• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Im new here

Years
iv been here for 4 days and i must say this could possibly be the best community ever.
While I don't exactly remember how I found this site, I am glad I did. Especially because of RPG maker xp With Pokemon essentials, which is soooo much better than ROM hacking.

Things I like besides Pokemon is just about any music genre beside death metal, rap, screamo. Also I have recently as is about the past year I have discovered the wonders of PC gaming.

over all I am new here & I am glad to be here

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Welcome to PC mrsnuggles!

I am ShinyUmbreon189 and you will get to know me well if you stick around.
There are lots of topics to discuss on this site and lots of clubs/groups to join.
I think you will have fun here. I hope to see you around.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Why hello there, I'm MidnightShine, #1 fan of B2W2. Glad to see ya enjoying your time here at PC. Oh, I almost forgot, welcome to PC ^^.

There's lots more other than Game Dev here at PC. There's B2W2, Pixel Art, Other Trivia & much more. Did you try the PCX (PC's 10th Anniversary celebration)? If you didn't, that's a shame but it's alright too ^^.

I hope you'll continue to enjoy PC. Check out PC's Official Adoption Center if you're in need of a mentor, there are more details there. Wanna chat? VM me at my page, send me a friend request while you're at it ^^.

See ya round PC~

~Mid

Years
Unfortunately no I didn't I've been totally engrossed in playing with rpg maker
I am going to try to get around the site but in not a very social person at least not on line

Years
iv been here for 4 days and i must say this could possibly be the best community ever.
While I don't exactly remember how I found this site, I am glad I did. Especially because of RPG maker xp With Pokemon essentials, which is soooo much better than ROM hacking.

Things I like besides Pokemon is just about any music genre beside death metal, rap, screamo. Also I have recently as is about the past year I have discovered the wonders of PC gaming.

over all I am new here & I am glad to be here

Hi MrSnuggles, I greet you warmly by the hand.

I am Hikari10, but just call me Hikari. I love memes, jokes, blue, cute stuff and Pokemon!

My fave Pokemon is Oshawott, cos he's a mix of cute and tough in one.

I recommend you browse around the forum and see what you like, we also have some friendly staff members who you can ask any questions you have.

Have a fun time and VM me if you need someone to show you around.

OK, see you!

- Hikari10

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I can change that for ya! I don't bite, I swear! You can always approach either myself or any other member. Here at PC, you are never alone, because the community is simply friendly and amazing. :3

Welcome aboard! I see you're interested in making your game, right? We have a full section on that! You can create a team, or work solo, ask questions, get help, and get the resources you need for the game! I'm sure you will succeed when you access our awesome tutorials, and with the advice you will recieve :D

Have fun around PC, and see ya around!

Years
Hiya mrsnuggles, welcome to PC!

We are indeed one of the very best Pokemon communities out there, so I'm glad to see you joined. <3 The Game Development and Emulation sections here are pretty great here though; lots of members join because of one of those at first, myself included. n_n But I branched out later down the road and am now active in other sections~!

PC gaming is my favorite kind of gaming, personally. I'm not too into consoles besides the smaller ones like the DS. Computer games are a lot funner for me, though lots are also hard to play because I have a bad graphics card. >:

And don't worry, you'll get the hang of this place in no time if you stick around. :D I was pretty shy too, but after a few months it became much easier to open up.

Anyway, it was great meeting you and enjoy your stay around here, yes? <3

Back