The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 2nd, 2012, 07:28 PM
Impo
Vital Spirit
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
I think everyone in the movie bears physical resemblance to their game counterpart to the point it's almost comical in the trailers.

But I have to see it before I make judgement it will probably be awesome anyway

...Let's play a game...
3DS FC: 3411-1566-9347
Paired to Naya Rivera & ShiningRaichu
Old October 3rd, 2012, 04:43 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
In that case, I... I shiver at what the real life April May would look like. xD (seriously, what happens when she gets to her angry face; will she look like an actual zombie??)

Well, here's another question:

Who is your favourite witness? Who do you think is the most annoying witness in the series?

Because there are a lot of witnesses out there. @-@ And yes - this includes the witnesses that became killers (you know who I'm talking about, right?)

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old October 3rd, 2012, 01:07 PM
Nintendork15
I'm gone. Bye.

Nature: Naughty
What is/are your favourite Ace Attorney game(s) from the series? Trials and Tribulations
Who are your favourite characters? Ron Delite! ''PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE DOOON'T IGGNOOOOORE MEEEEEEEEE!!'' C:
Who are your least favourite characters? Godot. I know he's like, something to do with Mia, but ... he's just nothing more than a Coffee addict to me.
Who is your favourite witness? Who do you think is the most annoying witness in the series? Luke Atmey. He's just epic, Zharri!

Also, I may haz join?
Old October 3rd, 2012, 01:51 PM
Shdwj
Excuse me?

Gah, please sign me up. Ace Attorney. @-@

Good to hear Ace Attorney 5 will be getting an English treatment. However, I'm kinda wondering what Capcom plans to do with Mr. Justice now.

| Ongoing series: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD, Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8 Multiplayer |
Old October 3rd, 2012, 02:03 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Welcome, you two~!

I really like Ron Delite too. :3 OMG REMEMBER THAT QUOTE:

Godot: ..You did it, didn't you?
Ron: Yes.
Ron: MEAN NO! NO

I really hope there's a good part for Apollo in AA5. Maybe we get to play as him in one case! That would be awesome. :3

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old October 3rd, 2012, 02:24 PM
Shdwj
Excuse me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Doronjo View Post
I really hope there's a good part for Apollo in AA5. Maybe we get to play as him in one case! That would be awesome. :3
That would definitely be interesting. Playing as a younger Apollo and getting a bit of his backstory would be nice. Now, have any of you seen this?
http://www.play-asia.com/Gyakuten_Sa...n-70-4hc1.html

It was released earlier this year. Each track sounds clearer than the tracks from the original three soundtracks. Plus, it's a bit less than $50. This makes me smile.

| Ongoing series: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD, Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8 Multiplayer |
Old October 3rd, 2012, 06:00 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Huh.. I didn't know it came as a Soundtrack CD. :3
I consider buying it if I was more fortunate with funds... but not atm. Dx

More AA5 news:

It's going to appear in Japan's Nintendo Power.
How I miss Nintendo Power... ;-;

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old October 3rd, 2012, 06:45 PM
Hamako-chan
Our unbreakable bond...

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via AIM to Hamako-chan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Hamako-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Hamako-chan
I heard that they closed Nintendo Power, I never knew they were still even making it in 2012 xD
Who is your favourite witness? Who do you think is the most annoying witness in the series? That stupid news reported guy with the tie and pencil. Can't remember his name. His just sooo weird -.-

Ohh, who's that new-looking orange hair girl behind Phoenix. Maybe his new partner xD

White FC: 2881 2384 3038
Platinum FC: 4082 4798 2423

Last edited by Hamako-chan; October 4th, 2012 at 01:03 AM.
Old October 4th, 2012, 05:24 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamako-chan View Post
I heard that they closed Nintendo Power, I never knew they were still even making it in 2012 xD
Who is your favourite witness? Who do you think is the most annoying witness in the series? That stupid news reported guy with the tie and pencil. Can't remember his name. His just sooo weird -.-

Ohh, who's that new-looking orange hair girl behind Phoenix. Maybe his new partner xD
Ohhh you mean Brushel. Yeah he always has a nose for a scoop.. :x That and I fear if I meet someone like him someday, I'll die from the intoxicating smell of mint.

"Reporter has to get new perfume," end quote.

Yeah; her name is Kokone, and you meet her in case one. :3

Anyways, there's more Ace Attorney vs. Professor Layton news! Actually, there's more screenshots:

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old October 4th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Impo
Vital Spirit
Community Supporter

ahhh those are the best things I have ever seen in my life I cannot wait for those games

...Let's play a game...
Old October 4th, 2012, 07:06 AM
Alternative
welcome to my womb
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
I honestly don't know how to feel about the Ace Attorney v Professor Layton game. It doesn't seem like puzzles and lawyers mix well together. I mean, so long as they throw Gumshoe in it should be fine, but idk.

