The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Metal & Color Generation

Notices

Metal & Color Generation Take a walk down memory lane with Red, Blue, and Yellow, the games that started it all! Then revisit the best region ever in the original Johto games, Gold, Silver, and Crystal.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 27th, 2012, 02:22 PM
WaterIse

Nature: Modest
Feel free to make this a post a peaceful and memorable place to store all of your amazing moments.
Old September 27th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Castform

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Castform
The whole adventure of RBY and GSC are a nostalgia festival for me. Blue started my pokemon journey and I will never forget it. I remember when I first started playing it took me forever to figure out how to leave my house. lol
Old September 27th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Are there Oceans in Space?
abc.

Nature: Quirky
I was always stuck at the part in RBY with the guy who fell down/didn't have his coffee/whatever it was haha. That memory will always be there when I go through Viridian in any generation.
Old September 30th, 2012, 11:15 AM
beanzapper
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Are there Oceans in Space? View Post
I was always stuck at the part in RBY with the guy who fell down/didn't have his coffee/whatever it was haha. That memory will always be there when I go through Viridian in any generation.
Haha I remember that. I was stuck there for a little while too.
Old September 30th, 2012, 11:45 AM
White_Arcanine
Lonely and annoying.

Nature: Lonely
In Blue walking through Victory Road. Simply loved it. I dunno why but I also get a rush when I'm walking down the homestretch in games. Anyone else agree?
Old September 30th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Nintendork15
I'm gone. Bye.

Nature: Naughty
Not playing Blue for 7 years.

Then hearing that title theme on a Real GameBoy!
Old October 5th, 2012, 11:13 PM
Crux
Evermore

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Crux
I remember having beaten the elite four for the first time.I nearly belted out the pokemon theme song,as my beloved Charizard came on screen (The only survivor after the Champion battle) and the credits roled. :D
Another great moment was when I finally got past that weird (slightly creepy) guy (old dude) who kept trying to get me to buy his candy bars. (It took me months to figure it out,by then I had beat blue version,)
Plus,who could forget that amazing moment when you get your first pokemon.

W o r d p l o y
{Never and Forever}

Tees | Coming Soon | Coming Soon
Old October 10th, 2012, 05:45 PM
Jak
mother of challenges

Nature: Timid
We have a memories/journey journal thread for this, where you can talk about your past experiences and your new experiences for those that still play the game. Late to this ugh. ~_~ But I just wanted to post the reason I was locking this. So yeah, please use the thread I listed. It's at the top of this forum! Can't miss it. :)

Locked.

Sponsored Links