The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub

Notices

ROM Hacking Hub General discussions about ROM Hacking and Emulation. Not sure where to start? This is the place for you.
Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old September 16th, 2011, 07:44 AM
Crimson5M
what
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet

Advertise here
I thought this would be a good idea, seeing how threads such as AshGray, Flora Sky and Light Platinum are full of posts asking how to do such and such. You may remember the threads from the old Scrapbox which focused on help for one hack--or one series of hacks--and this thread will function similarly to those.

When posting, please post the hack you need help with, and exactly what you need to know. A screen of where you are stuck at is always helpful too. Also, please don't repeatedly ask. If someone knows how to help, they will. If not, they won't. And if you still need help after a while, as in once it gets to the next page, then feel free to bump your question. Remember that there is a four word and twenty-five character minimum, however, and not to bypass it.

Finally, please use the search function first. Your question may have already been answered in the hack's thread.

Have fun playing your hacks and stuff, peace out.

Because it should've won HotY.
Pear
Frodo Baggins
Twitter
Youtube
CBC
Old October 3rd, 2012, 03:42 AM
Spiritdragonite
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Bold
sorry for posting in such an old thread but i'm seriously stuck and cant find what to anywhere
im stuck in pokémon flora sky,ive shut down the generator and i was told to find team aqua in a submarine off the coast of Puel,i searched and couldnt find the dive spot (i have dive) and found out that u have to beat them at their office in the art museum so i went there,talked to the aqua guy in front of the door,but he just said the normal thing " team aqua rent this room,no entry to unauthorized persons" and didnt let me through.... what do i do?????
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here