• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prettiest Profile Contest

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Just going to say that profiles can be submitted up to Friday, September 28th. Then from then until October 1st will be voting period. (I don't care if that's running things over a little. I don't think it'll be a problem personally).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
People who enter are required to vote, so yes.

Few more hours. I'll put everyone on the list and send out a warning notice that time is almost up to those who have designed their profiles yet in about an hour or so.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
ok all the names are added. hopefully we get a few last minute entries or something.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Yup. Time to start voting.

Aha, sorry Counterfeit. Maybe next time?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeah I submitted mine... whenever voting opened. XD;

Good luck everyone else. :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Voting (if Netto kept on top of things) has now ended. All that needs to be done is for Netto to count the votes and give out the results.

and for me to make the emblems.

Years
Ok after hounding every participant and some other people for votes to break ties, I have finally counted the votes and hereby officially declare that these participants have won this years PCX Prettiest Profile Contest:

For the Supporter/Staff Category, the winner is... *drumroll*

Forever!

For the Non-Supporter Category, the winner is... *drumroll*

Awsquared!

Thank you everyone for participating and your patience for the vote counting, this has been a very fun PPC to support and I hope we'll have more in the future (Please contact us if you wanna host one, we need hosters LOL!)

Please wait until BinaryPeaches uploads the emblems to get your goodies and stuff. ^w^

Back