• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I learned at school that alcohol lowers your IQ by an average of 90 and that it turns you into a murderous lunatic by drinking it, so I'll be sure to avoid it.That's sarcasm if you can't tell.

LOL.. maybe if you drink enough for brain damage then sure. An occasional drink here and there isn't going to turn you into a murderer.

I learned at school that a lot of teachers spew BS lol.. like the one time the teacher was trying to fight with me that a koala was a bear. No. Just no. Koalas are marsupials. I needed to bring in multiple encyclopedias to prove my point because he didn't believe it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Everyone remember the lie "You'll use cursive for the rest of your life"?

Years
I read one once. Well, skimmed one. Actually, I just jumped to the end.

If there's anything important in them someone else will find it.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
I wonder if actually ever reads any of them.
I recall reading somewhere about a guy that got sent $5,000 because he read the terms & conditions, and there was a line in the middle somewhere that said "if you read this, send this code to this e-mail and we'll send you $5,000."

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I just can't believe they write TOS "essays" that long and expect the average human being to have the patience and attention span to read through all that legalese...

I know I don't. I do however, read through any contract that requires my signature.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
Years
Oh yeah. Definitely. Never sign **** unless you know exactly what you're signing.

On a semi-related note, I have a terrible signature. And just terrible handwriting in general.

Years
My friend legally owns his brothers kidney because he made him sign an agreement, something to do with sharing the internet downloads, and in the fine print he said something about signing over custody of his left kidney at any time.
Who knows what you're agreeing to if you don't read things.

@Abbadon:
My signature is like a half-drawn star that flicks off into a squiggle shaped like a 'W'
I invented it when I though I was going to be famous and thought ahead so I didn't have a huge long annoying signature to sign autographs with.
It's now on all my legal documents.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Oh my, OCC is still around too XD;

Terrible/"messy" signature has its advantage. At least it's hard to forge it? But then with time, I feel like my signature is getting more and more messy. When I first made it as a teen, it's easy to read my name. It gets a bit harder every year XD

Years
I wonder if actually ever reads any of them.

. . . Today the senior developer who sits next to me was reading through the terms and conditions for this Microsoft Dynamics Trial version software . . . >___>

I was like "YOU ACTUALLY READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS!?!"

droomph

weeb
Years
Ugh signatures lol.

I just print my name or copy over my sig from PC whenever I need to sign those damn things. I can't stick to a signature cuz I forget, so I just write it down.

. . . Today the senior developer who sits next to me was reading through the terms and conditions for this Microsoft Dynamics Trial version software . . . >___>

Give him a cookie. He deserves it.

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years

Lumina

Lucid Melody
Years
My friend legally owns his brothers kidney because he made him sign an agreement, something to do with sharing the internet downloads, and in the fine print he said something about signing over custody of his left kidney at any time.
Who knows what you're agreeing to if you don't read things.

That's ****ing hilarious.

@Abbadon:
My signature is like a half-drawn star that flicks off into a squiggle shaped like a 'W'
I invented it when I though I was going to be famous and thought ahead so I didn't have a huge long annoying signature to sign autographs with.
It's now on all my legal documents.

My signature is done in the cursive I learned in 3rd grade back when I lived in Washington. It is the only thing I remember how to write like that at all. It looks atrocious.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I hate writing my signature. It's messy as heck, you can barely read the name, and I swear it never comes out looking the same way twice. I've just always been more comfortable with printing my name :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back