The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 23rd, 2012, 08:47 PM
DarkDoom3000
Super Pokemon Eevee Edition

Nature: Calm
Nice screens man.

Good to see you're still progressing!
Old July 24th, 2012, 11:06 PM
maxypower
Fire power Trainer

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to maxypower
rapidshare wont work for me it comes up with ip error
and i rely wanted to play this
Old July 28th, 2012, 04:52 AM
Gmack
I'm back!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Gmack
I haven't been on Pokecommunity in a while, and usually don't go on anymore, but I do check back to see fan-games like yours and how they are progressing. I'm going to be blunt, and say that this one is my favorite. It just brings so much more to the gameplay than others like Raptor, much like Super Eevee Edition. It just has that Pokemon feel that I got from the older Pokemon games like R/B, or G/S. (Mostly Red & Blue! xP)
Anyway, I'm always happy to look back at this, and just to let you know, this is, again, my favorite fan-game as of present. Most people like Blue Chrome better, and that is an impressive game, but yours is just too original to be overlooked. Nice job.

Official Website :: http://gavinsblawg.webs.com/about
Old August 26th, 2012, 10:45 PM
Atomic Reactor
@atomicreactor
Community Supporter

Nature: Rash
Thank you for the very kind words Gmack! Means a lot to me :)

I'm sure some of you are disappointed that there are no screens with this post, I have been busy working on my new minecraft server while will debut in a few weeks.
Kitsune and I have done some work in the last few days... not much though lol. But it's stuff I wanted to be done. (Seriously, won't be a big deal to you guys when you play lol) But yeah, project isn't dead, i promise!
Old August 28th, 2012, 02:50 AM
Ishimaru Baisotei

I must say this is one of the best hacks i have played and I would really like complete it I like how even though team plasma are not in the game (so far) but they are mentioned and i also like the plot twist with all the teams from different regions in the game excpt for team galactic (again so far) because i have beat the second gym Marty I think his name was the psychic user I have moved the Snorlax and I have got the bulbasaur of the kind family in Maplebranch town and evolved it and I saw Giovanni Archie and Maxxie talking to that man I can't remember his name and then it stopped as i tried to pass the gate credits came on I understand it takes a while to make a game with only a few prgrammers but please finish it soon and if possible could you add a female character please.

Thanks Ishimaru
Old August 28th, 2012, 04:05 AM
FireMonkey

I'd go for this game. if it wasnt for the fakemon. -.-
Old August 31st, 2012, 06:40 PM
Gmack
I'm back!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Gmack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishimaru Baisotei View Post
I must say this is one of the best hacks i have played and I would really like complete it I like how even though team plasma are not in the game (so far) but they are mentioned and i also like the plot twist with all the teams from different regions in the game excpt for team galactic (again so far) because i have beat the second gym Marty I think his name was the psychic user I have moved the Snorlax and I have got the bulbasaur of the kind family in Maplebranch town and evolved it and I saw Giovanni Archie and Maxxie talking to that man I can't remember his name and then it stopped as i tried to pass the gate credits came on I understand it takes a while to make a game with only a few prgrammers but please finish it soon and if possible could you add a female character please.

Thanks Ishimaru
Wait, isn't this the GAME DEVELOPMENT section, not the hack section? Come on, look where you're going next time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireMonkey View Post
I'd go for this game. if it wasnt for the fakemon. -.-
What exactly is wrong with fakemon? I personally think they work very well with the game itself, and are very creative. I found myself loving them! =D

Official Website :: http://gavinsblawg.webs.com/about
Old September 2nd, 2012, 09:55 AM
Ishimaru Baisotei

Gmack I just didn't now what else ot call it that is why I called it a hack. Plus I have a bit more feedback I noticed that in one of the trees in the first gym you can stand on top of it and again I agree with you Gmack Fakemon can be awesome but then again I have seen some bad ones in my searching of the internet.
Old September 5th, 2012, 02:45 PM
PokeCody
Unhatched Egg

i just started playing this. and it is awesome! seems like a real pokemon game except crys being reused. it has things like apricorns :D there was something. oh yea. having to talk to the right person when your dad is right next to the acheologist. had to go and talk to archeologist instead of them having ! seeing me and my character walks up. and maybe add other gender in game?
Old September 6th, 2012, 03:03 PM
PokeCody
Unhatched Egg

love the game. just wish there were more custom pokemon and crys. <3
Old September 6th, 2012, 07:33 PM
audinowho
我是谁?

