The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 26th, 2012, 08:44 PM
Zimak
Unhatched Egg

ummm feebas doesnt evolve into dragonite lol.....

and is the EV system working properly
Old September 27th, 2012, 05:39 AM
Coronation
Psychic Gym Leader

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Coronation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimak View Post
ummm feebas doesnt evolve into dragonite lol.....

and is the EV system working properly
No, the EV system doesn't work properly. Pokemon don't gain EVs through battling and get 20 EVs per vitamin. I'll quote myself in a previous post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coronation View Post
EDIT: For anyone who's curious, I have completed testing and found out that the only way to EV train is through vitamins. You can only give 10 vitamins to each stat, and ten vitamins gives 200 EVs in that particular stat. So you cannot do 252/252 like in the original games, but you can do 200/200/200/200/200/200, which is kind of like GSC except with less gain.

Go support Mighty No. 9! Kickstarter has ended! Over 4 Million Dollars Reached!!!!
Old September 27th, 2012, 07:22 AM
MSK
Unhatched Egg

yeah i mean salamance. sometimes i get confused in dragonite and salamance and u got ur answer about the ev system, now tell me how to get raptor ball and lugia both and wht to do after collecting all plates.
Old September 27th, 2012, 08:00 AM
Zimak
Unhatched Egg

raptor ball is in shadow dimension and do you have any shiny pokemon?
Old September 27th, 2012, 08:49 PM
MSK
Unhatched Egg

yup! i took aura fragment form mt.iris and i got lugia from shadow dimension. but for raptor ball i need the dark fragment and it is not there in the cave in sootopolis city

and also i have all the plates and wht should i have to do with it????

Last edited by MSK; September 27th, 2012 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 27th, 2012, 11:29 PM
Zimak
Unhatched Egg

you cant have both dark and aura fragment, only one so you can get raptor ball now.

also what shiny pokemon do you have?
Old September 28th, 2012, 05:45 AM
MSK
Unhatched Egg

in my last game i got the dark fragment and i got the raptor ball and now in my new game i got aura fragment and i got shiny lugia, it took 30 ultra balls, 10 timer ball, and 13 great ball and at last i got it in my last timer ball.but i didn't got the raptor ball.
Old September 28th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Zimak
Unhatched Egg

because you cant have both aura and dark fragment in the final version of the game.

Aura fragment = shiny legendary
Dark fragment = raptor ball in shadow dimension

you can only have one

Is it possible to catch the other two starters in game? or is the only way to get them through trade?

Last edited by Zimak; September 28th, 2012 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 28th, 2012, 09:45 PM
MSK
Unhatched Egg

i think trading is only way!!!

ohhh and is there any site frm where i can download other pokemon games free.such as pokemon luna or platinum etc.

Last edited by MSK; September 28th, 2012 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 29th, 2012, 02:22 AM
Zimak
Unhatched Egg

do you have any shiny pokemon?
Old September 29th, 2012, 07:36 AM
MSK
Unhatched Egg

yup! i have shiny lugia and do u knw any site for pokemon games.
Old September 29th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Zimak
Unhatched Egg

theres se7ensins.com

can i have your shiny lugia?

I was reading through the thread and i saw a post from WICHU from a couple years ago that said he'd update the game, for instance being able to speed up the battle with Arceus. However i cant speed up the battle with Arceus, my game version is 1.9. Is that the lastest version or have i been playing the incomplete game ?

Also is manaphy catchable, i know back in the thread it wasnt catchable, has manaphy been put into the game or cant you catch it? and is RAPTOR EX still being updated like with gen 5 pokemon or is it a done deal game now?

In DuskDuke city after you finish the game there a kid outside the pokecenter that says theres a light coming from inside the warehouse, however when i tried to enter it just says the door is locked, how do you get in.

Last edited by Zimak; September 30th, 2012 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 30th, 2012, 02:09 AM
MSK
Unhatched Egg

yes sure i'll like to trade my lugia but wht u'll give me and i don't wnt any legendaries cause i have all the legendaries.

i don'y know about manaphy b'coz even i dont have manaphy but igot phione's egg

that ligh was shadow dimension's portal on the door, you can't go in the warehouse.

and also do you know how to get the item behind the poke mart in tropica town

Last edited by MSK; September 30th, 2012 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 30th, 2012, 04:52 AM
Zimak
Unhatched Egg

OH and where can i find more TMs, for example if i use up my blizzard TM where can i find more or buy it? or can you only get one?
Old September 30th, 2012, 06:18 AM
MSK
Unhatched Egg

i don't know about it but maybe the boy in dynas city can help u.

and wht about trade, do u have any good pokemon to trade with my lvl-100 lugia.

Last edited by MSK; September 30th, 2012 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 30th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Zimak
Unhatched Egg

where is the move tutor? i want my Alakazam to learn shadow ball but i only have one TM for it and dont want to waste it if theres a move tutor.

