• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"You still haven't told me what happened. So until then I will not permit you two to battle, because now both of you are treating pokemon simply as a method of proving superiority. Want could possibly have happened to get both of you so angry!?" Jason asked.

"Ace choked on a potato, and coughed it up. The thing landed on another table, and splattered. She claims it was on purpose. He was ****ing choking! I did nothing wrong. I apologized for the accident and even offered to pay for some desert, but no. You had to insult us. You couldn't let an accident be an accident." Isaac shouted.

"Isaac! I just want facts. You both seem to be blowing something out of proportion." Jason replied glaring at the student.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Academy Entrance

Heading down to the exit, Danielle was falling behind on walking… as Ozzy was going ahead. Mienfoo, Sector, and Swifty soon followed after. Danielle had her eyes peeled on her PokeGear, trying to send a text message to her uncle. She had fallen asleep for a couple of hours earlier, but she wanted to be sure to confirm that her uncle would be coming over to the Island and explore. She was also not certain about his relationship with her best friend Mark. He always had doubts about him, especially with their friendship. She started to think about what he had thought when she mentioned that Mark currently goes to the Academy. It was a good 5 minutes of her mind to wander, then immediately shrugged off.

A brief sigh came out of Danielle, as she closed the PokeGear. She looked up to find Ozzy going a lot more ahead than the other Pokemon. Swifty cried at the Pachirisu, telling him to stop running. Danielle started to powerwalk to catch up on Mienfoo, who was the last of the 4 Pokemon running ahead. "Ozzy! Slow down!"

"Mienfooooo!" Mienfoo joined along.

Ozzy didn't listen. He was eager, gluing his eyes on the glimmering beach. It was a beautiful sigh to him. Until…suddenly, he bumped into something and was pushed back to the ground, landing on his tail. He blacked out, not knowing what it was…

Or was it someone?

"Ozzy!" Danielle cried. "Guys! Go check to see if he's okay!"

Sector, Swifty, and Mienfoo all went ahead and arrived near Ozzy. He felt a bit dizzy, as he started to open his eyes to clear the blacked-out feeling he had.

Drew Stone - Academy Entrance

Drew's eyes had caught at a battle that barely started to go on, but he wasn't aware that Syd, was going ahead. As Syd hopped ahead, she spotted the beach nearby, sparkling and empty. It was the perfect view for her.

But immediately, a Pachirisu pushed her away from the sight, bumping her a few steps back. It was a tackle alright, but it was an unexpected tackle. The Petilil felt dizzy, so did the Pachirisu.

Drew drifted away from the battle and saw Syd on the floor. His heart sank and started to ran towards the Petilil. "Syd!" He shouted. At the same time, three random Pokemon also came up to the two fallen Pokemon, mainly at the Pachirisu. A Mienfoo, a Vulpix, and a Yanma, all at the same time arrived nearby the Pokemon. Lastly, a female trainer student came towards the Pokemon, assuming all of the Pokemon belonged to her. It would be her responsibility to keep watch of her Pokemon, but at the same time Drew would be responsible for Syd.

"Is your Pachirisu okay?" he asked the female trainer.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Academy Hallways

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

The blue Pokemon looked beat from Haxorus. Looks like Valorie wins this battle. However, before I could intervene, that boy sent out a Braviary. Hasn't he had enough? They shouldn't even be battling in the hallway or anything like that! Although, that Braviary looked a little...squeezed. What do we expect? We're in a hallway for Arceus' sake; however, that Braviary raced fast towards Haxorus, knocking Valorie's Pokemon out. Was this really fair?

Valorie attempted to return Haxorus, but she stopped midway. She was staring at Braviary. I examined the Braviary from a distance & noticed scars & bruises on him. Did that boy do that to him? Next chance I get, I'll beat him to a pulp!

I was about to send Mistress to help, but then I saw a lady put a hand on the boy. I think I know this woman. She was from Kanto, Sabrina. Now things can stop where they were now, I'm talking about this battle. Sabrina was asking what had happened. I couldn't answer that since I wasn't sure myself.

At that moment, Valorie's Zorua walked to the center, &, to my amazement, started morphing...into that Kiyoko boy! Wait... That little boy, was really that Zorua?! Why am I surprised? Zorua's use illusions! Even Mistress! She was also surprised. A-anyway, Kiyoko was explaining what had happened with that boy to Sabrina. I still can't get used to this new experience.

