're from the IRC! Well if you want to join officially, make sure you read the rules for joining in the OP.
Old September 25th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Thomas
HAIL HYDRA!
Community Supporter

:D Emerald

Username: Thomas
Favorite Sonic Character(s): Sonic, Silver, Big, Cream!

So am I in?
Old September 25th, 2012, 02:39 PM
TheChaosBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
:D Emerald

Username: Thomas
Favorite Sonic Character(s): Sonic, Silver, Big, Cream!

So am I in?
Yes you are. Welcome to the club. XD
Old September 26th, 2012, 12:16 AM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill
Just a reminder to make sure posts add to discussion too (so try to avoid any 'can I join *signup post*' or 'yes you can join' posts, etc).

Sheep in the Big City: General Specific
Old October 1st, 2012, 06:53 PM
TheChaosBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
Just a reminder to make sure posts add to discussion too (so try to avoid any 'can I join *signup post*' or 'yes you can join' posts, etc).
Gotcha.

Anywho; Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed is shortly on it's way, so I have a question to ask you all:

Which version are you looking to get?
Old October 3rd, 2012, 08:00 PM
darkpokeball

I...hate...racing....games....
With that said, I loved Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing as a game, which was a pleasant surprise xD. I'm probably going to get the sequel for 3DS...
No guarantees though, since there are some pretty awesome titles coming out...(Sticker Star, Infinite Labrinth, etc.)
Old October 15th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Starway
Artist and Gamer

Nature: Timid
Meh I might get it for cheap whenever because those racing games I don't find much of an appeal to it.

Also yeah saw Sonic in Wreck-It-Ralph, I swear this is going to be my favorite movie.

::. Visit my deviantART page here .:: ::. Practice makes perfect .::
Old October 15th, 2012, 05:22 PM
TrollShammy80
Loved all Pokemon Since 98'

Username: TrollShammy80
Favorite Sonic Character(s): Shadow, Silver, Tails, Rouge
Favorite Sonic Song: Dreams of an Absolution (Starry Night Remix) and Super Sonic Racing (Generations Mix)
Favorite Game: Sonic 3 and Knuckles and Sonic Generations
Are You Looking Forward to any upcoming Sonic Games: Always...just dont' have any consols other then DS and 3DS

Where to put this in at...oh well here -Emerald-

Proud MLP Fan/NCIS/Ghost Hunters/Ghost Adventures/CSI and many others
RIP: Step Mom 7/17/53-7/2/13
RIP: Uncle Jesse ???-1/3/2014
"I do breed for IVs/Ev's...but I always remember to have fun playing Pokemon"
"I always play for fun on my emulators and Y version only"
www.youtube.com/trollshammy80
Old October 16th, 2012, 12:48 PM
TheChaosBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollShammy80 View Post
Username: TrollShammy80
Favorite Sonic Character(s): Shadow, Silver, Tails, Rouge
Favorite Sonic Song: Dreams of an Absolution (Starry Night Remix) and Super Sonic Racing (Generations Mix)
Favorite Game: Sonic 3 and Knuckles and Sonic Generations
Are You Looking Forward to any upcoming Sonic Games: Always...just dont' have any consols other then DS and 3DS

Where to put this in at...oh well here -Emerald-

Welcome to the club! Why not answer the current topic question to get things going? "If you're looking to get Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed, which version are you looking to get?
Old October 16th, 2012, 07:21 PM
TrollShammy80
Loved all Pokemon Since 98'

Quote:
Welcome to the club! Why not answer the current topic question to get things going? "If you're looking to get Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed, which version are you looking to get?
"If you're looking to get Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed, which version are you looking to get?

I'm probably gonna wind up having the Vita one since b/f has a Vita...we don't have any other consols at this time

just DS's and a Vita

Proud MLP Fan/NCIS/Ghost Hunters/Ghost Adventures/CSI and many others
RIP: Step Mom 7/17/53-7/2/13
RIP: Uncle Jesse ???-1/3/2014
"I do breed for IVs/Ev's...but I always remember to have fun playing Pokemon"
"I always play for fun on my emulators and Y version only"
www.youtube.com/trollshammy80
Old October 18th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Brendino
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.

Another club that I didn't happen to notice the first time around, so figured that I should sign up while I'm here.

Username: Brendino
Favorite Sonic Character(s): Tails, Knuckles, Shadow and Sonic

And reading through some of the discussion topics, I figured I'd put in my own two cents.

What is your favorite Sonic game?
I'm personally a fan of the original games, with Sonic 2 topping the list. I actually was attempting a mini speed-run through the game just last night, and I was able to beat Emerald Hill Zone Act 1 in 22 seconds. I was also able to beat Death Egg Zone in under a minute for only the second time in my life (that I can remember, anyway).

If you're looking to get Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed, which version are you looking to get?
I'm not that big a fan of arcade racing games actually, so I probably won't end up getting this game (although, if there's a demo, I'll probably check it out).
Old October 20th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Welcome to the club, Thomas, TrollShammy80, and Brendino. :DD

Shammy, very good choices for the song and games. I actually wasn't familiar with the Starry Night remix until you mentioned it. I do like the new version of Dreams of an Absolution too.

Brendino, awesome job at Sonic 2. It's the only Sonic game I've 100% completed on my PS3 so far. I also just love watching speed runs in general.

If you're looking to get Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed, which version are you looking to get?
I'm also not a big fan of racing games. I can always get Sonic Adventure 2 again, beat Sonic CD still, or finish multiple games in my backlog. >.<

How's everyone been lately? Although I keep up with the Sonic news, I just haven't been playing as many Sonic games as I should nowadays. I wonder what comes after Generations? Hopefully the next main game will not be exclusive to WiiU. :'(
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links