Also I learnt how to make gifs, and made a few from the movie, if people want to see them. I'll only post them on request since they may be a bit spoilerish, but not too much. Most of them is just Phoenix Wright eating a Steel Samurai bun, and other assorted things.

Now that I think about it, most of them aren't spoiling anything, only like one of them. xD

Favourite witnesses I don't think I answered. If Detective Gumshoe counts, add him to the list, pal, if not then I guess Luke Atmey. Something about him seems kinda cool. I mean, he sounds so professional and not like a total douchebag. Others would have to include Cough-up Queen, Lamiroir, Daryan Crescend and Jacques Portsman. I mean they're all good except a few, but these ones stick out for me.

Actually there is something I've been meaning to ask. Regarding GS5, what are some of the things you're looking for in this game? Innovative gameplay, anything about Apollo, Trucy etc.
Old October 4th, 2012, 07:18 AM
Impo
Vital Spirit
Community Supporter

I really want to see what happened to Maya and the Fey Clan

I'd love for there to be another Kurain Village Case. Hopefully Pearl slaps someone again :) .

Oh, and some movie gifs would be lovely

...Let's play a game...
Old October 4th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Shdwj
Excuse me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
I honestly don't know how to feel about the Ace Attorney v Professor Layton game. It doesn't seem like puzzles and lawyers mix well together.
Now that I think about it, they're really going to need to make sure that these two different styles of gameplay will blend well together. Regardless, I'm still hoping (wishing) for a future English release, if it hasn't been announced yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impo
I really want to see what happened to Maya and the Fey Clan
I agree. They should throw Maya in somewhere in the game. Regardless of what some may say about her, I found her to be a likable character.

Old October 4th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Nintendork15
I'm gone. Bye.

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Welcome, you two~!

I really like Ron Delite too. :3 OMG REMEMBER THAT QUOTE:

Godot: ..You did it, didn't you?
Ron: Yes.
Ron: MEAN NO! NO

Judge: For a moment, that would of became the shortest trail ever!
Old October 4th, 2012, 01:23 PM
NatureKeeper
No longer active here.

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to NatureKeeper Send a message via Skype™ to NatureKeeper
Ace Attorney Club?

Count. Me. In. Now.
Old October 4th, 2012, 06:53 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Quote:
I honestly don't know how to feel about the Ace Attorney v Professor Layton game. It doesn't seem like puzzles and lawyers mix well together. I mean, so long as they throw Gumshoe in it should be fine, but idk.
I doubt they'll throw Gumshoe in though; Phoenix and Maya went on a trip abroad, y'know. But... maybe he'll show up for the sake of investigating? Who knows! But I think it'll be more Phoenix-style because of the courts and such. Layton might be there just to tie up a few loose ends and solve mysteries.

By the way, here's the official box art (it's a little big):
Spoiler:

Quote:
Actually there is something I've been meaning to ask. Regarding GS5, what are some of the things you're looking for in this game? Innovative gameplay, anything about Apollo, Trucy etc.
I do hope Apollo and Trucy will have some kind of cameo. Then again, it's still sort of unclear on what this game's main plot will be yet, so, I can only hope that it'll be something that has to do with Apollo and Trucy, but we'll see. I hope that the Magatama and Bracelet will be back, and... other than that? Not much - I prefer ~this~ style of Ace Attorney, without the overworld sprites from Ace Attorney Investigations. (but AAI is still good).

Miiiind if I throw in a question?
What are your favourite quotes?

Mine is this one right here:

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie

Last edited by Miss Doronjo; October 4th, 2012 at 07:12 PM.
Old October 4th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Shdwj
Excuse me?

I just hope this Ace Attorney 5 isn't simply a game that will bridge the gap between Trials and Tribulations and Apollo Justice. As much as I loved Apollo Justice, I would really like to see more Phoenix after this game as well. But anyway, Ace Attorney 6 will be a long while from now. I'm just glad to see Wright back.

As for a favorite quote...I wish I could choose one, but it's been so long since I played the game. :< Although the judge had to be the funniest character in the game, in my opinion.

Old October 5th, 2012, 05:07 AM
Alternative
welcome to my womb
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shdwj View Post
I just hope this Ace Attorney 5 isn't simply a game that will bridge the gap between Trials and Tribulations and Apollo Justice. As much as I loved Apollo Justice, I would really like to see more Phoenix after this game as well. But anyway, Ace Attorney 6 will be a long while from now. I'm just glad to see Wright back.

As for a favorite quote...I wish I could choose one, but it's been so long since I played the game. :< Although the judge had to be the funniest character in the game, in my opinion.
I'm hoping the game acts somewhat like the first one did, having some sort of hidden cliffhanger or something, maybe starting something up with Kokone's past. I kinda want to see Franziska again, so hoping she appears in it.

