The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old September 27th, 2012 (05:47 AM).
Arawanach

I'm new here. I'm interested in RPG games and find pokémon interesting because it has very developed RPG style.

I find that and other games inspiring and use it to make my own games. I also like to see what alternate versions of pokemon there are. I would like to know if anyone has any thoughts on how a pokemon game could be made and stuff like that. I hope to get to discuss with other members here if they have any thoughts about that.
Old September 27th, 2012 (06:05 AM).
Aryan143
The Fennekin Fan!

Nature: Modest
Hi Arawanch, welcome to pokecommunity. If you like RPG games you can find them here. Have Fun!

Please click both of these links once in a day and help us grow:

Old September 27th, 2012 (09:25 AM).
Psystar63
☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Psystar63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arawanach View Post
I'm new here. I'm interested in RPG games and find pokémon interesting because it has very developed RPG style.

I find that and other games inspiring and use it to make my own games. I also like to see what alternate versions of pokemon there are. I would like to know if anyone has any thoughts on how a pokemon game could be made and stuff like that. I hope to get to discuss with other members here if they have any thoughts about that.
Hi Arawanach! From what you've said here, it sounds like the places you'll enjoy most are the ROM Hacking and Hacks showcase forums. ROM hacking as about as close as you could get to creating entirely new and different Pokemon games, and the Hacks showcase is the place for checking out many of the great hacks created by our PC members!

And welcome to PokeCommunity! :3

.☆--------.
The Point Above the Clouds | pm | vm | Photobucket

Old September 28th, 2012 (10:10 PM).
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arawanach View Post

Hi there Arawanach, welcome to PC.

I have been a fan of Pokemon since 1999, and even though I turn 20 on Monday I'm still enjoying Pokemon to this day. (So yeah, wish me happy b'day)

I'm not really an expert on making games, but I wish you good luck on your project.

Remember to read the rules or contact our friendly team of moderators.

Have a fun time, OK?

- Hikari10
Old September 29th, 2012 (01:09 AM).
Rainbow Arcanine
now known as narnia

Nature: Jolly
Hi Arawanach, interesting name you have but that's a good thing being different right ? I'm known as Rainbow and would love to help you out anytime but I'm honestly terrible at developing roleplays.

Like everybody has said,ROM Hacking and the Hacks Showcase will definitely suit you so you'll probably be browsing around there for a couple of hours xD. This community is friendly, so enjoy yourself here! You'll make some great friends around here so have fun !
. :p
Old September 29th, 2012 (01:13 AM).
ViriSin~
Unhatched Egg

Hihi Arawanach~ Now I have someone to be new with~ My advice: Follow peoples advice.
Anyway, Hi~ Hope we can be friends~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links