Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fourth Generation
Notices

Fourth Generation Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum kicked off the fourth generation of Pokémon. Two years later, fans of the Johto region were treated to a remastered adventure in HeartGold & SoulSilver. Discuss the games, explore the features, share your experiences, and help other players out!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 24th, 2012, 12:17 AM
BiGoDeViN28
Psalm 141:3

Nature: Adamant
I liked the Old Chateau. It had a nice creepy feel to it, along some cool music. I do wish there was more involved with it. Maybe a side quest or something.

I did spend quite some time in it, though. Trying to hunt down whatever was in that TV. I eventually gave up but I'd never imagined all I had to do was look at night. :/

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees"

White - Devin - 5458-6886-1446
Heart Gold - Gold - 3998-4088-8997
Old September 28th, 2012, 05:30 AM
Aryan143
The Fennekin Fan!

Nature: Modest
I like Old Chateu a lot because I can capture Rotom and Gengar there.

Please click both of these links once in a day and help us grow:

Old September 29th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Hamako-chan
Our unbreakable bond...

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via AIM to Hamako-chan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Hamako-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Hamako-chan
After all these years, the Old Chateau still remains to be one of the most elusive, spooky and mysterious location in any Pokemon game. Other then the original Lavendar Town, I don't think any location can surpass the eeriness of the Old Chateau. The music is awesome, as well as the creepy ghosts that randomly appear throughout the abandoned mansion.

White FC: 2881 2384 3038
Platinum FC: 4082 4798 2423
Old October 1st, 2012, 10:51 PM
mrsnuggles

Nature: Careful
i love the old chateau i have never seen the butler tho. i agree with rivvon that their is more than enough story you can perceive to make your own conclusion on it and doesn't every region have some unexplained thing for sinnoh it the old chateau.
Old October 9th, 2012, 12:38 AM
Regalman13
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsnuggles View Post
i love the old chateau i have never seen the butler tho. i agree with rivvon that their is more than enough story you can perceive to make your own conclusion on it and doesn't every region have some unexplained thing for sinnoh it the old chateau.
Before you get started to bring life to the old Chateau, clearing out the ruined buildings and wastes are what you have to do.
Old October 22nd, 2012, 09:22 AM
PokeHunter212
Unhatched Egg

I always liked the Old Chateau. I was a little disappointed by the fact that there wasn't a quest/side quest involved with it but it was really awesome getting a Rotom and if I had Platinum I'd turn him into a refrigerator . I also saw both ghosts once and they kinda freaked me out.
As long as you're moving forward, you're going in the right direction.
Old October 23rd, 2012, 07:50 AM
rizoph
Mime Jr.

Nature: Mild
Uh, this topic has been bumped twice. Please check the dates on topics. You'll see that this was a old topic.

Join tsukinohito.com/temp_forum
Old October 23rd, 2012, 12:48 PM
curiousnathan
they said we could be anything
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizoph View Post
Uh, this topic has been bumped twice. Please check the dates on topics. You'll see that this was a old topic.
Thank you for this, but instead of posting, please report the issue next time, so it can be dealt with a little quicker.

As this thread is really dusty and old, I'll close this. Just a reminder to please not bump threads a month old from their last post.

Closed.
moderator | lovely pair | PC live

Last edited by curiousnathan; October 23rd, 2012 at 12:59 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links