• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

{PCX} Competitive Battling Tournament

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Sign me up. Server username is "wolf" of course.

Won vs chaoticlapras :: Ubers
Lost vs P-Sign :: Ubers
Won vs P-Sign :: Ubers
Won vs krazzikk :: Random Battle
Lost vs RandomTrainerWhoCould :: Ubers
Lost vs P-Sign :: Ubers
Won vs krazzikk :: Random Battle
Lost vs darkserperior :: Random Battle
Won vs dragonomega :: Random Battle

Last edited:

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
I'm in. Battle updates later.
1. LOst to NIca NU (Forever)
2.Lost to Wolfy (I think it was Uber) (wolflare).
3.Lost to P-Sign (uber)
4. Lost to P-Sign (uber)
5. Lost to pixelrush (uber)
6. Lost to P-Sign uuber
7. Lost to Darkserperior (OU)
8. Lost to Nabooru (OU)
9. Won against Nabooru (NU)
10. Lost to Nica (NU)
11. Lost to Nabooru (NU)
12. Lost to IwannaGo (OU)
13. Lost to I wanna go (OU)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Please add "testingchomp" and "blubberchomp" to the list of my server usernames. Thank you.

Years
I am ready to battle someone, just vm me or post here!

Thanks

Won to P-Sign :: NU
Lost to Pixel Rush :: NU
Won to Spherical Ice :: Random
Lost to IWannaGo(DragonMega) :: NU
Won to Pixel Rush :: NU
Lost to SoaringSomeone :: NU
Lost to WoohooFTW :: UU
Lost to Wolfie :: Random (http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/~~cbc.pokecommunity.com:8000/battle-randombattle74 FUNNY STUFF BRO)
Lost to La-tiHax :: NU
Lost to La-tiHax :: NU
Won to AngryLapras :: Random

Last edited:
Years
Im just gonna play because i never really participate in these events. Im Spherical Ice over there

1. Won vs Pixelrush :: Random
2. Lost vs Krazzikk :: Random
3. Lost vs Forever :: NU
4. Lost vs P-Sign :: NU
5. Lost vs P-Sign :: NU
6. Lost vs [La-ti]Hax :: NU
I'm a pro battler

Last edited:

SoaringSomeone

Residential Sprite Slave
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2014
I'll join as well. Soaringsomeone over there.

1. Won vs. Pixelrush :: NU
2. Lost vs. P-sign :: NU
3. Lost vs. RandomTrainerWhoCould :: OU
4. Won vs. Krazzikk :: NU
5. Lost vs. RandomTrainerWhoCould :: NU

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Won against kraziiik : NU (he was using UU so idk how it works)
won against kraziikk : HELL YEAH DRAFT BATTLE

1. It depends on who challenged, if Krazz challenged, it's UU, if you challenged, it's NU.
2. Unless it has a tier it doesn't count. ;(

4. Won vs krazzikk
What tier?

Everyone remember to update at least one of your posts here with the results, ty. :)

Oh, and updated.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Actually, that's the difference between here and casual. Here, there ARE rules. You may only battle in Uber, RU, UU and NU tiers. You can only battle on the PC battle server. You must follow standard rules. These rules.

So that no restrictions rule you like? Out the window. Though considering you battle Ubers, it doesn't matter unless you start using Hypnosis on everything.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Actually, that's the difference between here and casual. Here, there ARE rules. You may only battle in Uber, RU, UU and NU tiers.
Er, no one is restricted to battling in those tiers. We just give out one bonus point per battle to encourage the use of other metagames, rather than simply playing in OU only.

You must follow standard rules. These rules.
Both tournaments follow the standard rules.

So that no restrictions rule you like? Out the window.
There's no restrictions in Ubers...? Unless bypassing the standard clauses matters that much to him.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Derp, didn't know that OU was allowed. Didn't read it through all the way. As for standard clauses, I'd tell you how he battles but that wouldn't be cool :B

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Want extra points, other than just battling like you are now?

There's now a mini tourney... within the tourney. XD; From anytime until the GT ends you can battle these people who you've been matched up with and get 15 points for a win. This is completely optional, but if you want the extra points, then hopefully that's enough incentive to actually battle. Also, this is best out of three - whoever wins the most matches against their opponent out of three gets the extra points. It's up to you guys to decide as to when the battles are occurring/if they occur at all but remember to post the results here - include it in your normal results post, but mention it's a mini-tourney battle.

vapor vs soaringsomeone
wolf vs p-sign
latihax vs platdude
krazz vs chaoticlapras
shnen vs pixelrush
doronjo vs dragonomega
spherical vs lapras
woohoo vs zeffs

If others sign up then I'll face them etc. n_n

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Want extra points, other than just battling like you are now?

There's now a mini tourney... within the tourney. XD; From anytime until the GT ends you can battle these people who you've been matched up with and get 15 points for a win. This is completely optional, but if you want the extra points, then hopefully that's enough incentive to actually battle. Also, this is best out of three - whoever wins the most matches against their opponent out of three gets the extra points. It's up to you guys to decide as to when the battles are occurring/if they occur at all but remember to post the results here - include it in your normal results post, but mention it's a mini-tourney battle.

If others sign up then I'll face them etc. n_n
Tournamentception :3

I got a question though. Say you win two of the three matches, how many points do you get? It isn't very clear to me =/

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Tournamentception :3

I got a question though. Say you win two of the three matches, how many points do you get? It isn't very clear to me =/

15. The three is just to eliminate hax!

Years
username on ps: battlebro

battle list-ory:
Lost against P-Sign - NU tier
Lost against Lati-hax - NU tier
Won against I Wanna Go - NU Tier
Won against Zupplu - NU Tier Minitourney
Lost against Zeffy - Random
Lost against Lati-hax - NU tier
Won against Krazzik - NU tier
Won against skylight - NU tier
Lost against Krazzik - Random

Last edited:

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Okay, i'll be participating under Zupplu!

Lost to Lati-hax twice!:NU
Lost to Forever twice!:NU
Lost to Lati-hax some more times: OU
Won against P-Sign: OU
Goosh i suck XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
15. The three is just to eliminate hax!
Oh, when I said to give out 15 points to the winner, I meant the person who wins the mini-tournament (+5 extra bonus points for winning the finals match). All the other battles would give out the usual 10 (or +1) points. But whichever works! I'd say stick with the original rules now that I think about it, since this mini-tour might not get finished.

And yeah, the three battles count as one in terms of point battles.

Also, P-Sign won two out of the three battles we had, so he can move onto the next round. All of the battles were for Ubers if that matters.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
YO GUYS. It's over now and the results are that as expected, P-sign won with 363 (yes I counted like 3 times idk how you got the figure in your post)! However, he was followed by a little over 100 with Latihax being second, and about 60 behind that was Doronjo. Whoo results!

Now for the people who haven't spend time with any of us before, hopefully the time during PCX was enough to make you want to battle like crazy and stay around the server with all of us, as well as post in the forum too at some point. Either way it was good seeing all the new faces around and hopefully y'all definitely stick around, yeah? :)

Back