• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

*~Shiny & Tough~ (Steel-Type Fan Club)*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
Username: Psystar63
Partner Pokemon: Skarmory and Metagross
Answer to current topic: Mmmm, I'd have to go with Mawile too. It's stats aren't all that great compared to all the other Steel-type Pokemon (It's Base Defense is only 85) . And the only Steel-type moves it learns leveling up are Iron Defense and Iron Head. Most of the other attack moves it learns are Dark-type. I'd also say Wormadam, only because its Defenses are kinda low for an evolved Steel type.

Years
My banners resized
Spoiler:

on current topic :
i think Mawile is just aweful in every way.
In power and in design.
After Mawile my 2nd least favorite would be Wormadam.
I never used it and don't plan to use it in future.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
My least favorite steel type?

Aww Mawile is like the cutest Steel type out there. How can you guys not like her? D:

This honor goes to Probopass. The 'stache really doesn't cut it for me, & the design of it just makes me say "YUCK."

ALSO:

304.gif
is my middle name, yes, spell exactly the same way! (Majority use two A's & the girls use Erin).

Years
My least favorite steel type?

Probably Mawile cos it definitely got the worst treatment of the Steel-type Pokemon. I mean, only one offensive Steel attack and a moveset with mainly Dark-type attacks? It should have been Dark-type, and in Generation III Dark was a special type which totally hindered its potential.

Not even the physical/special split in Generation IV made any difference.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
What's your least favourite steel type?
I have to say honestly, I'm a hater of Wormadam steel type. It's design is uncreative and just didn't appeal to me, it's moves are awful and stats are just poor. Although I've never used it, it seems like a weak Pokemon and can only be steel in buildings which isn't much help,how often do you fight in buildings in the main storyline D:?

Also I'd have to agree with everyone on Mawile. It's only really got dark-type moves and although it looks kind of cute,only one steel type move?! That's kind of sad seeing it's second type is Steel.Dark mainly focuses on special Attack which is the opposite of steel,so Mawile wasn't much use.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Username: Psystar63
Partner Pokemon: Skarmory and Metagross
Answer to current topic: Mmmm, I'd have to go with Mawile too. It's stats aren't all that great compared to all the other Steel-type Pokemon (It's Base Defense is only 85) . And the only Steel-type moves it learns leveling up are Iron Defense and Iron Head. Most of the other attack moves it learns are Dark-type. I'd also say Wormadam, only because its Defenses are kinda low for an evolved Steel type.

Hey Psystar, glad u could join us. Thanks for taking your time to answer our current topic. Oh, that reminds me I should too.

Well, I'm like most people. I hate Mawile & Wormadam equally. Bad concept design & even worst, the stats. Yeah, stupid Mawile only learns two Steel type moves during its level up process & for Wormadam, it's just plain stupid looking.

Last edited:
Years
New banner
Spoiler:

and new topic :
who is your favorite Steel Type legendary and who is your Least favorite Steel Type legendary.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
My favourite steel type legendary :3? I'm going to say the powerful Dialga, it's design is amazing and it's one huge powerhouse. It's signature move Roar of Time can pack a punch also I adore how it's the ruler of time.

My least favourite,hmm...I'd say Registeel. I generally don't like the Regis since their designs have always been strange for a legendary and it's a pure steel type which isn't very special.

Years
My favorite steel Legend is Jirachi! It's so so so cute ^.^ I liked it a lot in the movie as well and I love the idea that it makes Wishes come true! (WishMaker~) it's a very cute and creative design.

385.png

My least favorite Steel type legend are Genesect and Heatran too. They're both ugly... I'm not interested in using them no matter how strong. Genesect is very hideous and his typing is awful, I'm sure it'll have attacks that make up for that (just like Scizor) but I'm still not going to like it, not now not ever.

649.png

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
New banner
Spoiler:

and new topic :
who is your favorite Steel Type legendary and who is your Least favorite Steel Type legendary.
Thank you, u Shivam. You have gained another 2P for contributing a new topic. Your banner this time is amazing. Keep up the good work, but not too much, lol ^^.

My favourite steel type legendary :3? I'm going to say the powerful Dialga, it's design is amazing and it's one huge powerhouse. It's signature move Roar of Time can pack a punch also I adore how it's the ruler of time.

My least favourite,hmm...I'd say Registeel. I generally don't like the Regis since their designs have always been strange for a legendary and it's a pure steel type which isn't very special.
Yes, I agree with you, Rainbow. Although I have a different dislike, which I think is horrible.

My favorite steel Legend is Jirachi! It's so so so cute ^.^ I liked it a lot in the movie as well and I love the idea that it makes Wishes come true! (WishMaker~) it's a very cute and creative design.

385.png

My least favorite Steel type legend are Genesect and Heatran too. They're both ugly... I'm not interested in using them no matter how strong. Genesect is very hideous and his typing is awful, I'm sure it'll have attacks that make up for that (just like Scizor) but I'm still not going to like it, not now not ever.

649.png
Oh, too bad u dislike Genesect. Genesect is pretty strong & once u get used to its design, it's actually not bad, pretty sleek IMO.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for my answer to the current topic: Like Rainbow said, I love Dialga. It was 'love' at first sight. The design is so cool & aggressive. It's Roar of Time is also very powerful & was my powerhouse in my Platinum team.