R men? Only one thing comes to mind: R meaning Rocket, Team Rocket. Does this mean Team Rocket was here at the academy? I remember they first caused trouble in Kanto, then Jhoto. My region! I want in, to stop them! Was I sure they were here? Well, one thing at a time. First, Kiyoko.

I walked over to Kiyoko slowly, staring at him while Mistress followed. "I remember you... Kiyoko?" was my first response.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Advanced Training Club​

Now it was Lucia's turn to shout right back at him. "Apologize!? You insulted my friends as well! And-" Lucia forced herself to stop and she took in a deep breath. Like she was taught by her parents. Anger never solved anything. She just needed to take a chill pill right now. "Alright... I may not have been in the 'best' of moods last night." She forced herself to say. "Yes, I was angry, simply because of a lack of decorum. I... shouldn't have gotten angry."

It was hard for her to say these things but she forced herself to stay calm. Anymore anger would just end up getting her kicked out of the club for sure! She just had to think of something nice and focus on that, although if that boy, Issac, still was here for the other meetings she would be having a hard time with that.

"I just... come from a different household and earlier that day had a rather rude boy pull a distasteful prank on the center and continuously follow me around until Roberto had to knock out his pokemon to at least stop him from following me constantly. It was... worrisome to have him stalking me even though it was for a short amount of time."

Lucia rubbed her temples, "It didn't help that my first dinner there with my new friends I end up having potato land on said friends and aggravate them. For that I am... sorry." She forced that last word out. She really didn't feel that sorry, but still, although it wasn't her fault it was a rule of advice her mother had given her. If the person responsible didn't admit fault, you did instead. Sure, it would cause her to still feel sour but with time it would pass and she wouldn't have to worry about this boy anymore or having to get in fights with him when she didn't need to. She hoped that this would be enough to at least settle the issue and let this club continue. She just wanted to learn some new strategies and be able to use them in battle, simple as that.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Forest Clearing]

The pokemon continued to train while Tristen sat in her small reverie. Skarmory had gotten the hang of vertical lifting, so he automatically began to move on to something more challenging and difficult. Still carrying the same small boulder, he began to fly horizontally across the field, sprinting in the air followed by sudden stops. These intervals proved to be helpful in strength training (the energy it takes to start and stop), agility, and flight control.

Gabriel had stopped jogging and began doing a similar workout as his friend. The small frog sprinted and stopped at intervals. Halfway across the field, he picked up a decently sized rock compared to his body and continued in this manner. In this way, both pokemon were performing the same task--one in the air, one on land.

Tristen shook her head and hit herself gently on the forehead. The dizziness was getting to be a little more than uncomfortable, so she stood up and began to search the nearby area for any berry bushes, nuts, or roots. She stayed near her pokemon to keep an eye on them and to make sure they stayed on-task.

She had managed to find a small handful of nuts and a berry or two when a bush on the other side of the clearing shook ever so slightly. Tristen happened to see the movement in her peripheral vision, and it caught her attention. Her pokemon continued to train, oblivious to the movement because of their focus on their current task.

Putting away the berries and nuts into her bag for later, she started to cross the field to approach whatever lay in wait behind the brush.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn kept watching the exchange near the battlefield. He saw the female struggle to remain calm, and she seemed to not want to battle anymore. Shawn shook his head, a little disappointed that he wasn't going to see an actual battle. He turned his head to Zapper, who was resting on his shoulder. "Where else should we go?" he asked, hoping to find someone to talk to who was friendly. Zapper, as if on cue, stretched and glided around the area, heading towards a forest area.

Zapper flew near a clearing, seeing a Skarmory picking up a large rock and flying with it. A closer look revealed a Croagunk running around, also with a rock in its hands. She finally saw a female walking towards a rustling bush. Zapper flew back to Shawn, pointing in the direction of where she came from. Shawn noticed that she seemed a little hurried.

"Is everything ok?" he asked, a little concerned about Zapper's actions. She hasn't acted like this before. What could make her act this way?