I was reading through the thread and i saw a post from WICHU from a couple years ago that said he'd update the game, for instance being able to speed up the battle with Arceus. However i cant speed up the battle with Arceus, my game version is 1.9. Is that the lastest version or have i been playing the incomplete game ?
Old October 3rd, 2012, 10:54 PM
MSK
Unhatched Egg

ohh! i got sahdow ball's tm in dynas city (the house near lake) that boy will give u different tm and each cost $3000. u have to buy them untill u get the shadow ball.so start collecting money.
Old October 5th, 2012, 03:20 AM
Zimak
Unhatched Egg

yeah thanks for that, helped alot.

a little bugged that Wichu and OGduke didnt follow through with all their promises with the game..>.> and how they claim that the game was
"finished" cause it aint.
Old October 6th, 2012, 09:49 PM
EntA
Unhatched Egg

Hi..There.. I'm a new member here...so, can u help me guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EntA View Post
Hi..There.. I'm a new member here...so, can u help me guys?

Last edited by EntA; October 7th, 2012 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old October 7th, 2012, 09:59 PM
EntA
Unhatched Egg

Hi guys..I've already beaten the Gaia members, and Prof.Oak suggested to me to participate in Torxia League. I'm not sure enough to do that. I just wanna complete my pokedex first. what a nice pokemon..I can't find the Omanyte. would u tell me where i can find that pokemon guys, please?
Old October 8th, 2012, 06:22 AM
casualsden
Unhatched Egg

The trading system sounds a bit complicated from the description in the pokemon communication center at
Spoiler:
Krypton
City.

I got an awesome mystery gift from there.
Spoiler:
level 20 Celebi.
Are they fixed or is it random? The woman there told me to check pokecommunity forums to see when/if there is a mystery gift again. How does that work? Do you guys announce it somewhere?

I'm a new member as you can see. I tried to search for my questions but the thread is too big. Sorry if they were answered earlier.
Old October 10th, 2012, 02:03 PM
casualsden
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by EntA View Post
Hi guys..I've already beaten the Gaia members, and Prof.Oak suggested to me to participate in Torxia League. I'm not sure enough to do that. I just wanna complete my pokedex first. what a nice pokemon..I can't find the Omanyte. would u tell me where i can find that pokemon guys, please?
Hi EntA. There is a pokemon location guide for Raptor here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=3090

I also figured out my questions but I can't understand why the thread dedicated for trade is locked. I think it should have been kept open. I think this thread is used for that purpose too now.
Old October 11th, 2012, 05:17 AM
rmmr111
Unhatched Egg

Okay, I'm on my way to beat the chaos 16 I guess, anyway I decided to level up and capture some Pokemon along the way, before I finish the game. I returned to flanova region, and I realized there's a 4th island, where I don't seem to be able to go, nor by balloon, neither by surfing the sea.
I see there's an emerald path there and another town "jadefeld", and mt Iris. so.... is there any way to go There, or is it just decorative? can you guys help me out?
Old October 11th, 2012, 08:09 PM
EntA
Unhatched Egg

Thanks so much for that guide, den...
about trade thread,.I can't give suggestion for ya...sorry
btw..how long have you played this game???
thanks

I wonder about completing the pokedex..
Did you complete your pokedex, guys..???
What ways can I take to complete the pokedex??
Thanks for your advice..

Last edited by EntA; October 11th, 2012 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old October 12th, 2012, 07:26 AM
casualsden
Unhatched Egg

I've just finished ice gym. 30 hours in. Right now I'm not looking to trade nor I do collect trade worthy pokemon. But if people need a pokemon and write it here, I may catch it if it is on my way

I think to complete pokedex that pokemon location guide should be enough. Is it not? I thought every pokemon till gen 5 was included in the game.

@rmmr111
Sorry, I'm not that far in the game yet.

I checked the location guide. Says some Pokemon can't be found in wild. Some we need to evolve ourselves and some need to be traded to evolve unfortunately.

I have trained a Kadabra (current lvl 36, male) from lvl 10 Abra. I forgot it needed to be traded to evolve. It is one of my main party Pokemon with carefully selected learn set. If anyone is interested, I'll trade it with a Kadabra with same move set and same or similar level and stats. Or if anyone agrees to help me regardless, we may trade twice and you can give me back my evolved Alakazam.

My Kadabra:
Level: 36
Ability: inner focus
Rash nature
HP: 80
SP ATK: 111
ATK: 41
SP DEF: 51
DEF: 29
SPEED: 87

Moveset
Teleport
Psycho Cut
Reflect
Recover

Btw, I'm enjoying the game immensely.

Spoiler:
Deoxys event was nice. First encounter accidentally killed it with Venusaur lol. This alien has amazing stats. It could easily replace my Kadabra but I don't want to make my game easier.

Another thing I noticed is the flutes don't seem to work.

Last edited by casualsden; October 12th, 2012 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links