The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old September 28th, 2012, 06:45 PM
Crystalwing25
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Timid
My name is Crystalwing25 or Crystal and I have played pokemon since I was young. This is the first time I have ever been apart of a forum so I have no idea what I am doing and I am a little nervous. I'm still reading over the reals and guide lines right now. Thank you!
Old September 28th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalwing25 View Post
My name is Crystalwing25 or Crystal and I have played pokemon since I was young. This is the first time I have ever been apart of a forum so I have no idea what I am doing and I am a little nervous. I'm still reading over the reals and guide lines right now. Thank you!
Hi Crystal, welcome to PC.

I know what it's like being new to a forum. I went through that experience at one point.

Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself so we can show you around? I'm sure there's something that might interest you.

If you ever need to chat, feel free to send me a VM or friend request. We also have some friendly moderators and administrators who are happy to help you out with any question you have.

Have a fun time, and I shall see you again.

- Hikari10

Paired with Kouzan, Isaac and Heartouch
Battle Server | Tumblr | Profile | Supporter

Old September 28th, 2012, 10:18 PM
enigmα.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Hello Crystal, welcome to the forum world & PokeCommunity. Imma MidnightShine, B2W2's Biggest Fan. It's a custom for us friendly members to welcome new users like ya so don't be nervous, we've all been through that at some point.

Don't forget to read the rules, they're strict & read the FAQ if you wanna boost your understanding of PC. Staff members are contactable if you're facing any problems here.

A forum is like......erm, Facebook? Here at PC, we have lots of friendly members, user-friendly functions & a variety of section for you to choose from. Feeling lost, check this place out, there's a mentor waiting to adopt you if you're willing. More info at the place I linked you too.

You seem like......'Popular-PC-member-&-good-friend-in-the-making material. Tell you what, I'll send you a friend request right away & we'll see how it goes. VM me at my page if you feel like chatting with me, 'K?

Have fun exploring & learning~

~Mid
Old September 28th, 2012, 10:55 PM
Aryan143
The Fennekin Fan!

Nature: Modest
Hi, Crystal. Welcome to Pokecommunity. I am Aryan here to welcome you. Read the rules of All forums carefully and Have Fun Here!

Please click both of these links once in a day and help us grow:

Old September 29th, 2012, 01:55 AM
Rainbow Arcanine
now known as narnia

Nature: Jolly
Hiya Crystal, nice to meet you :3. I'm Rainbow and I was really new to forums last month, it was nerve-wrecking then there were some friendly users to guide me and it became a terrific place xD.

I've been playing Pokemon since I was kind of young so have most people here .You seem like a really nice person so I'm sure you'll have some great friends here :D. Stay active on PC and have fun Crystal xD.
. :p
Old September 29th, 2012, 07:24 AM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Hello there! Welcome to PC! I remember that I was in your shoes 9 months ago, first time forumer. Its not that hard to get the hang of, I discovered, once you find a board you like since everyone is super nice. So what are you interested in? If you ever want to chat or want advice or whatever, I'm available via Visitor Message or Private Message. See ya round!
~Cosmo
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old September 29th, 2012, 07:31 AM
eeveevivi~
Unhatched Egg

Meep! nice to meet you Crystal.
Vivi is Vivi. Seriously, nice to meet you
Old September 29th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Crystalwing25
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Timid
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. I'm actually shocked how some of you are so active and have only been here for a year. I'm happy that the first time I used a forum was with people so nice.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links