• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years

(eek sorry I didn't even read what this game was XD I just jumped right in a started counting)

I really need to get back into making new themes again, but the program I'm used to (Paint shop pro) is on my windows side of my computer (which I never use). I'm always in Mac OS. :/

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years

PS P is pretty good, I used to use it in conjunction with some of my BASIC programming... back in the old day, at least.

Now, I use GIMP.

Years

I've got a special Tumblr blog that I use for screenshots of members I took on PC and edited them with supporter/staff colors.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't use Photobucket very often. I just toss things up onto imgur. /shrugs.

Years

You know I am a genderbender, and I do alternate between male and female sets but sometimes I accidentally lean towards one gender too much.

I'm like those users who genderbend such as Leaf Storm and Sydian.

Also, you should see my brand-new profile.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If my gender was the gender of the character my themes were based off of I would almost always be male. :v

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Tip for gender-bending; never mention that you are. I never do, I just use girl avatars all the time, don't list my gender on my profile and never say anything about it.

Years

If my gender was the gender of the character my themes were based off of I would almost always be male. :v

I remember when this user called Bramvdh joined PC back in June or July and while having a conversation with Diab_Low he mentioned that I was a "he" and Diab_Low had to correct him:

Spoiler:

Ice Car

Banned
Years
I remember when this user called Bramvdh joined PC back in June or July and while having a conversation with Diab_Low he mentioned that I was a "he" and Diab_Low had to correct him:

Spoiler:

I remember one time a few minutes ago someone thought I was a girl.

Spoiler:

Years

I have to admit this is the first time in a while the usertitle I'm currently using is the default for my usergroup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back