• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Word Games

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
I'm done Puzzle 3. Puzzle 1 & 2 can't be completed at the moment since I'm on a device ^~^'. I'll send the rest of the answers once I'm done.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Done the first 3 puzzles. I'll submit them all in one PM when this event is finished! These are very enjoyable, can't wait for the final 4!

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2020
Puzzle four was intense but easier than puzzle 1 for me. Sending.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Finished day 4 :D It was really easy but took ages due to how many words there were to fill in xD A couple tricky clues but easier than the first I reckon :D

PS: In the PS section I meant to write crossword x.x

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Finished Day 4's puzzles. Also, I accidentally called the PM I sent to Scarf the wrong thing. Disregard the misleading title.

Years
Got your answers anyway, myrrhman no worries.

Also, for anyone who hasn't sent in their answers yet, on the pairing game you have TWO Pokemon to guess, not just one.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
The Medium Crossword was fabulous, I really loved it. Much better than the first one in my opinion. A little challenging, the Down-22 "Athletic Trainer Type" threw me off a bit. All in all, excellent work!

This Medium Difficulty Word Search was definitely fun, a little challenging, but overall simple again. Except for one word, Trio. I've spent the past half hour trying to find it, still haven't. Maybe its a sign to come back to it later, 'cause I'm having no luck finding that last word x)

Also, there are TWO "Mine" on here. (3 if you count Mineral, but that's besides that point). Does it matter which one to highlight?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
My internet is down so I can't send the answers but I've managed to find quite a few of them from my iPod so far :D I like the theme for this word search, ill do it properly as soon as ny internet is back up

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
I love love love the way the Day4 crossword looks :) The new word search is huge, I don't think I'll be able to do it in one sitting, plus the swirly stuff is a bit hard on the eye.

Years
I just finished the fourth puzzle and am about to begin on the fifth one! The fourth one was quite challenging but very fun, though I'm getting a bit behind here. xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Got internet back and finally managed to complete it. Man that was a toughie :(

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Finished Word Pairing Round Two. Sent.

As for the others, I'm still doing them.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Just finished today's, it was fun :D The word pairing ones seem pretty easy compared to the other two categories though x]

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Did the Word Pairings a couple hours ago, it only lasted 10 minutes. I love Word Pairings!

Also for the Word Search, after I woke up the next day to look for the word "Trio," the clock didn't even change to the next minute from when I brought up the word search to finding it right off the back. Guess I was looking too hard the night before x)

I cannot wait until tomorrow, 3x the fun!!

Back