The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 27th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Wobbachomp
Donator Tier 1

Nature: Adamant
So yeah hey... I've known about PokeCommunity for a loooooong time, just never got around to registering.
Anyway, my favorite Pokemon are Garchomp and Wobbufet.
My biggest hobbies are gaming and website managing. I am hoping to get a job as a web designer someday.
I'll probably be really active here cause... I'm always active when I join forums. :]
Old September 27th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Welcome aboard to PC! It's a pleasure to see ya here. :D

It's awesome to see that you have registered here, and got around to posting! We love to see members like you join and become part of this amazing community. <3 Gaming is also one of my hobbies, though I haven't done so much because of school and everything. What games do you play right now?

You better be active! This is a really amazing place and you will totally love it here. Don't hesitate to ask Cirno, my good friend if you have any questions, as well as any staff member in bold names. I'll see you around, yeah?

CHASE ELLIOTT
enjoyillinois.com 300 winner | chicago, illinois | july 19, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

Shining Armour
Old September 27th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Wobbachomp
Donator Tier 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Storm View Post
Welcome aboard to PC! It's a pleasure to see ya here. :D

It's awesome to see that you have registered here, and got around to posting! We love to see members like you join and become part of this amazing community. <3 Gaming is also one of my hobbies, though I haven't done so much because of school and everything. What games do you play right now?

You better be active! This is a really amazing place and you will totally love it here. Don't hesitate to ask Cirno, my good friend if you have any questions, as well as any staff member in bold names. I'll see you around, yeah?
Yup :]
And currently I am playing Mario Kart 7 & Pokemon BW more than anything... Probably going to play B2W2 non-stop when they come out though .
Old September 27th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Hikamaru
it's too cold for you here
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wobbachomp View Post
So yeah hey... I've known about PokeCommunity for a loooooong time, just never got around to registering.
Anyway, my favorite Pokemon are Garchomp and Wobbufet.
My biggest hobbies are gaming and website managing. I am hoping to get a job as a web designer someday.
I'll probably be really active here cause... I'm always active when I join forums. :]
Hi there Wobbachomp, I'm Hikari.

Awesome username you have, we actually have a mod here whose name is the 3 Legendary dragons of Sinnoh combined.

What sections do you like? I might recommend Technology & Internet for all stuff internet-related. Their resident mod Hybrid Trainer knows a lot about technology so he'd be glad to answer any questions you have.

You should check out the PC Adoption Center where our NU/W mod Cirno will assign a partner to you based on a section of interest.

If you ever need to talk, feel free to VM me. And have a fun time here!

- Hikari10

Paired with AWsquared, Isaac and Starry Windy
Battle Server | Tumblr | TWL | Profile | Supporter

Old September 28th, 2012, 04:22 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
A hearty welcome to you, Wobbachomp! :]

I've known about PC for many years but didn't actually start being active until 2011, so I totally understand you aha. Lots of us were lurkers before we joined. :3 But oh, Wobbuffet is really awesome and hilarious in the anime, so I can easily say I'm a fan of him as well! I often forget how to spell his name, though.. XD;

You like web design, huh? I'm currently majoring in Design/Digital Media, which is basically this school's way of saying "web design", too. So it's nice to see that we have that in common. :D Also glad to hear you'll be active! That's wonderful since we love getting new members here.

But yeah, it was great meeting you and enjoy your stay, all right? Feel free to message me if there's anything you need help with!

Old September 28th, 2012, 09:44 AM
Wobbachomp
Donator Tier 1

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. :]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirno View Post
A hearty welcome to you, Wobbachomp! :]

I've known about PC for many years but didn't actually start being active until 2011, so I totally understand you aha. Lots of us were lurkers before we joined. :3 But oh, Wobbuffet is really awesome and hilarious in the anime, so I can easily say I'm a fan of him as well! I often forget how to spell his name, though.. XD;

You like web design, huh? I'm currently majoring in Design/Digital Media, which is basically this school's way of saying "web design", too. So it's nice to see that we have that in common. :D Also glad to hear you'll be active! That's wonderful since we love getting new members here.

But yeah, it was great meeting you and enjoy your stay, all right? Feel free to message me if there's anything you need help with!
Yep, I find myself forgetting how to spell Wobbuffet alot aswell.
Old September 28th, 2012, 10:04 AM
roosterman
Freaking annoying!

Nature: Brave
hey, welcome to the furums, my favorite pokemon is wobbuffet too, i got black recently so if you ever want to play let me know.

pokemon black 2 friend code: 1979 8164 1100
my best battle video: 72-38989-76548. tell me your thoughts!
"Believe it or not, angels crap much more than other beings. Ever wonder why the phrase "holy crap" is so popular?" -macomuu
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links