Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Pokémon Essentials
Notices

Pokémon Essentials All questions and discussion about Pokémon Essentials, the Pokémon game kit for RPG Maker XP, go in here. Also contains links to the latest downloads and the Essentials Wiki.

Closed Thread

Old October 1st, 2012, 05:24 PM
KingCharizard
C++ Developer Extraordinaire

Nature: Bold

Advertise here
This release was on my birthday lol I like the updates good job keep them coming... I was a bit curious do you plan to do anything to the multiplayer support?
My personal website. UPDATED 8/29/2013
Old October 2nd, 2012, 04:22 AM
Maruno
Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials

I'd need to learn about multiplayer first, and it's not high on my list. I am assuming, of course, that no one else wants to help out in that aspect.
Old October 2nd, 2012, 01:19 PM
KingCharizard
C++ Developer Extraordinaire

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruno View Post
I'd need to learn about multiplayer first, and it's not high on my list. I am assuming, of course, that no one else wants to help out in that aspect.
I doubt they will, lol. I'm not really interested(was a little curious). I don't use essentials I just stop by from time to time to check on progress..
My personal website. UPDATED 8/29/2013
Old October 6th, 2012, 07:31 AM
Umbreon
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
I can try hooking up a sockets system which would be easier to handle than the current sockets.
Old October 10th, 2012, 12:33 PM
macrpg
Unhatched Egg

Hey, Maruno! First of all thanks for the Essentials. Can I translate it to portuguese? (of course you and everybody who worked on it will be credited.)
Sorry for my english.
Old October 10th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Maruno

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrpg View Post
Hey, Maruno! First of all thanks for the Essentials. Can I translate it to portuguese? (of course you and everybody who worked on it will be credited.)
Sorry for my english.
Sure, go ahead. There are some notes on the wiki about translating Essentials. If you find anything that needs altering in order to make translations easier, let me know.
Old October 10th, 2012, 02:05 PM
macrpg
Unhatched Egg

just one small little think. How I change the word "Pokémon" in the kind to the back. Example: Bulbasaur the Seed Pokémon to Bulbasaur the Pokémon Seed. This doesn't make sense in English but in portuguese this order is inversed. Thank you.
Sorry for my English.
Old October 10th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Maruno

When you extract the text (which is how you should go about making a translation - see the wiki), that phrase will appear as {1:s} Pokémon. Turn that around to be Pokémon {1:s}.
Old October 10th, 2012, 02:44 PM
macrpg
Unhatched Egg

Really thanks for this
Sorry for the English.
Old October 11th, 2012, 02:52 AM
zingzags
Creator or Pokemon Serenity

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
If I knew I could of helped, but the only little I can do is tell you the logic part, which I bet you already figured out.
Pokemon Serenity is my fangame name.
name decided 12/15/09
Currently helping:
Pokemon ebony
and
Xenotime:
Old October 11th, 2012, 05:45 AM
Maruno

I haven't actually thought about multiplayer at all yet, in any form. I've been doing other things.

Regardless, this isn't the thread to discuss it.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here