Deciding to find out what caused her to seem concerned, Shawn stood up and headed towards the forest area. "Finally," Shawn thought, "a decent mystery to solve." Cautiousy approaching the forest area, he thought he saw a flash of light, like sunlight glistening off of something metallic. Slowly, quietly, he heads towards the glint.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine - Oak Town

With her purchases resting safely in her bag Nika decided to see if she could find someone to battle. Pineco and Parasect still needed their name-awarding battles, neither had really been tested against another trainers pokemon yet. Pineco was very young though, so an easy target would be best. Someone from the inferior Raikou Dorm maybe.

It didn't take long of searching Oak Town before she spotted a younger boy in one of those glaring yellow jackets, gazing through one of the shop windows at a series of stones. Nika approached him, already reaching for Pineco's Heavy Ball.

"Raikou." She said, adressing him by his dorm. The boy jumped, apparently startled, and turned around to face her. "I challenge you to a pokemon battle."
"Uhh... I... I'm only in the Raikou dorm, I've only got two pokemon..."
"That will be enough. The pokemon I want to battle with is newly hatched, so our difference in skill shouldn't be a serious issue."
"Oh! Okay then, I guess. Do you wanna have a double battle? I've not had one yet."
"If you like, I don't see why not."
"Awesome! There's an empty lot behind this old house two streets over, we can battle there. They say a girl went in there once and came out as a pokemon!"
"I hardly think so."

The pair began to walk towards the empty lot. Nika immediately wasn't enjoying the boys company, but she could put up with it for now.​

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years

"Sounds to me it was indeed an accident, but both of yourefused to accept the outcome as such. It's a pointless quarrel. My job here isto help you become better trainers, and forgiveness is basic but important. Ifyou can't put the put past discretions behind you, you can never deal withfuture ones." Jason said.

He glared at both students, Isaac first then Lucia. Isaaccouldn't look back at Jason. He had to avoid his view. He understood what theteacher was saying, but he was not willing to accept it right now. After all he'sactions had only been reactions.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Advanced Training Club​

Lucia sighed. She had already apologized! Still, if it was another apology that was needed, fine! "Like I said... I am sorry for how I acted." She said once more. If another apology was needed she would no doubt blow up. Why wouldn't Issac already apologize and get it already over with!? She knew that he probably wouldn't like to do it just like she wasn't liking it, but still, either he apologized or she would go and slap that apology out of him-cool Lucia, think happy thoughts.

Roberto was not the least amused as he stood behind Lucia, eyeing the boy with distaste. He had already insulted the Bernavard name once, if he did do it another time then he might just have to shove his pincer up his... well, you get the idea.

Lucia glanced over at Issac. Either way, apology or not she would be staying. It would be foolish not to at least try this club and get some more training. Tutors were all nice and well, but having a man who could have a lot of experience with advanced battling worked as well.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Drew Stone & Danielle Accola
Academy Entrance

Danielle grabbed Ozzy to see if he was alright, he opened his eyes to see Danielle, worried about him. Her worry was dying down as he smiled at her. "Pachipachipachii!" He then jumped up ecstatically.

Syd also got up, and hopped on over to Ozzy. "Pet-Pet?" She apologized and shrugged.

"After getting up like that, I assume he is." Danielle replied to Drew, who had come up to her after the tackling occurred. "I'm sorry about it though. I was looking at my PokeGear and I wasn't aware my Pachirisu was going way ahead of us. Us meaning me and my three Pokemon. Heh."

"It's my fault too." Drew shrugged and scratched the back of his head. "My Petilil was excited to go to the beach, but my mind was set on a battle that just happened at the grounds. Should have paid attention myself."

Danielle smiled and chuckled a bit, "Guess we're both a bit clumsy." She tried to hide her smile at Drew, the handsome boy with brown hair, and semi-professional clothing. He had a cute Petilil as well, it was adorable. She turned to her Pokemon, even the conscious Ozzy, as Sector decided to fly a bit ahead of them. "Alright, guess we're heading to the beach then. Let's go, guys."

Drew had realized that Danielle was also going to the beach as well. He could really use a buddy like her. In all honesty, she reminded him of Leena, but she was younger by one year. Four Pokemon on her, she seems to be the expert trainer already…as Drew only has two. As Danielle starts to walk off with her Pokemon, "I'm going to the beach as well! Coincidence, we're going the same direction."

"Oh, that's splendid." Danielle didn't feel bothered about that, she was happy to accompany another trainer who was going to the beach. "I'm going to do some training with my Pokemon."

