The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 17th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Ultimo18
Unhatched Egg

how do i download the game
Old September 17th, 2012, 06:00 PM
CycloneGU
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo18 View Post
how do i download the game
*facepalm* I suggest checking the topic post very carefully...

If you mean the ROM, we cannot tell you that. You have to search for it on Google (or whatever search engine you prefer, be it Bing, Yahoo!, or something else).

Cyclone

Pokémon Black - National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012
- My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada is still in Unova. I will be cloning it and importing a number of clones into Kalos for anyone interested. DW females may also be available if I have them.

Pokémon SoulSilver FC: 4943 2589 0519
Pokémon Black FC: 2538-0207-3336
Pokémon White 2 FC: 1335-5830-8725

Also playing Pokémon Light Platinum. Currently in Snowce City.
Old September 18th, 2012, 11:02 AM
skylarmt

I just "fixed" something. If you patch Snakewood with my ips file, the flying position in Fortree city is in a better spot (on one of the bridges), and there are two hidden copies of TM43 (Secret Power) also in Fortree city.
Show the spoiler for hints on the TMs.
Spoiler:
Check the drawers in the dorm and also next to the gym, in the corner.

Have fun!
Attached Files
File Type: ips Snakewood Edit.ips‎ (1,022 Bytes, 23 views)
Old September 18th, 2012, 12:19 PM
rajvir
Pokemon Master

I am embaresed to repeat this but it got buired there appears to be something wrong. When I bring up my pokemon the screen background is white also walking has become difficult as many things like trees have vanished ether partway or fully so it is hard to see what is going on. I have beaten mt.Pyre and now this happens was it supposed to? If not any idea how to fix it?
Old September 18th, 2012, 11:04 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajvir View Post
I am embaresed to repeat this but it got buired there appears to be something wrong. When I bring up my pokemon the screen background is white also walking has become difficult as many things like trees have vanished ether partway or fully so it is hard to see what is going on. I have beaten mt.Pyre and now this happens was it supposed to? If not any idea how to fix it?
Use VBA instead of No$GBA.
If you aren't playing on No$GBA then you have encountered a weird glitch...
Old September 19th, 2012, 01:05 PM
rajvir
Pokemon Master

I am using VBA hmm I will try re posting the ips file on it might fix it or make it worse.
Old September 20th, 2012, 01:31 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajvir View Post
I am using VBA hmm I will try re posting the ips file on it might fix it or make it worse.
Okay, then try to repatch (meaning patch the new ROM and replace the old one with the new one).
Old September 20th, 2012, 09:34 AM
DarkSilver959
Unhatched Egg

So, now I'm stuck after beating Senex, trying to get to gym island. I have the hard disk solo and I've talked to every rock in route 103. yes, every rock, every rock tile , every angle of the mountain with the waterfall, etc. and still can't seem to find the rock that talks about hidden energy. Help? please :3

EDIT: Found the rock...

Last edited by DarkSilver959; September 20th, 2012 at 11:50 AM.
Old September 22nd, 2012, 07:11 AM
skylarmt

I just found an entrance to the Madio Caves...In Victory Road! Hoenn has a big problem with inter-dimensional rifts in the time-space continuum... You can also get to Fort Draco from Victory Road, which is nice, as it's the only way!
Old September 23rd, 2012, 02:22 PM
Leafbarrett

>people in Pacifidlog talking about a flying old man
>Senex
I see what you did there, heh.
For those of you who haven't taken Latin, "senex" is Latin for "old man".

So, um. Do you plan on going back through and fixing some of the bugs? I don't know why, but I'm enjoying this quite a bit. (Except the Ralts line learns Ice Punch, why you no fix that. D: )
Old September 24th, 2012, 01:46 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Adding your suggestions @leafbarette is the physical/special split available here?
Old September 26th, 2012, 11:53 AM
Shadic SSJ4
Unhatched Egg

can someone make a walkthrough for this
Old September 27th, 2012, 02:01 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadic SSJ4 View Post
can someone make a walkthrough for this
You know its not easy to make a walkthrough as it requires a lot of time and dedication.. If you get a problem than this forum is made only for its discussion. Feel free to ask them. But to tll you the truth, The creator has already posted major problems and their answers on first page.
Old September 27th, 2012, 05:47 AM
CycloneGU
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
You know its not easy to make a walkthrough as it requires a lot of time and dedication.
This. I'm doing one for another hack, and I am taking screenshots of every single Trainer Pokémon, digging around for info in AdvanceMap on Pokémon available, playing it myself before writing to give the experience...and when all is said and done, I'm going to have to make all the lists of where items are found and where Pokémon are all found for Dex completion, something we can all take for granted for Black/White as we have walkthroughs with that but we don't for these hacks. There's a lot of stuff to do.

