• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Soul Hackers {Now Recruiting}

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
Jorno, the pokedex needs to have at LEAST 55 originals because it's things like that that will put our hack and our team into the hacking hall of fame. We need a mapper and a back spriter on the team as well. I suck at making back sprites! By the way, almost done with the 3rd sprite package!

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Is anybody out there??????????

If you are still active the reply to me!?

Last edited:

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
Could every body on the team put the signature that I have as theirs so we can recruit more peepz?

Last edited:

.parado✗

paranormal user
Years
Username: paradox
Skill: Good Scripting and inserting several animations.
and making Tilebases..
Proof: YT Channel: Parahax12
Here you can see a tilebase of me , animations and scripts in one :)
Timezone: CET
Main contact: PM, email: [email protected] ;)

I'm also trying to join Pokemon Masters, if they don't accept me and you do,
I'll work with you^^

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
Bolens has not posted in a while.....
Punagg hasnt posted either.....
QUIET!

Made a website for the team, but i need the trainer sprites for the sprites section, lunacrest!

Last edited:

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
WE NEED TO GET ACTIVE AGAIN PEOPLE!

EDIT: Here are some more simple scripts...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Skills: I can beta test and I also can generate ideas for games. Proof of work: I am currently working on a couple games (names are confidential) but I really can't prove it due to the fact it is still being created. Past experience: As I said I am working on a couple games currently. Email: [email protected] Contact information: I prefer e-mail

I can also create fakemon and I am currently learning to become a script er.

Last edited:

Shikai

Fight for the name of Pokemon
Years
Skills: Scripter, Beta Tester, Idea planner.
Proof of work: Well there is proof of me as a Beta Tester. I have tested many ROM's like Pokemon Flora sky.
Past experience: My past experience is nothing actaully. I got interested in making pokemon ROM's so i decided to learn how to script one. May sound like i shouldnt be added in your group because I do not meet all the requirments you asked, but if you give me a try we can work something out :)
Email: [email protected],
Contact information: You can add me on FB - Search up Malik G. Edwards
You can also PM me.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Roccoharde, please don't bump threads that haven't been posted in for over a month.

Bolens, if you would like this thread to be reopened then just message either myself or giradialkia.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Just letting everyone know that I'm still working on the game. I had been off and on for a little while, but now I'm back. Would be nice if some of the old members were still around. Anyways, hopefully looking forward to hearing from you guys soon.

~Bolens

ep!c

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2015
Would you be so nice to show us your tile-base of the hack?
If I like it, I may apply as Scripter or ASM-nerd. ;)

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Would you be so nice to show us your tile-base of the hack?
If I like it, I may apply as Scripter or ASM-nerd. ;)

This pretty much shows all the Tiles in action... Nothing too exciting, just something different than the original bland tiles.

1347820395tmpneyantownm.jpg

Back