Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > PC Events > PCX - PokéCommunity 10th Anniversary Get-Together
Notices

PCX - PokéCommunity 10th Anniversary Get-Together Welcome to the PokéCommunity's 10th Anniversary celebrations, the 10th Anniversary Get-Together! Join in the fun and festivities right now!
The Get-Together ends at 11:59 PM (EDT) on September 30! This forum will be closed off on the October 7.

Old September 29th, 2012, 05:49 AM
Tsutarja
Happy Halloween!

Nature: Jolly

Advertise here
Neat entries once again! :D Now time for a new theme~!

Quote:
Present: A moment that shows why you keep watching the show (or don't) now (snapshot must be from present anime only)

Happy Halloween!
mod pairs family tumblr twitter pc social sites
Old September 29th, 2012, 06:00 AM
Avishka
bye. o/
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Day 5 entry
pikachu has changed a lot
Spoiler:

credit : fanpop
sorry i was late i was studying the whole day
Pairs | VM | PM | Sister | Previously | Skype.

Old September 29th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Day 6

Spoiler:

From Bulbapedia

The cuteness and originality of Sewaddle's character really emphasises how they can keep making the Pokémon so unique and interesting and shows that even though there have been countless Pokémon in the show, each one still is worth watching :3
Old September 29th, 2012, 07:01 AM
Jeff Gordon

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Present: A moment that shows why you keep watching the show (or don't) now (snapshot must be from present anime only)
The extremely cute Zorua represents the cuteness of Pokemon in general, which is partly why I still watch the Anime today (Though I only pay attention to the newer episodes then move on.) Except most of the modern Generation V Pokemon aren't really that cute looking anyway x) I'll just say they are tough or smart. Each Pokemon are different in their own ways & that's a good thing!

Credit to Serebii once again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DP357.jpg‎ (8.6 KB, 4 views) (Save to Dropbox)
battle server MOD // paired to Sanguine & Synerjee // rival of Denny Hamlin
Old September 29th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Brendino
#fpt2014

Nature: Quiet
Day 6 submission:

Spoiler:

I won't lie- I don't follow the anime as much as I did when I was a kid, and I can probably count on my two hands how many Hoenn and Sinnoh episodes I saw. But when I heard that Team Rocket had stopped being the comic relief, I had to watch. While I've only seen 6 or 7 of the B/W episodes, I always found myself interested in what Team Rocket was going to do next.

Credit: filb.de

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014: DARK // NORMAL
Old September 29th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Chr. Draco
Dragon Power

Present: A moment that shows why you keep watching the show:

Well, new characters and pokemon, characters and pokemon personalities and development during the series, the funny moments and the pokemon battles:

DP324.jpg
Image from serebii.net

This snapshot is from the episode when Iris have to face the Dragon Buster and that even her fear to Ice types won't stop her to give a good fight, and also this is when finally Iris and Excadril reconcile and fight together again.
Old September 29th, 2012, 08:50 PM
yiliang99
Unhatched Egg

my entry

Spoiler:
the reason I watch because it's funny.
This signature has been disabled.
Way too tall. No scroll bars allowed. 350 pixels is the max.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old September 29th, 2012, 09:47 PM
Correspondence

For the 6th theme:
Spoiler:

I watch pokemon for...well the pokemon.Need i say more?

Credit:filb.de
Old September 29th, 2012, 11:03 PM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Day 6:
Spoiler:

credit: Bulbapedia
It's this and other hilarious Oshawott moments that make Pokémon still worth watching imo.
Old September 29th, 2012, 11:25 PM
Vintage Arachnid
im always watchin
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Vintage Arachnid
Day 6:

Spoiler:

The reason I do not watch it. There are so many changes, new characters and I'm just not use to these people and Pokemon. Earlier I was watching a movie and Ash's voice actor wasn't the same and it threw me off. Plus, the new characters Iris and Cilan I don't think I can like them as much as the classics. Cilan's eyes really bug me here too.

Credit: PE2K.com

THE EXTREMELY JEALOUS PAIR OF CAREFULWETPAINT
Old September 30th, 2012, 03:11 AM
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Day 6 entry (day 3 for me)
Spoiler:

This moment represents my return to the anime actually and why I'm still watching it now. The episode Enter Elesa, Electrifying Gym Leader! ,was my first episode in years. I stopped watching the dub after Diamond and Pearl cause I hated the new voices too much. I had no way to watch the Japanese version so I missed an entire series. Then one day I heard that the 15th season , Rival Destinies , would be premiering. For some reason I wanted to give the anime another go. So I recorded the first episode on my DVR and watched it.That episode convinced the anime was still good after all, despite the bad new voices. The emotional story and deeper plot (such as Team Rocket being more than comic relief as mentioned in my entry for yesterday) is why I'm still watching now after at least 4 years of not watching.

Source:Bulbapedia though I re-sized so it would be under 500x500. (hoping that's OK)

Andy and April's Halloween party: "Someone will die" "...of fun!" "And of murder..."
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to

Last edited by awolfsquared; September 30th, 2012 at 03:24 AM.
Old September 30th, 2012, 03:40 AM
Rainbow Arcanine
now known as narnia

Day 6's entry:
Spoiler:
Its surprising how in Sinnoh,Team Rocket is still determined to steal Ash's Pikachu yet still failing miserably. I love watching the anime just to see their failures because I have to admit it's hilarious.
Source:Google Images once again.
I'm not using this account anymore! I'm now
known as Narnia. Any VMs or PMs on this account
will likely go unanswered
. :p
Old September 30th, 2012, 03:52 AM
Mynewusernameiskuzronkjustlookthatup

Spoiler:

One of the reason why i still watch the show sometimes is how they changed team rocket after they got borring a few years ago.
I could barely stand pokemon due to team rocket around season 10 or so.
Old September 30th, 2012, 06:08 AM
Avishka
bye. o/
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Day 6:
Spoiler:

because the anime is funny
Pairs | VM | PM | Sister | Previously | Skype.

Old September 30th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Tsutarja
Happy Halloween!

Thanks for all who participated!! Submissions are closed, and judging has been finished and the winners have been determined!

For the past themes, our winners are Vaporeon7 and Rainbow Arcanine! For the general themes, our winners are Sector Revenge and AWsquared! Finally, for the present themes, our winners are Brendino and TylerSymes!

Congratulations to all of those who have entered their submissions and won! All other entrants who did not win will receive an emblem for participation!

Happy Halloween!
mod pairs family tumblr twitter pc social sites

Last edited by Tsutarja; September 30th, 2012 at 12:23 PM. Reason: adding links to winning entries

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here