"Ah, same here. Heh. Coincidence again!" Drew replied in a silly way, "My Pokemon are in need of some training as well. I lost a double battle earlier today, and I'm still kinda new to the battling scene."

"Well, let's go then! The beach is waiting for us!" Danielle replied, "I heard the beach is an amazing place to train Pokemon."

Sector was already at the Academy Exit, waiting for the trainers and the Pokemon to arrive. "Yaaaaaaan!"

Danielle and Drew started to walk, as her Pokemon and Syd joined together to walk in front of them. "I'm Danielle, by the way. I'm a Suicuner."

"Hey, me too!" Drew said, then stuttered a bit, "Uh, I mean…I'm a Suicuner as well, and I'm Drew. Nice to meet you."

They both shook hands, and walked towards the exit…where Sector the Yanma was waiting for them. Drew felt the warmth of Danielle's hand, and glued his eyes on her. He became mesmerized at the color, and the beauty. He finally felt confident already.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"You seem to miss the point a bit. You phrased it as that you were sorry the event happened. I feel like I'm beating this to death, but neither of you seem to understand that you both did nothing wrong to start. It was an accident, and you were under stress due to an incident with an immature trainer. What you need to be sorry for is how you both refused to accept the different backgrounds you come from. I'm not an idiot, I can see how your pokemon are. Its a dead give away. Training is what makes a pokemon who it is. Ace has been pushed to his limits and bares the scars of many failures on his path to becoming as strong as he is with such little he started with. Your Scizor has an air of dignity and of self confidence, not to be mistaken with being full of himself, due to his upcoming in a privileged life with much instruction. I can even apply it to you to as trainers. Isaac has been crawling his way through the mud trying to make something of himself, and you've been trying to keep up the mantle of your household. Neither of you have bad intentions, but neither of you seem to understand each other. Isaac needs to broaden his horizons, and you need to humble yourself. We all have a weakness. Even the legendary pokemon. Raikou can beat suicune, but groudon can beat raikou, and virzon can beat him while moltres will be victorious, and lose to regirock who would be defeated by Cobalion." Jason explained with such exposition that waving his hands around and stressing the points so much.

"I didn't come here for a lecture on my weaknesses." Isaac grumbled.

"BUT YOU DID! My job is to help you kids train your pokemon. How can you train your pokemon to overcome their weakness without getting past yours?" Jason replied knowing the boy would respond in such a manor.

Isaac was silent for a while. There was one thing he hated more then the social hierchy and that was admitting defeat. It was blatantly obvious that Jason's point was valid.

"So you want me to apologize for it?"

"Verbally no, but I do expect you to let what happened be the past instead of your present." Jason said.

"Then it needs to be mutual." Isaac replied.

"Yes. Miss, its only what's fair." Jason told Lucia.

Khawill

<3
Years
Teal
Teal got up from his comfortable spot on ponyta's back, he was just suffering a bit of fatigue from all the running and getting beat up of the previous day. Teal shook the hand of the new boy, "Nice to meet you." He pet the Aipom's head and turned to Kira, "Kira I say we eat something before the climb, it wouldn't be good if we got to the top hungry." Kira nodded in agreement.

"Hey I just realized, it is thanksgiving isn't it." Teal spoke out, "How could I have forgotten something this important." Teal did a facepalm. "I know how I'll fix this! How about I make us all a feast!" Teal said cheerily, "Considering most of you have helped me in some way, I can easily give thanks by doing this." He remembered another friend he had met, "We need to find Tristen too, I bet she wouldn't mind at least a little bit of food!" He wrote a note and tied it to Vel, inviting Tristen to the feast. "Okay Vel go find Tristen and meet us back at the cafeteria."

Teal was excited for the event, he was grateful for the help they had all given him, even inviting the new boy to participate. For just a moment he felt a pang of sadness, remembering the thank-you note from the child at the hospital, I'll put it off for later, then I can worry about it.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Delays! All these delays! Seth thought to himself as Lucas met with the group. Got all fired up, only to- Thanksgiving? What?

"I'm okay with the idea of some food, but what in Arceus' name is Thanksgiving?" Seth asked, looking at Teal. Seth watched as Vel ran off to find Tristen. Seth turned back to the group.

"If we're going to be waiting for Tristen, then I'm going to get some training in." Seth said with a note of finality. He grabbed Scyther's ball off his belt, releasing the agile hunter.

