The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Old October 1st, 2012, 12:22 PM
KingEddy
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
Hey guys, I've made an account on this site as Im working on my first ROM hack, and Pokemon seems to be the right one to hack. Grew up playing it. Grew up with my hack idea. Progress is slow but I'm learning
Old October 1st, 2012, 01:01 PM
Psystar63
☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Psystar63
Hi KingEddy, I'm Psystar63! Welcome to the PC forums! Many new members here join because of their interests in hacking Pokemon ROMS. I myself joined after a few weeks of lurking because I was interested in ROM hacking. I assume you already know the places to go for all your hacking needs. And just so you know, I will be glad to help out anyway I can with your hack, graphic wise anyway; I'm a total noob with scripting
Right now I'm working on my own hack, but I'm also helping others out with creating sprites. If you need any help with sprite-making, just send a VM my way!
Oh, I also do Titlescreens, now that I've finally fixed mine up!

.☆--------.
The Point Above the Clouds | pm | vm | Photobucket

Old October 1st, 2012, 02:36 PM
julixl
Female Master

Nature: Timid
yup. I work on titlescreens, too. I can help you. I just finished PKMN Aqua Blue titlescreen. It's fabulous.
Good luck on your hack!

''Someone told me long ago I was strange, but then I realized
I'm not strange, YOU are common''
Old October 2nd, 2012, 10:13 PM
Hikamaru
The Sea Otter Pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEddy View Post
Hey guys, I've made an account on this site as Im working on my first ROM hack, and Pokemon seems to be the right one to hack. Grew up playing it. Grew up with my hack idea. Progress is slow but I'm learning
Hi KingEddy, welcome to PC.

We are a friendly community who loves welcoming new people aboard. So, how's PC going for you so far?

And it's great you joined us cos we have one of the largest ROM hacking communities of any Pokemon forum I know of. I remember joining here after I used to lurk here as a guest, but being an actual member is much more fun cos you actually get to post as opposed to just lurking. Now, onto the ROM hacking subject, you might want to check out the Emulation section. Just remember to read the rules before posting just in case you get lost.

You can get started by checking out the PC Adoption Center where our mod Cirno will assign you a mentor based on your interests however, there is a catch with seeking Emulation mentors. They are there to show you around and not to help you with your project.

If you ever need help, feel free to contact a staff member with the bold colored names.

Enjoy your stay and good luck on your hacking project!

- Hikari10

paired with awolfsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | profile | supporter

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here