• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Eevee and Eeveelution Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Which Eeveelution's design do you like the least?

Flareon. While it looks very soft and cuddly, it's basically way too similar in design to Eevee. It just doesn't have that uniqueness the other Eeveelutions have.

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Which Eeveelutions design do you like the least?

Tough topic...especially for a guy who likes all the Eeveelutions...
I'd have to say Flareon, simply because it's the most simple evolved form of Eevee. Not many differences are shown if compared to Eevee, just some color differences and more fluff.

Rainbow_Gray

Practically a Graynbow
Years
For the current topic, I'd have to say either leafeon or jolteon. I'm not actually sure why, it's just that I don't like them as much as the others :p
Really though, they're all pretty cool x3

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Um... New Topack Topic?

Who in your opinion has the best Move-Pool and why?

In my opinion: Umbreon because it has a good enough Move-Pool to completely Troll annoy another Pokemon! That combined with a sweeper tank creates a very strong Pokemon which even Mewtwo might fear. Plus it has Moonlight in it's Move-Pool which heals Umbreon's HP to annoy the enemy Pokemon less more. Also it can learn Toxic, which drains takes away the opponent's HP every turn, eventually making it faint (Even if the ally opponent uses items to recover their Pokemon's HP). Combine Toxic with another useful move for Umbreon, Mean Look, and you have a great combination, however it cannot affect Steel-Types or possibly Dark Poison-Types.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Answering the Topic:

I think its Vaporeon have the best moveppol because it can learn many types of moves such as Hydro pump, Aurora Beam, Acid Armor, Minimize, which makes him so good. He can even learn Ice Beam, Surf and Shadow Ball by TM/HMs.

Years
honestly i think it depends, because i think that umbreon & Leafeon both have great move pools. it just depend on what you need them to do.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Answering the Topic:

I think that Vaporeon is good for begginers as it have almost equal stat spreadsheet and it can learn good moves.

And since, no one has took part in the Banner Competition, I am going to close it. Any more suggestion of an event will be appreciated.

Years
Who in your opinion has the best movepool and why?

I'd say Vaporeon cos it gets good moves like Surf, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Acid Armor and Aurora Beam. And it also has balanced stats compared to the others.

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
Um... New Topack Topic?

Who in your opinion has the best Move-Pool and why?

Vaporeon and Umbreon both have great move-pools. Vaporeon can learn Aurora Beam, Aqua Ring, Acid Armor, Hydro Pump and Muddy Water while levelling up, though these moves are quite spread out between levels. However, Vaporeon's move-pool gets a serious improvement in Black 2/White 2, with it learning a new move every 4-5 level ups and the addition of Water Pulse. It compliments Vaporeon's high HP and Sp. Atk.

Umbreon, as has been mentioned many times before, has a great move-pool for being an annoyer. Confuse Ray + Mean Look always goes well together, and Moonlight adds to it by restoring HP. Umbreon's move-pool really compliments its defensive stats well!

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
New Topic:

Which Eeveelution do you think is good for Begginers?

And I am oraganizing a quiz too.

Rules:

1. No searching for answers. This quiz is for fun, not points.
2. PM me the answers. No posting here.
3. You have time till Monday.

So here are the questions:-

1. Which Eeveelution has 130 Defense?
2. What is Vaporeon's species clarification?
3. How many Eeveelution learn Bite by level up?
4. With the release of Black and White 2, at which level is the last move that an Eeveelution can learn?
5. Which Eeveelution is known as verdant pokemon?
6. At which level the Eeveelution learns Last Resort in D/P.
7. Which Eeveelution's pokedex entry mentions a temperature?
8. To get Eevee in Mystery Dungeon EOS/T/D, what should be the gender of the player?
9. Name the two Physical Fire Type moves that Flareon can learn.
10. Which is the heaviest Eeveelution?
11. Which two Eeveelution can't be accessed in Heartgold and Soulsilver wihout trading?
12. Name two Eeveelution with 130 Special Attack.
13. Which Eeveelution has sensitive fur or hair in its body?
14. Which Eeveelution can learn Mean Look?
15. Which Eeveelution is the only one without tail?