Cyclone

Pokémon Black - National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012
- My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada is still in Unova. I will be cloning it and importing a number of clones into Kalos for anyone interested. DW females may also be available if I have them.

Pokémon SoulSilver FC: 4943 2589 0519
Pokémon Black FC: 2538-0207-3336
Pokémon White 2 FC: 1335-5830-8725

Also playing Pokémon Light Platinum. Currently in Snowce City.
Old September 27th, 2012, 01:56 PM
PetalSteel2012
Unhatched Egg

when does the mystery egg evolve into the hyper egg?
Old September 28th, 2012, 01:31 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetalSteel2012 View Post
when does the mystery egg evolve into the hyper egg?
Have you checked previous posts.. Hyper Egg evolves into different pokes when we give it ele stones.
Old September 28th, 2012, 05:20 AM
PetalSteel2012
Unhatched Egg

yes, i know the hyperegg does that i plan on getting entei, but reread my question. i asked when does the mysteryegg evolve into the hyperegg? as in what level

just go on youtube. nintendolp has fabulous walkthroughs...even if the guy is a little weird

Quote:
Have you checked previous posts.. Hyper Egg evolves into different pokes when we give it ele stones.
oh figured it out...new here. i am well aware of the hyperegg's evolutions! but when does the egg evolve into the hypergg? right now, it's a level 32 secretegg, when does it evolve into the hyperegg? what level? i have my firestone ready for it to evolve.

Last edited by PetalSteel2012; September 28th, 2012 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 28th, 2012, 03:38 PM
jrod4202
Unhatched Egg

What kind of emulator do you need to play this game?

How do you play it is it on an emulator?

Last edited by jrod4202; September 28th, 2012 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 29th, 2012, 02:34 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrod4202 View Post
What kind of emulator do you need to play this game?

How do you play it is it on an emulator?
You need VBA emulator in order to play it and a patched fire red ROM with Snakewood.ips file on first page

@Petalsteel2012: I think it evolves in level 40's. Sorry I forgot when mine evolved:\
Old September 29th, 2012, 06:57 AM
flameninja30
Unhatched Egg

I accidentally killed rocolobster early in the game what do I do
Old September 29th, 2012, 04:31 PM
PokeReject
Great Pokémon Reject

Nature: Quirky
ummm, will catching the monster in the desert kill my save data? I'm wondering now, because I've done it before, and before fighting War, I had to start all over again
(to clarify, I've caught the beast, traveled to Fallarbor, then went to the area where War is. Before I fought War, I saved my game. When I turned it back on, my save data was gone, so I'm wonder if the sentence before the parenthesis was the issue.)
Old September 29th, 2012, 05:28 PM
firelife
Unhatched Egg

Hey there guys, made an account because I am just too frustrated not to ask at this point. I believe I have an older incomplete version of the game, because I have gotten all the way to pacifilog, and I can't get into esau's gym. There is a lady blocking the way, and a little kid won't give me the air treks. I would REALLY not like to have to restart. I am using VBA, is there ANY way to get the full version of the game, and start at my last save on this one? Or am I missing something about making that lady disappear?

Last edited by firelife; September 29th, 2012 at 05:29 PM. Reason: wrong town.
Old September 29th, 2012, 08:43 PM
PetalSteel2012
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
You need VBA emulator in order to play it and a patched fire red ROM with Snakewood.ips file on first page

@Petalsteel2012: I think it evolves in level 40's. Sorry I forgot when mine evolved:\
he evolved at level 43! i knew getting attached to the egg was a good thing!
Old September 30th, 2012, 02:59 PM
pixelman64
Unhatched Egg

This hack is so cool! But one quick question, what are DENJUU? Didnt they come with Pokemon hack or something?
Old October 1st, 2012, 02:04 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by firelife View Post
Hey there guys, made an account because I am just too frustrated not to ask at this point. I believe I have an older incomplete version of the game, because I have gotten all the way to pacifilog, and I can't get into esau's gym. There is a lady blocking the way, and a little kid won't give me the air treks. I would REALLY not like to have to restart. I am using VBA, is there ANY way to get the full version of the game, and start at my last save on this one? Or am I missing something about making that lady disappear?
Fortunately for you there is a process:
patch the clean Ruby ROM with the latest Snakewood ips file. Rename you old save exactly like the new one. Play n Enjoy !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelman64 View Post
This hack is so cool! But one quick question, what are DENJUU? Didnt they come with Pokemon hack or something?
Denjuu's are just a different game characters implemented by Cutlerine into this hack as sort of Fakemons

Last edited by alienhunterx; October 1st, 2012 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links