The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 26th, 2012, 05:06 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Sky comes to Trainer Hill only after 2nd Elite Four encounter.. You can't miss him
You can't leave the Elite Four during the challenge, however. Or can you?

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old September 26th, 2012, 12:26 PM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Relaxed
What he means is that after you beat the Elite Four you can battle against Sky to get a PokeFlute App for Snorlax in the Route Gate above Golden City. You have to do the missions in Challenge Factory first, it's during the Steven quest.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old September 26th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Hero_Over
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Since this is an Emerald hack, there's nothing like World/Town Map.
You can check the map in PokéGear.
Could you please tell me where to find this PokeGear? I've fought the 1st leader and the rival that has the hippo and haven't found it yet.
Old September 27th, 2012, 01:43 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero_Over View Post
Could you please tell me where to find this PokeGear? I've fought the 1st leader and the rival that has the hippo and haven't found it yet.
You have to wait for it till Platepic City.. (the 2nd gym one).. But if you need a quick view check the maps inside the PokeCenters..
Old September 27th, 2012, 02:45 AM
Julian East
Unhatched Egg

HELP:

i have a male electabuzz but when i evolved it at lvl 48 it became a female electivire...

is it some kind of glitch?
Old September 27th, 2012, 03:28 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian East View Post
HELP:

i have a male electabuzz but when i evolved it at lvl 48 it became a female electivire...

is it some kind of glitch?
Yeah, Electivire probably replaced Kanghaskan or some other Pokémon who has 100% female gender ratio, nothing serious.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old September 27th, 2012, 05:41 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

I'd say you have a special Electivire. Not many Pokémon can willingly change gender.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old September 27th, 2012, 09:29 AM
ksipos

Hello !
I m started this hack one month ago and I think it's very good :D
I was ready to go find Arceus (i wanted him for the last legendery pokemon) but when i checked my pc I couldn't find Mew.Is there any bug ?I m sure I don't released him and I checked day care.Any good idea to check ? :D
After that .. I talked to the rock,I teleported and talked with the mysterious guy and then I tried to talk to the walls (exactly like a video I saw).The first wall was ok.The second wall was ok..But the wall with Mew don't respond to me.So I believe there is a problem cause I don't have mew.Can anyone confirm it ?
Ty for your time and sorry for any error in my english :D

PS:I don't know why but I have a feeling Sky doesn't like grass starters at all .. Almost every "hard" battle had a counter type (ice,flying,fire)

PS2:If anyone know,I need the location of camera duo (their first location is north of dessert).. they are the best place to train pokemons
Old September 28th, 2012, 01:16 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksipos View Post
Hello !
I m started this hack one month ago and I think it's very good :D
I was ready to go find Arceus (i wanted him for the last legendery pokemon) but when i checked my pc I couldn't find Mew.Is there any bug ?I m sure I don't released him and I checked day care.Any good idea to check ? :D
After that .. I talked to the rock,I teleported and talked with the mysterious guy and then I tried to talk to the walls (exactly like a video I saw).The first wall was ok.The second wall was ok..But the wall with Mew don't respond to me.So I believe there is a problem cause I don't have mew.Can anyone confirm it ?
Ty for your time and sorry for any error in my english :D

PS:I don't know why but I have a feeling Sky doesn't like grass starters at all .. Almost every "hard" battle had a counter type (ice,flying,fire)

PS2:If anyone know,I need the location of camera duo (their first location is north of dessert).. they are the best place to train pokemons
Have you caught MEW first and which guy you talked with previously
Old September 28th, 2012, 06:18 AM
legoDSdude
Unhatched Egg

could some one help me i don't know where the dawn stone is to evolve my kirlia. i heard someone say you need a sunstone if you do where do you find that? thanks
Old September 28th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoDSdude View Post
could some one help me i don't know where the dawn stone is to evolve my kirlia. i heard someone say you need a sunstone if you do where do you find that? thanks
As this is a 3rd game hack, there's nothing like Dawn Stone as it's 4th gen item.

Old September 28th, 2012, 11:21 PM
ksipos

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Have you caught MEW first and which guy you talked with previously
O_O
I had complete my answer to you,and after that I realized something .. I was remembering Mew was the legendery that you need to talk to his statues in 2 forests .. But that was Celebi ...
So i gues i will not have any problem when i caught him :D
I m really sorry for spending your time
Ty for your help and your time :D

PS: One more thing .. I found a video that you catch Palkia.It exist only in the "second" version ? ( the one with bigest pokedex)
Old September 29th, 2012, 02:17 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Yes you need a Sun Stone to evlove Kirlia into Gallade.. But you have to get Hm air cutter first for it. After that go North into the area between Bee Bug forest and Platepic City. there is a tree or bush to be cutted down. Use air cutter and select A at the end. there is a hidden Sun Stone there..!!!
Old September 30th, 2012, 04:17 PM
legoDSdude
Unhatched Egg

thanks when do i get air cutter though?
Old October 1st, 2012, 01:26 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
thanks when do i get air cutter though?
This HM is available in the underground area between Searound city and Charpos Island
Old October 3rd, 2012, 02:51 PM
Reigne
Unhatched Egg

i cant find the trader for riolu at platepics city

Last edited by Reigne; October 3rd, 2012 at 05:43 PM.
Old October 4th, 2012, 01:17 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reigne View Post
i cant find the trader for riolu at platepics city
He is not in Platepics.. He is at Searound city
Old October 4th, 2012, 01:47 AM
Reigne
Unhatched Egg

how can i evolve my eevee to umbreon i have 2 eevees the one turned to espeon when it evolves at night
Old October 4th, 2012, 01:54 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
how can i evolve my eevee to umbreon i have 2 eevees the one turned to espeon when it evolves at night
Well... when it's night time... :D
I'm not sure, but I think Flora Sky has Day & Night system...
If not, then the only possible way to obtain Umbreon is to edit its evolution by using YAPE.

Old October 4th, 2012, 01:54 AM
Reigne
Unhatched Egg

please help me

great hack btw
Old October 4th, 2012, 01:56 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:

please help me

great hack btw
Can you at least read what the person above you says when it's clearly directed at you?
I already answered your question.
You don't need to repeat your question every 10 minutes hoping to get result sooner...

Old October 4th, 2012, 03:27 AM
Reigne
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Can you at least read what the person above you says when it's clearly directed at you?
I already answered your question.
You don't need to repeat your question every 10 minutes hoping to get result sooner...
hey.. I didnt see that i double posted it
Old October 4th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
hey.. I didnt see that i double posted it
Double posting is not accepted here - such that two consecutive posts are automatically merged even if they are days or weeks apart, so the problem resolves itself (I know the site can be slow and you don't know the post was submitted at times, it's happened to me too). Ash replied in between which is why yours were not, and to be fair they were the same minute, so I don't blame you not seeing Ash's reply first.

However, do take the advice to not post the same thing over and over in a short span of time; it doesn't mean we're ignoring you and it doesn't speed up an answer.

Cyclone

Old October 5th, 2012, 02:34 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:

please help me

great hack btw
Have you tried using Moon Stone on it at night time? Also u can check the time using the clock located with the left side of every PokeCenter
Old October 5th, 2012, 06:54 AM
Spiritdragonite
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Bold
I have 7 badges and dive and i completed generator thing and was told to go find team aqua off the coast of puel and the dive square wasn't there so i went to the museum to fight team aqua at the room they rent upstairs but team aqua guy still doesn't allow me in.....
someone help!!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links