Years
Username: Ravenclaw
You partner Eevee name: Silver The Eevee
Why do you like Eevee?: I like Eevee because the idea of being able to be several different things from one reflects life and it's choices. Not to mention that I adore the design of Eevee and it's Eeveelutions.

To answer the topic; I think Flareon or Glaceon is a good Eeveelution for starters simply because there aren't nearly as many fire or ice types as there are other types.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
If you don't understand the meaning of the 2nd question, it means that What is the species of Vaporeon?

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Which Eeveelution do you think is good for Beginners?

I would say that all the Kanto Eeveelutions is good for beginners. The reason is, you can get them through an Elemental Stone, which are VERY easy to get. Of course, you can get Leafeon quite early in Platinum Version, but when it comes to Special Defending and HP, just forget about it. Umbreon and Espeon are one of the most difficult Eeveelutions to try to get in my opinion. Plus, by the time Glaceon is available to get, the Beginners would already have became non-beginners. Flareon will be good for wielding elemental Physical Attacks. It may not have many good Physical Fire-Type moves (Such as Iron Tail, Superpower, or Giga Impact) but hey, it's got a good Special Attack and Special Defense too. Vaporeon can learn some strong moves like Hydro Pump, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam and Signal Beam. It may not have the best Defenses, but it sure can improve on it by learning Acid Armour, which greatly heightens Vaporeon's Defense. As for Jolteon, it is the fastest of the Eeveelutions, and has a good Special Attack at the same time. It could learn great moves like Thunder, Shadow Ball and Hyper Beam. However, it may have a bad Defense, and it may be vunerable to a few strong Physical Attacks (Earthquake, anyone?), But who cares? Jolteon would probably faint them with it's Speed Sweep in a couple of turns. Luckily Jolteon's Special Defense isn't as bad as it's Defense.

Leafeon and Glaceon seem to be some sort of "Advanced Beginner" Eeveelutions. Leafeon just hasn't got the best Move-Pool out of the Eeveelutions, and only really has a good place in your team if you know how to train it, and give it a good Move-Set. However, it does learn some good Physical Attacks and it's Defense, for an Eeveelution, is one to behold. Plus it is one of the faster Eeveelutions, so it makes up for it's little Move-Pool. Leaf Blade happens to be very good on Leafeon. Leafeon may also learn Status Moves like GrassWhistle, Sunny Day and Synthesis. As for Glaceon, it's Speed and it's Attack aren't very good. However, it's good Defence, Special Attack and Special Defense make up greatly for it. Glaceon may also be risky, since it has only one Resistance and four weaknesses. However, if you give it good moves like Blizzard, Shadow Ball and Signal Beam (Which can be good sometimes, in case you are wondering), then it makes up for those weaknesses. It also seems to be capable of learning lots of Status Moves, like Hail, Barrier, and Mirror Coat, which can completely change your situation in a battle.

Finally, we come across the powerful Umbreon, and the sweeping Espeon. They probably have the hardest method of getting it, but it's definitely worth it. Espeon does not have a good Defense, but it can learn some great moves like Psychic, Grass Knot and Synchronoise. There is not much more to say about this, apart from that it doesn't have as good Pokeathlon Statistics as other Eeveelutions. As for Umbreon, it can be a very good Pokemon for your team, but to be honest, even it has downfalls. It's Speed, and both of it's Attack Statistics are not one you would usually see in an Eeveelution. BUT MAN, IT'S A FREAKING TANK WITH GOOD HP. If you want a Tank with GOOD HP, this is one of the only ones you can get. Plus it's a Tank which can get very annoying, depending on whether you teach it elemental moves, or have it use Status Moves. But, going along with one and only one of them is vital, because if you have half of each then you won't have a good Umbreon as it could be. It is a VERY strong Eeveelution, but it's Pokeathlon Statistics are definitely NOT the best at all, even with 17 stars. Despite that, it's a great Pokemon to use, although it's very difficult to get.

Looks like I haven't gone to this club for over three days, so hopefully this answer will make up for it.