I'm genuinely impressed by this game. It looks like it's progressing along quite nicely. Also, when I first played this I didn't read the instructions and got totally surprised when one of my pokemon DIED.
Old September 14th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Ishimaru Baisotei

Quote:
Originally Posted by audinowho View Post
I'm genuinely impressed by this game. It looks like it's progressing along quite nicely. Also, when I first played this I didn't read the instructions and got totally surprised when one of my pokemon DIED.
With me none of my pokemon have died but i saw the other Nurse jy and she said "Hello i can take a Pokemon into the operating room and bring it back to life for $50,000 Would you like me to revive your Pokemon." I was like what the hell who puts death into a pokemon game (well except for gary's raticate) but still it shouldn't be something that ahppens reuarly
Old September 14th, 2012, 01:39 PM
PokeCody
Unhatched Egg

i agree. i think maybe only after certain events if your pokemon faints then it dies. lol. none of mine have died. only fainted

ment to be a quote <.< sorry
Old September 14th, 2012, 11:20 PM
Atomic Reactor
@atomicreactor
Community Supporter

I installed death because that will teach player's that every once in a while there will be a consequence to letting them faint, which will increase the difficulty of the game. I plan to have someone actually tell you that that can happen in the next demo instead of it being a surprise lol.
Old September 15th, 2012, 06:18 AM
godo156
All Hail the Glow Cloud

Send a message via Skype™ to godo156
So nuzlocke mode without the nuzlocke mode, eh? :y
But cool, when I get back to playing, I'll make even more sure that I won't let them faint. Notthatiwantedtolettheminthefirstplace
Old September 20th, 2012, 08:51 AM
Atomic Reactor
@atomicreactor
Community Supporter

Well, I guess that's one way of looking at it. I mean, in this version, it's just a 2% chance that they'll die (so pretty rare)
I will also be releasing a version where it's 100% deathrate, and you can't bring them back. I will release that as an Extreme mode or something haha. I might take shops out on that one as well.

As for updates, sorry I keep showing up and leaving lol. I have been working on other things lately. I plan on updating the attack selection screen to look nicer, so hopefully Kitsune is cool with scripting that. Maybe I'll work on the game a little this weekend and post some screenshots for you all :)
Old September 20th, 2012, 04:32 PM
PokeCody
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Reactor View Post
Well, I guess that's one way of looking at it. I mean, in this version, it's just a 2% chance that they'll die (so pretty rare)
I will also be releasing a version where it's 100% deathrate, and you can't bring them back. I will release that as an Extreme mode or something haha. I might take shops out on that one as well.

As for updates, sorry I keep showing up and leaving lol. I have been working on other things lately. I plan on updating the attack selection screen to look nicer, so hopefully Kitsune is cool with scripting that. Maybe I'll work on the game a little this weekend and post some screenshots for you all

lol sounds good just as long as updates happen (and demos) then its all good with me
Old September 20th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Atomic Reactor
@atomicreactor
Community Supporter

Ha another demo won't be out for a long while guys. I don't really have a deadline as far as progress goes? Like Idk where I wanna wrap it all up and release it at yet. So I can't possibly say when the next one is.
But I will genuinely try and show you guys something new this weekend.
Old September 23rd, 2012, 12:30 PM
PokeCody
Unhatched Egg

lol fair enough i guess. xD
Old September 23rd, 2012, 07:20 PM
Atomic Reactor
@atomicreactor
Community Supporter

Here it is! Some new screens! I told you all, I said I would post some screens this weekend. Look at how reliable I am :D

This is the new battle interface, made by me, and scripted by the fantastic KitsuneKouta ( thanks a lot dude :D )

What do you all think? :)
Old September 23rd, 2012, 07:56 PM
Zimak
Unhatched Egg

Looking great Atomic. loving the sleek interface
Old September 24th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Atomic Reactor
@atomicreactor
Community Supporter

Here's a shot of the desert at night during battle :)
Old September 26th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Atomic Reactor
@atomicreactor
Community Supporter

OH was that not enough screens?! Sorry! Here's more :D

Credit to DaNerdyDude and Kymotonian and WesleyFG for some tiles.

Last edited by Atomic Reactor; September 26th, 2012 at 02:17 PM.
Old September 26th, 2012, 03:01 PM
Conan Edogawa
One Truth Prevails

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Reactor View Post
OH was that not enough screens?! Sorry! Here's more :D

Credit to DaNerdyDude and Kymotonian and WesleyFG for some tiles.
Beautiful. Great work man, I love the way this is looking.
Old September 28th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Atomic Reactor
@atomicreactor
Community Supporter

Thank you very much :)
Here's a quick screen. Not much to see here.
Can anyone guess what this is?

Sponsored Links