Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

View Poll Results: Who is the PokeGod
Mew 17 58.62%
Arceus 12 41.38%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 24th, 2012 (11:59 AM).
Tora
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Relaxed
I'm a Mewtheist. I always considered it the origin to all the others and when Arceus was introduced I thought he was unnecessary, because there was already the "creator of all" Pokemon. I never really warmed up to it, for it seemed to steal Mew's position. (Plus I don't really like Arceus' design.)
Old September 26th, 2012 (04:55 PM).
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Nature: Adamant
I voted Arceus. He's widely accepted to be the God of Pokemon and I've never heard anything like that about Mew. What I essentially came here to say is what I've quoted from XanderO below... I think he put it much better than I ever could have.

Quote originally posted by XanderO:
Mew is Adam/Eve while Arceus is God. Mew is the Ancestor. Meaning it is an older Pokemon, like how Aztecs and Mayans are the Ancestors to today's South America. No one ever said Mew was a God. Unlike Arceus who was said to have created the universe and Pokemon.

Most likely Arceus created Mew who then evolved into the many Pokemon species we have now.

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links