About the quiz, it was a very fun activity to do!

So yeah, looking forward to the results on Monday!

Last edited:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
To all the members of this club:-

Submit the answers of the quiz as quickly as you can today. I have to announce the results tomorrow.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Username: Jerichob10 (Call me jeri or jericho)
You partner Eevee name: Eevee (i will change it later)

Why do you like Eevee?: I like eevee because of its diversity and because of all of its evoloutions. it is the most diverse pokemon of all and by far the most unique. some people say that eevee is a weak pokemon but i disagree because i think it depends on how you use it. Your eevee is only as good as your skills and how good you are with pokemon. I also like eevee because of the way they look, eevee's always catch my eye as they usually do with everyone else.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
I'm just going to give some Userbars and Banners in.

Banners:
Spoiler:

Userbars:​
Spoiler:

On The Current Topic: It just really depends on what you need on your team. Tanks, some sweepers are more Advanced level, and Speed is also not the best thing to rely on.

SkittyBot

Little Shiny Skitty
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2012
Username: SkittyBot
You partner Eevee name: Izzy the Shiny Eevee(regular's cute if I can't have a shiny Eevee)
Why do you like Eevee?: It's an adorable pokemon that can evolve into amazing pokemon, it's reminiscent of a kitten, and all the shiny forms are amazing. Also, Eevee's shiny form is frikkin ADORABLE!

Which Shiny form I like the Best. Honestly, I can't decide between the shiny Eevee, shiny Vaporeon, or shiny Leafeon.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Username: SkittyBot
You partner Eevee name: Izzy the Shiny Eevee(regular's cute if I can't have a shiny Eevee)
Why do you like Eevee?: It's an adorable pokemon that can evolve into amazing pokemon, it's reminiscent of a kitten, and all the shiny forms are amazing. Also, Eevee's shiny form is frikkin ADORABLE!

Which Shiny form I like the Best. Honestly, I can't decide between the shiny Eevee, shiny Vaporeon, or shiny Leafeon.

Hai welcome to the Eevee club, mind if i ask why you called your eevee Izzy?

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
So the answers for the quiz:

1. Which Eeveelution has 130 Defense? Leafeon
2. What is Vaporeon's species clarification? Bubble Jet Pokemon
3. How many Eeveelution learn Bite by level up? 2 or 3 (Depending on Black 2/White 2)
4. With the release of Black and White 2, at which level is the last move that an Eeveelution can learn? LVL 45
5. Which Eeveelution is known as verdant pokemon? Leafeon
6. At which level the Eeveelution learns Last Resort in D/P. LVL 50
7. Which Eeveelution's pokedex entry mentions a temperature? Flareon
8. To get Eevee in Mystery Dungeon EOS/T/D, what should be the gender of the player? Female
9. Name the two Physical Fire Type moves that Flareon can learn. Fire Fang and Flame Charge
10. Which is the heaviest Eeveelution? Vaporeon
11. Which two Eeveelution can't be accessed in Heartgold and Soulsilver without trading? Glaceon and Leafeon
12. Name two Eeveelution with 130 Special Attack. Glaceon and Espeon
13. Which Eeveelution has sensitive fur or hair in its body? Espeon or Flareon
14. Which Eeveelution can learn Mean Look? Umbreon
15. Which Eeveelution is the only one without tail? Jolteon

And for the winners:

At second place there is ______ with 7 points.

Spoiler:

And the winner for our quiz has got 13.5 points.

Spoiler:

Congrats to you both. And the left participant- Midnightshine has got 6.5 points.

New Topic to Discuss:

If you were to create a new Eeveelution, what should be its type and name?

Let me answer this:

I would create a ghost type Eeveelution because it would be fun to have a such type of Eeveelution. Its name should be Ghosteon.

Years
Aw yay, second place :* Another great thing that happened (or at least, I found out) on my birthday :')
If I were to create a new Eeveelution, it'd be a sand/fighting one. I think the art would be really interesting, to see how they show it's type, though I believe the pelt would be light yellow and the body of the Eeveelution to be slim. Perhaps a fitting name would be Sandeon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back