Shadow, if anything happens, use Hypnosis. I don't know if he'll even accept my authority... Seth mentally said to his companion. He looked at the Scyther, who looked ready to spring at any moment.

"Greetings Scyther, and welcome to my team. You will be honed in the art of battling, and will learn to follow orders. A few things that you should know, is that firstly, I am in charge. When I tell you to do something, you do it. Secondly, there will be no stacking other living things without my say-so. Finally, if you prove you can be trusted, I will give you certain freedoms, such as being out of your Pokeball. Do you understand?" Seth gave the routine speech, if not sounding a bit stricter. The Scyther nodded, and eased up.

"Good, now then, Lucas, if you could come here for a moment..." Seth said, keeping his eyes on the Scyther the entire time, ready to give Shadow the order to put it to sleep.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Forest Clearing]

Tristen began to slow her walk as she approached the edge of the clearing. She had taken on her cat-like posture as an automatic response to something she was suspicious of. Her light steps made no sound--she was thrilled that she still retained some of her stealth skill, despite being "out of practice."

Skarmory had taken notice of her posture and had quietly set down his rock and proceeded to observe his trainer, ready to be at her disposal at a moment's notice. Gabriel, on the other hand, had noticed Tristen and Skarmory's behavior, but didn't bother to stop his training. He knew that Skarmory could probably assist her, and he wouldn't be needed for whatever was happening. All that he cared about at the moment was becoming stronger--he had to catch up to Skarmory.

The small Croagunk, in fact, began to increase the intensity of his training. Instead of sprinting, he began to do an interval standing long jump across the clearing while carrying the weight in his hands. He started to jump in a straight line before adding in zigzags, as well as jumping forward and back.

Meanwhile, the white-haired girl had stopped moving. She simply stared at the bush where she saw the movement. She raised her left hand quietly and motioned with her two fingers to Skarmory to approach the bush and to grab whatever was hiding in it.

Obediently, the steel bird suddenly and quickly dived towards the bush and pulled out a startled Aipom. It thrashed in his talons before suddenly freezing under Tristen's glare. Something about her red eyes terrified the purple monkey, so he hung limp in Skarmory's grip.

Tristen walked over to the Aipom. "What do you want?" She spoke with a cold voice, causing the wild pokemon to flinch. The question, of course, was rhetorical. She knew it was there to mooch protection off of her company, but she wouldn't have that.

She motioned for Skarmory to set him down, and once he was on his own two feet, Tristen got straight to the point. "If you want to stay, you have to win against one of my pokemon in battle."

The Aipom stared at her in disbelief. It nodded quickly before pointing solidly at the steel bird next to him. "You want to battle Skarmory?" Tristen asked. He sqeaked in reply, giving her the affirmative.

"Very well. You get five moves or less to immobilize my pokemon." She motioned towards an unoccupied section of the forest clearing with a pale, thin hand. "Whenever you're ready."

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia sighed after the rant by the teacher and nodded her head, "Alright. It'll be mutual then." She said after a while. She took in a deep breath and let it out, "Yeah, that can work." Roberto meanwhile felt his anger rise as he was called pampered. He had fought hard to be part of the Red Legion! He had to go through thorough training to be placed as Lucia's guardian! He had to beat Celia of all Scizors! He clamped his pincers tightly together to avoid sending a Hyper Beam right at the man. He instead took in a deep breath like his trainer and let it out slowly. He knew restraint, he was calm. He had to be calm as it would seem very distasteful for him to be the only pokemon here with a lit fuse.

Lucia looked at Issac and then at Jason, "So are we good then?"

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn heard a small commotion within the forest as he slowly walked, cursing himself for not finding an easier pathway. He kept his eyes open, one hand ready to snatch up some reinforcements if needed. Zapper remained on his shoulder, pointing the direction that they saw the glint.

Suddenly, he heard a voice coming from within a small clearing..."Whenever you're ready." Shawn didn't know who it was, but it was worth finding out. Besides, he had no clue on what else to do. He tried to move faster, but still silent as possible.

He found the edge of a clearing, where the sight of a small Aipom and large Skarmory facing each other caused him to smile. Shawn looked to Zapper and asked quietly, "Is this what you saw?" She nodded, but pointed to a female in the clearing, as well. He couldn't stop looking at her, but kept switching his attention between her and the Pokemon there. He also noticed the Croagunk in there somewhere, but figured he wasn't part of the possible battle.

