The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 23rd, 2012, 04:21 PM
na3r0k

New member here, i just recently got into pokemon. Started off with gen V black, and now playing gen iv heartgold. Anyway, I'm definitely going to be roaming the trade sections of the forums, but being a newb all the lingo is very foreign to me. Quite honestly I couldn't make sense of what everyone was saying, or how to even get started. Anyway, I hope to become a more active member of this community and to learn as much as I can. Thanks.
Old September 23rd, 2012, 05:22 PM
Rainbow Arcanine
now known as narnia

Nature: Jolly
Hiya na3rok, it's OK to be a newbie to Pokemon, everyone is at some stage. So you started off with B/W? Eh I started with Emerald which is in Gen III. I'm not a trader but I'm pretty sure you'll get what you're looking for in the Trade section. I remember when I joined a forum ages ago,I had no clue what they were saying either .

I'm Rainbow, the lover of candy and awesomeness. Have fun!
. :p
Old September 23rd, 2012, 06:23 PM
Sheep
im actually a foot model

Nature: Timid
Hiya na3r0k, welcome to PC. <3

Oh, a new Pokemon fan? We've got plenty of people like that here as well as lots of older fans, so you'll fit in well. n_n If you'd like to talk about Black and White, we have a Black & White section dedicated just for those games~! There's also the Fourth Generation Games where you can talk about HeartGold and SoulSilver. Both are very active parts of the forum, so if you're interested, get involved in the discussions there :D

But yeah, go ahead and explore this place if you haven't already! We're a friendly community, so you'll make friends if you stick around in no time. Just make sure to give the main forum rules a read before posting - they're very important!

So yeah, enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you need anything at all :3

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3
Avatar by Lilith | Signature by Achromatic
Old September 23rd, 2012, 07:53 PM
na3r0k

i actually started with red, back a long time ago when the first pokemon game came out here in the states, but lets just say that was a while back ago. White has re-ignited my love for the pokemon games.
Old September 28th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Hikamaru
a.k.a. nichole
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by na3r0k View Post
New member here, i just recently got into pokemon. Started off with gen V black, and now playing gen iv heartgold. Anyway, I'm definitely going to be roaming the trade sections of the forums, but being a newb all the lingo is very foreign to me. Quite honestly I couldn't make sense of what everyone was saying, or how to even get started. Anyway, I hope to become a more active member of this community and to learn as much as I can. Thanks.
Hello Na3rok, welcome!

I'm Hikari, a fan of Oshawottz who's well, totally quirky. Just like you, I love playing the 4th and 5th Generations of Pokemon although I started with 3rd Gen.

Since Cirno hasn't linked you to the Trade Corner yet, I shall do the honors for her. You can find it here.

Anyways, feel free to contact me via VM if you need to talk, and have fun here!

- Hikari10

Sponsored Links