My dislike? I choose Heatran. Like most people will say, it's coz of its design. The first thing I said was "What in the world is THAT?!" It's just plain horrible to me & I will never ever consider it.

Also, thanks to NecrumWarrior, he has persuaded me to include two consolation gifts for our upcoming quiz. Please re-check the notice about our quiz for info about the new consolation prizes.

Last edited:
Years
On current topic :
my favorite Steel Type legendary would be Dialga because it got a cool design and it's powerful.
My least favorite is Heatran because of it's horrible design and typing.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
I forgot about Heatran :P. That beast whatever creature it is,is plain horrible. Look at those metal teeth,plump body and glare. He isn't a very attractive Pokemon. Also he's got a 4x weakness to ground and really slow.

So I think one of my other least favourites would be Heatran :|

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
who is your favorite Steel Type legendary??
I'm going to say the powerful Dialga, it's design is amazing and it's one huge powerhouse. As for HP, it is a durable little guy, and with respect to attack, it is a strong fighter. When it comes to defense, it is tough to kill. Dialga has 100 base Special Defense, so it is pretty resistant to special attacks. In terms of speed, it is pretty quick.

Who is your Least favorite Steel Type legendary??
Heatran as everyone said i dislike him bcuz of his design

Years
Who is your favorite Steel Type legendary?
For me Dialga, I love the blue colors on it and it has good stats, especially Special Defense. Also, its Roar of Time attack hits really hard. It's also pretty fast despite its large size, and it's a total powerhouse.

Who is your Least favorite Steel Type legendary?
I'd go with most of those guys and say Heatran, it just looks so ugly and it has a 4x Ground weakness which is bad cos Ground is a common attacking type.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
*~Shiny & Tough~ (Steel-Type Fan Club)*: First Official Quiz~

*This quiz is only for our members*

Hello everyone, the long awaited quiz is here. Again, all rules are below, please read before taking this quiz:

1) Try not to search for the answers.
2) All entries that are posted here will not be accepted.
3) You are not to ask any other members here for help.
4) Do not rush for the results.
5) Have fun taking it.

All completed entries must be sent to me via PM. If not, your entry won't be counted.

The quiz is in a spoiler below & good luck, guys.

Spoiler:

The first two who sends in their entries with correct answers will win the Genesect's. As for the other two, they will win the special Aron's.

Once again, good luck~

~Mid

Last edited:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Answering the topic:
Favourite Steel Type Legendary:- Dialga. I used it once in Diamond and it was Amazing. It has many good moves like Roar of time and Metal Burst.

Least Favourite Steel Type Legendary:- Heatran. As others have said, Heatran have a 4x Ground Weakness plus a Bad Typing. It doesn't learns good moves either. It can learn Magma Storm but it has very low accuracy.

Years
Interesting. I would like to join this club ^^

Username : Rambagos
Partner Pokemon : Bastiodon & Ferrothorn
Answer to current topic:
Who is your favorite Steel type legendary?
My favorite Steel type Pokè legendary definetly Dialga. Like everyone said, Dialga are pretty strong and fair design. It's cry also awesome in Anime and games. I love it! <3

Well, I do believe Heatran so ugly. But Forretress name aren't good. Again, Forretress body looks more strange and mysterious. What is inside his shell? And how did Forretress can fly? Strange-strange-strange! And I thought Heatran more usable for battler than Forretress. So, my least favorite steel Pokèmon at this time are Forretress.

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
Interesting. I would like to join this club ^^

Username : Rambagos
Partner Pokemon : Bastiodon & Ferrothorn
Answer to current topic:
Who is your favorite Steel type legendary?
My favorite Steel type Pokè legendary definetly Dialga. Like everyone said, Dialga are pretty strong and fair design. It's cry also awesome in Anime and games. I love it! <3

Well, I do believe Heatran so ugly. But Forretress name aren't good. Again, Forretress body looks more strange and mysterious. What is inside his shell? And how did Forretress can fly? Strange-strange-strange! And I thought Heatran more usable for battler than Forretress. So, my least favorite steel Pokèmon at this time are Forretress.

Hello Rambagos, and welcome to the club! Remember to try out your Steel-type knowledge with the quiz!

As for the current topic, I'd have to agree with you with Dialga and Heatran. Dialga is one epic Pokemon with a unique type combination. It's design has got to be one of my favourites, as well as its cry. Plus it's signature move Roar of Time is absolutely amazing. You don't mess with the Temporal Pokemon! XD
Also, Primal Dialga was pretty awesome in PMD:Explorers of Time and Darkness.
I really don't like Heatran's type combination. Fire and Steel just makes it more susceptible to Ground-type moves like Earthquake. And its base Defense is only 106- even more likely that Earthquake is bound to KO it in one go.

Years
Thank you. But the owner of this club hasn't welcoming me, lol
Ah well, after reading the quiz, I though it's not easy. I need some help from Bulbapedia and will fill those quiz after back to home cos I am still busy at schools.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Answering the Topic:

I think Ferrothorn will will because it can Leech Seed and Ingrain for health and can even Iron Defense for Defense. It can even use Bulldose while most of the KlinKlang moves are no t very effective on Ferrothorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back