Shawn stood, leaning against a tree, as Zapper perched on his left shoulder. He wanted to see what would be happening in this area.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"Yeah just ask sparky to simer down. Oh don't even think I didn't see you. I'll admit whatever still has him agitated has me lost. I think my explaination is rather thurough. Unless of course he has changed trainers. That seems to change pokemon a lot. Though he really wants to blow of some steam Zariant or Blade... actually yes I'd think Blade could suffice. After all this is meant to be training not battling. So to be honest he's the best pick. Isaac you can return to whatever it is you were doing. I'll see to it soon." Jason said.

He pulled a safari ball. off his belt and had it ready incase the girl's scizor accepted. Isaac did have Ace return to doing tunnel laps with dig.

"So scissors' you want to test you metal?" Jason taunted.

(just dont take that last line the wrong way. It's just something to initiate combat.)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
New Greetings!

'Nice to you too' Lucas greeted with a smile whilst shaking their hands. After greeting Teal, Kira and the rest of the Pokemon, Lucas was still quite curious of who has his hat. 'Hey I just realized, it is thanksgiving isn't it.' Teal spoke out, 'How could I have forgotten something this important.' Teal did a facepalm. 'I know how I'll fix this! How about I make us all a feast!' Teal said cheerily, 'Considering most of you have helped me in some way, I can easily give thanks by doing this.' Lucas looked at his partners and realised that they haven't ate anything since before they got here many hours ago. 'Umm I don't really celebrate Thanksgiving, but can I join you for the meal?' Lucas asked politely. 'I'm okay with the idea of some food, but what in Arceus' name is Thanksgiving?' Seth asked, looking at Teal. With that the Linoone sprinted off in search of another person that Lucas had to be familiar with.

Lucas sat beside his Pokemon. 'So Heracross, I know your a young Pokemon, but is there any moves you know?' Heracross jumped up and started swinging it's horn and attempting to jab Aipom with it although Aipom was dodging with ease. 'So that was either Horn or Fury Attack?'. It raised it's left arm agreeing that it was Horn Attack. Slowly and gradually Heracross's facial expression slowly changed from happy to more and more horrified as it noticed Scyther back in plain view. Lucas stood up and looked at Seth but in a way that he was protecting his two Pokemon. Aipom got curious and began talking it over with Heracross.

'Good, now then, Lucas, if you could come here for a moment...' Seth said, keeping his eyes on the Scyther the entire time. 'Me?' Lucas said as he pointed his thumb at his chest. Lucas slowly paced himself over behind Seth with Aipom and Heracross not far behind. 'Y-yes Seth?' Lucas asked worryingly. Heracross sat on the ground and slowly began embracing itself and making it's armoured shell harder and harder, getting ready for anything Scyther may do, while Aipom was slowly gathering it's focus.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
"Okay then Scyther, apologize for attacking them." Seth said. Scyther shrugged its shoulders as if to say 'how?'

"You're going to say 'I'm sorry' and shake on it." Seth said. The Scyther said a few words in his language, which seemed to sound resignated. The Scyther then held out one claw towards Lucas, looking to Seth for assurance.

"Yes. Now Lucas, Scyther would really like it if you would also shake. Grab the top of the claw, so that you don't get cut." Seth said. The Scyther was eyeing the little insect on Lucas' shoulder.

"Scyther, unless you are trying to apologize to him separately, you need to ignore that Pokemon." Seth reminded Scyther, who quickly looked down at his feet.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Scyther's Apology

Lucas sees that Scyther held out it's blade to shake and make up. It was weird, as this creature almost wanted to kill Lucas and Heracross a while ago, and now it's putting everything behind it. It made Lucas think about the bullies back in Pewter City and how they never showed this kind of humble nature, even the Pokemon they controlled never showed sympathy towards Lucas either. Lucas snapped out of it and saw his two Pokemon looking up at him from the ground. He nodded in agreement towards them and reached out for the top of the blade, as do Aipom and Heracross. Once Scyther's blade, Lucas's hand, Aipom's tail and Heracross's horn all connected, they shook them. As their sign of peace. Lucas turned to Seth and asked him once more, 'Do you still have my hat and goggles? And do you want any help training here?'

Back