As for favourite quotes, "Look, a ladder!" will always be one of my favourites because let's face it, you have to bear with the cultural differences and all. I did like how they swapped it around with Apollo Justice, and Trucy saying how it's a step-ladder instead. Also all of the panty jokes in AJ, with one being something like "The courtroom were more focused on the panties than the case" or something like this, and I also found this which I found to be quite funny.

No, it obviously fell from the bottom of the airplane you caught in that case with boobies and borginians.

If I had to go with coolness factor or anything, Klavier takes that one. "Achtung, baby! Today we play it my way."
Old October 5th, 2012, 05:36 AM
BZW Golem
Conspirator~
Community Supporter Tier 5

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BZW Golem
I just got a ticket for the Ace Attorney movie <3

Never expected watch it in a cinema in my country, it's rare to get things like that here..
but next week there is a movie festival and when I noticed that this movie will be there..
I was sooo happy and had to get a ticket @.@

Of course, going with a friend that is also an Ace Attorney fan!

None at the moment, but Mac rules, just saying.
Old October 5th, 2012, 05:47 AM
Impo
Vital Spirit
Community Supporter

I watched the Ace Attorney movie today, and I kinda liked it. In the middle it was kinda boring, but the hairstyles made up for it.

The extras in the court looked like people of Panem

...Let's play a game...
Old October 5th, 2012, 06:20 AM
Shdwj
Excuse me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZW Golem View Post
I just got a ticket for the Ace Attorney movie <3
Woo. Lucky you! Hope you enjoy it. :>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternative
I'm hoping the game acts somewhat like the first one did, having some sort of hidden cliffhanger or something, maybe starting something up with Kokone's past. I kinda want to see Franziska again, so hoping she appears in it.
Yes, I would also like to see a cliffhanger of some kind. Guarantee to me that Wright will be back, Capcom. :3

Has anyone tried the online trial maker on here?: http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/

I would want to make a trial. Right when I come up with a good plot. Some pretty fun stuff.

Old October 5th, 2012, 06:44 AM
Scruffington
Unhatched Egg

Clearly based off of my set, it's obvious that I should join.
Old October 5th, 2012, 05:22 PM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatureKeeper View Post
Ace Attorney Club?

Count. Me. In. Now.
Quote:
Clearly based off of my set, it's obvious that I should join.
Please be sure in future that your posts also contribute to a discussion and just aren't a sign-up post (like above) as per the Other Clubs rules. Just asking to join is not enough; contribute to a topic or reply to an old one.

And while I am here I shall like to join myself, seeing as I was part of the previous club. =) Gumshoe is one of my favourite characters from the series thus far, and I am looking forward to that 5th game as well (especially as it is currently going to come out in english, thank goodness. Silly Capcom).

Sheep in the Big City: General Specific
The BBS Forums!
Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!
Home of Wynaut? Webzine; looking for contributors!
Old October 5th, 2012, 06:26 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Welcome to the club~! (though I don't exactly think Godot is all that scruffy, haha).

And oh man - the ace attorney movie is in theaters? I haven't heard anything about that here.. ;-; I should see it someday, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shdwj View Post
Woo. Lucky you! Hope you enjoy it. :>

Yes, I would also like to see a cliffhanger of some kind. Guarantee to me that Wright will be back, Capcom. :3

Has anyone tried the online trial maker on here?: http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/

I would want to make a trial. Right when I come up with a good plot. Some pretty fun stuff.
Yeah I did once; but I didn't finish. D= I also tried one of those custom cases; Mia was the main character and I was representing this guy that everyone wanted dead... I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
And while I am here I shall like to join myself, seeing as I was part of the previous club. =) Gumshoe is one of my favourite characters from the series thus far, and I am looking forward to that 5th game as well (especially as it is currently going to come out in english, thank goodness. Silly Capcom).
Yeah, I think almost everyone likes Gumshoe. <3 He's a little scatterbrained, but he always get's the job done. :3 And yessss, thank goodness AA5 is coming in English; capcom is finally back on track with Ace Attorney releases. u-u'

Here comes a topic question: What is your favourite character theme?

And of course, I'm referring to each character's own respective themes. Anyway, my favorite character theme is Godot's theme, because its dark, mysterious,and jazzy all at the same time.

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old October 5th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Scruffington
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Here comes a topic question: What is your favourite character theme?

And of course, I'm referring to each character's own respective themes. Anyway, my favorite character theme is Godot's theme, because its dark, mysterious,and jazzy all at the same time.
I personally prefer the Turnabout Jazz Soul version of Godot's theme. Unbelievably classy music. o:

Sponsored Links

Advertise here